Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old Today, 07:46 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cockneyrebel View Post
You might wanna look at the post count of Les.....
LOL you want to do a pissing contest on the top 10 political and Palestinian/Israel threads which we are talking about ?...I could not compete but as a mod and being here since 1999 maybe so on Palace GCC and so on.

This is a prime example of what you do,you know what someone is talking about and then you twist it

Yeah back on point....
Old Today, 07:47 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
LOL you want to do a pissing contest on the top 10 political and Palestinian/Israel threads which we are talking about ?...I could not compete but as a mod and being here since 1999 maybe so on Palace GCC and so on.

This is a prime example of what you do,you know what someone is talking about and then you twist it
Anyway can we return to the topic.
Old Today, 07:49 PM
Big Member

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
We could never miss your point LOL you have to post 4 to 1 posts of everybody else's to make sure you get it across making sure you always have the
I find CR generally very polite actually? Certainly no worse than most! I like the passion, which does explain some rapid posts.
Old Today, 07:51 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Anyway can we return to the topic.
Yes we can.....
Old Today, 07:54 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
18,000 out of a population of two million.

As a percentage that’s the equivalent of 540,000 injuries in a country the side of the U.K.....
They’re just arabs though.