Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 20-04-2017, 01:02 PM

LSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Payney View Post
Got the S8+ Arriving tomorrow
Waiting for mine to be delivered as well
Old 21-04-2017, 11:33 AM

LSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSEagle View Post
Waiting for mine to be delivered as well
Now sitting in front of me, looking forward to giving it a whirl later on today
Old 22-04-2017, 12:24 PM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
The S8 is much better than I even thought, stunning to look at and great to use. Perfect phone.
Old 25-04-2017, 10:05 PM

Mr Statto came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Statto came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Statto came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Statto came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Statto came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Statto came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Statto came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Statto came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Statto came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Statto came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Statto came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Picked up my new Moto G5 Plus this evening, but I'm being very restrained & letting Mrs Statto wrap it up for my birthday on Friday rather than getting stuck in straight away. It's not been easy though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodstoneEagle
Being the first team to beat them there will never go away, it's like taking the virginity of someone you don't like's sister, just so you can rub it in their face.
Old 29-04-2017, 03:25 PM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
Looking for a new phone. Very keen on the S8, but anyone think there's better options out there?

'it would be boring if they won every time right?'

To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die, to sleep,
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
Old 30-04-2017, 12:48 PM

immoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I think for the price the OnePlus 3T is a better phone for the money but I think the S8 or the Pixel XL are the best outright phones.
Old 30-04-2017, 01:39 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
I sort of wonder at the economics of phones these days.

The One 3T and Honor 8 Pro are tremendous phones for the money. So why would you pay twice as much for a slightly better phone?

Anyhue after a couple of weeks I am still not a fan of this android ecosystem / OS compared to iOS.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.

Last edited by Adlerhorst; 30-04-2017 at 01:42 PM.
Old 30-04-2017, 02:26 PM

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woosie View Post
Looking for a new phone. Very keen on the S8, but anyone think there's better options out there?
I recently upgraded from the S6 to the S8 and it's a fabulous bit of kit.
Before the S6 I had an Iphone 5. IOS wasn't for me. I much prefer android.
I certainly wouldn't get another iPhone.
Horses for courses.
Old 30-04-2017, 05:27 PM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Honestly, there is no phone that can touch the S8 at this moment in time.

Last edited by SeanPalace84; 30-04-2017 at 05:30 PM.
Old 01-05-2017, 06:12 PM

Mr Statto came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Statto came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Statto came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Statto came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Statto came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Statto came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Statto came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Statto came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Statto came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Statto came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Statto came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Very happy so far with my Moto G5 Plus - it's so much smoother & faster than my Moto E2. I'm sure the S8 is a fantastic phone, but would question whether the improvements are really worth the extra 4-500

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodstoneEagle
Being the first team to beat them there will never go away, it's like taking the virginity of someone you don't like's sister, just so you can rub it in their face.
Old 01-05-2017, 07:04 PM

CPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Lenovo P2.

5100 mah - battery lasts 2-3 days with heavy to regular use.
4gb RAM.
Phone has an attachment to charge other devices the battery is so strong.

210 - was reviewed as probably the best priced phone in this range.
Old 02-05-2017, 07:37 PM

I would do anything for a 2 day battery on the s8 to be fair but it charges so quickly that it doesn't affect me too much.
Old 04-05-2017, 11:53 AM

eagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post

The One 3T and Honor 8 Pro are tremendous phones for the money. So why would you pay twice as much for a slightly better phone?

Anyhue after a couple of weeks I am still not a fan of this android ecosystem / OS compared to iOS.
Apologies if I missed it earlier in the thread, but what phone are you using?
Old 04-05-2017, 12:06 PM

Payney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Had my S8+ for a couple of weeks now, I'm Very happy with it.

The screen is stunning, Camera seems good.

Needs a case on it as it is as slippery as a wet fish without one.
Old 04-05-2017, 12:08 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle101 View Post
Apologies if I missed it earlier in the thread, but what phone are you using?
iPhone SE (temporary purchase) and P10 Plus (basically it was free) running EMUI 5.1
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.

Last edited by Adlerhorst; 04-05-2017 at 12:11 PM.
Old 04-05-2017, 07:17 PM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
Quote:

See the One 3T interests me as well. I'm slightly reluctant to spend so much money on the S8 but it looks like such a good phone...

'it would be boring if they won every time right?'

To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die, to sleep,
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
Old 04-05-2017, 10:17 PM
Yearning for Buckeye Road

Mad Max : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Max : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Max : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Max : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Max : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Max : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Max : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Max : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Max : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Max : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Max : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
See the One 3T interests me as well. I'm slightly reluctant to spend so much money on the S8 but it looks like such a good phone...
Why don`t you wait until later this year when the one plus five comes out?
Old 05-05-2017, 09:30 AM

eagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
iPhone SE (temporary purchase) and P10 Plus (basically it was free) running EMUI 5.1
I've only heard good things about the P10, shame you're not enjoying it.

I had an iPhone 6 for a year before I sold it and returned to Android with the S7 edge as I couldn't get on with iOS, despite having a Macbook and an iPad. I can't deny there's still some aspects of the iPhone I miss, though.
Old 05-05-2017, 09:40 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Was looking forward to my s8 once contract up but my new car has very limited connectivity with android. Seems bmw are very cosy with apple and to get most of the functions to work I might have to go back 5 years in tech and get an iPhone. Not overly happy about that
Old 05-05-2017, 09:42 AM
Dougie 21/03/2007

milky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Lost my phone in Liverpool which is a nightmare (but if someone said to me that I will lose my phone and then turn them over on their own patch again I would have ripped their arm off).

If anyone is upgrading and has a Samsung S6 / S7 that they would like to sell me it would be handy