Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 21-04-2017, 11:59 AM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post
Jenkinson is the definition of average IMHO.

As well as being a greedy clown **** who turned us down.

He can sign for Brighton and I will enjoy watching Townsend and Zaha roasting him on his way down to the championship.

(unless of course we sign him then I have always said he's a great player)
So much about Jenkinson makes me wonder whether he is even a significant upgrade on Ward. However Big Sam has been a shrewd judge so far when it's come to defensive acquisitions. Saying that it seemed to be a period where he was just desperate to get something done in the window.
Old 21-04-2017, 12:04 PM

palacedaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacedaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacedaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacedaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacedaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacedaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacedaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacedaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacedaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacedaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacedaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post
Jenkinson is the definition of average IMHO.

As well as being a greedy clown **** who turned us down.

He can sign for Brighton and I will enjoy watching Townsend and Zaha roasting him on his way down to the championship.

(unless of course we sign him then I have always said he's a great player)
Brighton fans don't want him as according to them Bruno is better
Old 21-08-2017, 12:13 PM
Not again Wayne

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
Joined Birmingham on loan
Old 21-08-2017, 12:23 PM
Keeping the Faith

Super Mabbutt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuper Mabbutt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuper Mabbutt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuper Mabbutt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuper Mabbutt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuper Mabbutt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuper Mabbutt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuper Mabbutt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuper Mabbutt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuper Mabbutt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuper Mabbutt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspercpfc View Post
Joined Birmingham on loan
About the right level for him

Believe in Bouncebackability.

Aki Riihilahti - probably the best asylum seeker in the world.
Old 21-08-2017, 12:48 PM

glenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Made me laugh out loud when i heard it on Talkshite a little while ago. Some of these players who get a little greedy or think they should keep their options open when they are out of favour at a big club, should be a little bit more careful at how choosy they think they can be.
Old 21-08-2017, 01:15 PM

Lombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by glenn.f View Post
Made me laugh out loud when i heard it on Talkshite a little while ago. Some of these players who get a little greedy or think they should keep their options open when they are out of favour at a big club, should be a little bit more careful at how choosy they think they can be.
Cue Southend as his next club. Arrogant s***