Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 11-12-2017, 11:56 AM

Repo Man has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Repo Man has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Repo Man has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Repo Man has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Repo Man has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Repo Man has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Repo Man has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Repo Man has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Repo Man has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Repo Man has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Repo Man has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds
Soulwax
The Flaming Lips
Old 11-12-2017, 12:00 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Jim Jones and the Righteous mind - Super Natural
Mahadev Cometo - Freedom
The Jesus and Mary chain - Damage and Joy

SaulAlinsky
Old 11-12-2017, 12:47 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
This is kind of in order. Number 1 is the only definite, though...

Jlin - Black Origami
ZGTO - A Piece Of The Geto
Ben Frost - The Centre Cannot Hold
Action Bronson - Blue Chips 7000
The Koreatown Oddity - Finna Be Past Tense
Converge - The Dusk In Us
Chelsea Wolfe - Hiss Spun
King Krule - The OOZ
Jehst - Billy Green Is Dead
JonWayne - Rap Album Two
The Body & Full Of Hell - Ascending A Mountain Of Heavy Light
Shabazz Palaces - Quazarz: Born On The Gangster Star
Shabazz Palaces - Quazarz Vs. The Jealous Machines
Aaron Dilloway - The Gag File
Jana Rush - Pariah
The Bug Vs Earth - Concrete Desert
Full of Hell -
Wiki - No Mountains in Manhatten
Princess Nokia - 1992 Deluxe
21 Savage - Issa Album
Lil Uzi Vert - Luv Is Rage 2
Godspeed You! Black Emperor - Luciferian Towers
Queens of the Stone Age - Villains
Yves Tumor - Experiencing The Deposit Of Faith
Samiyam - Pizza Party
Claude Speeed - Infinity Ultra
Pharmakon - Contact
Actress - AZD
sZa - CTRL
Kehlani - SweetSexySavage
Roc Marciano - Rosebuds Revenge
milo - Who told you to think??!!?!?!?!
Quelle Chris - Being You Is Great, I Wish I Could Be You More Often
Jam Baxter - Mansion 38
Brother Ali - All the Beauty in This Whole Life
HO99O9 - United States of Horror
Forest Swords - Compassion
Mount Kimbie - Love What Survives
Iglooghost - Neo Wax Bloom
Danny Watts - Black Boy Meets Worl
Old 13-12-2017, 05:02 PM
Halle Berry or Hallelujah

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
How could I forget

Dego and Kaidi - A So We Gwarn

Probably number one of the year!
Horrible day. Don't even know why I went, after the home game 'experience.' Will not visit SE25 again. With others as a 'guest' in their antiquated main stand. Constant abuse, intimidating each time we scored. Never been so pleased to lose.
Old 16-12-2017, 05:46 PM

salad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Adiós Señor Pussycat
by Michael Head & The Red Elastic Band
Old 16-12-2017, 05:53 PM

mexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
What a great year for new music. Loads of new artists and welcome returns of older artists.

Here's my top 25:

1. Jesus and Mary Chain
2. Brand New
3. Ride
4. Wolf Alice
5. Shed Seven
6. EMA
7. Afghan Whigs
8. Paul Draper
9. Protomartyr
10. Clap Your Hands Say Yeah
11. Fever Dream
12. Rews
13. St Vincent
14. Hurricane #1
15. Frank Carter & Rattlesnakes
16. Father John Misty
17. William Patrick Corgan
18. Juliana Hatfield
19. Japanese Breakfast
20. Slowdive
21. Wolf Parade
22. Steven Wilson
23. INVSN
24. Thurston Moore
25. The Horrors
That's a very good list and I will be looking up the ones I don't know/have.
Old 17-12-2017, 02:19 PM

kabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mexicaneagle View Post
That's a very good list and I will be looking up the ones I don't know/have.
You can't argue with a lot of that!
Old 23-12-2017, 11:20 AM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
In no particular order:

Alvvays - Antisocialites

Kendrick Lamar - DAMN

the xx - I See You

The National - Sleep Well Beast

Tyler, The Creator - Flower Boy

BROCKHAMPTON - SATURATION II

Fleet Foxes - Crack Up

Susanne Sundfor - Music for People In Trouble

LCD Soundsystem - american dream

Japanese Breakfast - Soft Sounds from Another Planet

King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard - Flying Microtonal Banana

Angel Olsen - Phases

BROCKHAMPTON - SATURATION III

Open Mike Eagle - Brick Body Kids Still Daydream

Royal Blood - How Did We Get So Dark
Old 23-12-2017, 12:02 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I've missed many out but also Brand New - Science Fiction
Old 23-12-2017, 12:11 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
The Lorde album is fantastic. Throwing the Slowdive record in there as well.
Old 23-12-2017, 01:56 PM
Halle Berry or Hallelujah

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Dego and Kaidi - A So We Gwarn
Thundercat - Drunk
SZA -CTRL
Vince Staples - Big Fish Theory
Kelela - Take me apart
Kendrick Lamar - Damn
Sampha - Process
Lorde - Melodrama
Alt-J - RELAXER
LCD Soundsystem - American Dream
HENDRXX - Future
Migos - Culture
Horrible day. Don't even know why I went, after the home game 'experience.' Will not visit SE25 again. With others as a 'guest' in their antiquated main stand. Constant abuse, intimidating each time we scored. Never been so pleased to lose.
Old 26-12-2017, 10:20 AM
its true we're red'n'blue

disco mixx kidd is like ice, their footing does betraydisco mixx kidd is like ice, their footing does betraydisco mixx kidd is like ice, their footing does betraydisco mixx kidd is like ice, their footing does betraydisco mixx kidd is like ice, their footing does betraydisco mixx kidd is like ice, their footing does betraydisco mixx kidd is like ice, their footing does betraydisco mixx kidd is like ice, their footing does betraydisco mixx kidd is like ice, their footing does betraydisco mixx kidd is like ice, their footing does betraydisco mixx kidd is like ice, their footing does betray
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
I think the OP will vomit at the thought of some of these suggestions (and quite rightly so).

I think I’ve only bought two artist albums this year, neither of which were that amazing, so my fave raves are all compilations:

Kerri Chandler - DJ Kicks
DJ Marky - Influences Vol. 2 (a Selection of drum 'n’ bass, house, Brazilian & disco)
Ron Trent - Prescription: Word, Sound & Power
Young Marco - Selectors 002
The Men in the Glass Booth (Ground breaking re-edits and remixes by the disco era's most influential DJs)
Joaquin Joe Claussell ‎– Unofficial Edits, Overdubs & Unreleased Remixes (Promo Sampler Four)
That Kerri chandler album ain't been of my stereo,love it!
Men in glass booths superb to

Will listen to the DJ marky,like him

Last edited by disco mixx kidd; 26-12-2017 at 10:26 AM.
Old 26-12-2017, 10:31 AM
Banned by Moderators

Se9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Noel and Liam Gallagher's albums are both excellent.Maybe they are trying to outdo each other?
Old 26-12-2017, 02:39 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Chris Stapleton - From a Room Vol 1&2
Old 26-12-2017, 09:47 PM
its true we're red'n'blue

disco mixx kidd is like ice, their footing does betraydisco mixx kidd is like ice, their footing does betraydisco mixx kidd is like ice, their footing does betraydisco mixx kidd is like ice, their footing does betraydisco mixx kidd is like ice, their footing does betraydisco mixx kidd is like ice, their footing does betraydisco mixx kidd is like ice, their footing does betraydisco mixx kidd is like ice, their footing does betraydisco mixx kidd is like ice, their footing does betraydisco mixx kidd is like ice, their footing does betraydisco mixx kidd is like ice, their footing does betray
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
I think the OP will vomit at the thought of some of these suggestions (and quite rightly so).

I think I’ve only bought two artist albums this year, neither of which were that amazing, so my fave raves are all compilations:

Kerri Chandler - DJ Kicks
DJ Marky - Influences Vol. 2 (a Selection of drum 'n’ bass, house, Brazilian & disco)
Ron Trent - Prescription: Word, Sound & Power
Young Marco - Selectors 002
The Men in the Glass Booth (Ground breaking re-edits and remixes by the disco era's most influential DJs)
Joaquin Joe Claussell ‎– Unofficial Edits, Overdubs & Unreleased Remixes (Promo Sampler Four)
Mate that Ron Trent LP is awesome
Love it cheers
Old 03-01-2018, 12:08 PM
Slip it!

Abjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I always do these super late and then forget what actually came out. From what I remember, these were my favourites (no order, can't be doing with all that):

POS - Chill, Dummy
Kehlani - SweetSexySavage
Shredders - Dangerous Jumps
Vince Staples - Big Fish Theory
Big KRIT - 4eva is a Mighty Long Time
Big Boi - Boomiverse
Syd - Fin
Mabel - Bedroom EP
Jehst - Billy Green is Dead

Probably missed some off, but there we go.
Old 08-01-2018, 02:26 PM

jhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Jeff Lynne's ELO Wembley or Bust. One of the best live albums I've heard, & not just in 2017. The tunes are classic, but the quality is astonishing and miles better & fuller than the original recordings - this would get my nod!