Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 25-09-2011, 05:07 PM
No authority but yourself

philsick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietphilsick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietphilsick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietphilsick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietphilsick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietphilsick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietphilsick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietphilsick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietphilsick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietphilsick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietphilsick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by HurstpierPalace
Good work mate! what do you play? That Brighton show was at Audio wasn't it? Cool little venue they got down there.
Drums.

It was the sticky mikes frog bar,which used to be the jamm,which used to be called something else.Typical brighton venue.
Old 26-09-2011, 07:58 PM

doof : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedoof : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedoof : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedoof : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedoof : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedoof : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedoof : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedoof : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedoof : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedoof : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedoof : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
edit

Last edited by doof; 09-01-2012 at 01:10 PM.
Old 28-09-2011, 03:58 PM
Not in Oz

EagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Doof do you realise you've booked another gig the same time as another home match! Friday 2nd December we got Derby, mallett can't believe it!
Old 28-09-2011, 04:42 PM

doof : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedoof : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedoof : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedoof : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedoof : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedoof : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedoof : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedoof : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedoof : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedoof : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedoof : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Not booked it due to that fact.
Old 04-10-2011, 08:24 PM
Bass Man

bunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
hey! Thought I might as well show off my band. We are called Albany Down. Been played on the Palace Radio once or twice last year.

We play classic blues rock sort of stuff. Think Led Zeppelin etc.

Here is our website: To view the link you have to Register or Login where you can either get three songs for free or purchase the full debut album -being released on cd on the 23rd, but otherwise it can be downloaded

and here is three videos to show off what we do...

Enjoy! and please like us on facebook To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 05-10-2011, 05:03 PM

Hudds Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHudds Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHudds Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHudds Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHudds Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHudds Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHudds Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHudds Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHudds Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHudds Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHudds Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunter
hey! Thought I might as well show off my band. We are called Albany Down. Been played on the Palace Radio once or twice last year.

We play classic blues rock sort of stuff. Think Led Zeppelin etc.

Here is our website: To view the link you have to Register or Login where you can either get three songs for free or purchase the full debut album -being released on cd on the 23rd, but otherwise it can be downloaded

and here is three videos to show off what we do...

Enjoy! and please like us on facebook To view the link you have to Register or Login
Quality.
Old 06-10-2011, 10:29 AM
Bass Man

bunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Cheers mate!
Old 07-10-2011, 04:40 PM

edit

Last edited by doof; 09-01-2012 at 01:11 PM.
Old 09-10-2011, 02:40 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
jamiesaysmile

Hi there,

Some good songs posted so far, enjoyed a lot of them!

I thought I 'd share my son's music (he's a life long palace fan too, no choice was given of course) - he's an independent music artist / song writer - anything you hear he's written / performed & recorded / mixed / produced himself.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

More songs on his website here: To view the link you have to Register or Login

He's currently approaching record labels / publishers / music reviewers and radio stations (maybe palace radio sometime
Any connected music industry ladies and gents, please feel free to get in touch / DM!

Any feedback would be appreciated

hope you enjoy

Last edited by Martin H; 09-10-2011 at 02:59 PM.
Old 09-10-2011, 09:30 PM
Die seife bitte fräulein!

anti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
That's a nice track Martin, is he in a band? Is there a higher bitrate copy available?

Had a listen on the site, really good stuff.

Last edited by anti-addick; 09-10-2011 at 09:41 PM.
Old 09-10-2011, 10:17 PM

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by anti-addick
That's a nice track Martin, is he in a band? Is there a higher bitrate copy available?

Had a listen on the site, really good stuff.
Dan is 'the band' at the minute. It has a name - 'Jamiesaysmile' (i.e. as per the site). Dan writes, plays, sings and records it all himself currently and has been concentrating on getting some stuff together rather than playing live.

He is interested in all aspects of it. I think there are 5 songs on the www site at the minute (you will see 3 but there is a scroll bar to see the other 2) but obviously there are more.

Re a higher quality copy - you can either PM me your email address so that he can email you something or at least email you back to arrange a download or something. Glad you liked it.
Old 10-10-2011, 01:09 AM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
its a good track martin,could sound huge,with a whole band live, get a fat bass line on it, like really thuddy, nice big drums,

Snow Patrol meets Biffy Clyro ish
Old 13-10-2011, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin H
Hi there,

I thought I 'd share my son's music (he's a life long palace fan too, no choice was given of course) - he's an independent music artist / song writer - anything you hear he's written / performed & recorded / mixed / produced himself.

He's currently approaching record labels / publishers / music reviewers and radio stations (maybe palace radio sometime
Any connected music industry ladies and gents, please feel free to get in touch / DM!

hope you enjoy
Just an update - a few folk asked if they could download this song. Dan has emailed me that he is working on a download link. I will post it up as soon as I get the url and have tested it! :-)

Keep the songs coming guys and gals . . .
Old 14-10-2011, 08:40 AM
No authority but yourself

philsick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietphilsick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietphilsick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietphilsick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietphilsick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietphilsick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietphilsick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietphilsick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietphilsick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietphilsick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietphilsick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
New track rough mix

Old 20-10-2011, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Hi there,

hope you enjoy
Really sorry about the delay guys 'n' gals, in the euphoria of the last two wins I forgot to post the link. Feel free to download.

Last edited by Martin H; 20-10-2011 at 01:30 PM.
Old 23-10-2011, 04:59 PM

Hudds Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHudds Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHudds Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHudds Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHudds Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHudds Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHudds Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHudds Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHudds Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHudds Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHudds Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Really sorry about the delay guys 'n' gals, in the euphoria of the last two wins I forgot to post the link. Feel free to download.

Really good track
Old 29-10-2011, 12:13 AM

Thanks for the nice comments folks, I will pass them on. Actually Dan is just recording another song tonight so may post a link for that when he is done. :-)
Old 31-10-2011, 05:02 PM
I am The HULK

Bellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alright

NFL Keeper League Team: - Hulks CarpyTD's

BBS Honours
Betting Masters World Cup 2010 - Runner up
Old 01-11-2011, 07:21 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Swanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellyman
This ^

lil_swanny has signed this band to his record label and they released their first song today. Would really appreciate support from other Palace fans. You might even like it.

Golf handicap - 11
Golf Blog - http://wp.me/p7sKN4-4
Blog Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/UsingTheBounce/
Old 02-11-2011, 11:20 AM
AKA Barrington Linguine

Location: In the pleasure dromes and ersatz bodega bars of the free world
Smoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is here
Not my band but a blatant plug for a couple of gigs a friend of mine is doing.

Not everyone's cup of tea but if you like something a little different then go and see Geoff Berner. He doesn't come over to the UK very often (he's from Vancouver), but if klezmer/folk/punk accordion music appeals to you, he's the man for you.

Tonight - Green Dragon, Croydon
Tomorrow night - Jamboree, 566 Cable Street, London E1