Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 02-11-2017, 08:41 PM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
Swansea (A) Saturday 23rd December 3pm

Just a heads up that GWR has finally released advance tickets. Can get return for £35 or so with a railcard.

www.itsoktotalk.wordpress.com

'it would be boring if they won every time right?'

To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die, to sleep,
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
Old 03-11-2017, 10:39 AM

Hancpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHancpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHancpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHancpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHancpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHancpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHancpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHancpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHancpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHancpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHancpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just bought two return tickets for £50 each. Having gone for the last few seasons, definitely the best price I've had on train tickets.
Old 27-11-2017, 08:04 AM
Between matches

MasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Any word on when tickets go on sale - my most local game so want to make sure I get one.
Old 27-11-2017, 09:09 AM
Pilot of the storm

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterYoda View Post
Any word on when tickets go on sale - my most local game so want to make sure I get one.
No announcement yet but, at a guess, this Friday for away season ticket holders and from Tuesday 5th Dec for others.
Old 27-11-2017, 09:09 AM
Between matches

MasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieEdwards View Post
No announcement yet but, at a guess, this Friday for away season ticket holders and from Tuesday 5th Dec for others.
cheers.
Old 27-11-2017, 09:42 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Interesting ticket dilemma so I heard.

We could take 1030 tickets on a sale or return basis.

or

We could take 2060 tickets, but we have to sell 1500 or else we pay for all those we don't sell between 1030 and 1500.

2 days before Christmas, don't know which option they will go for.
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 27-11-2017, 09:58 AM

Ooh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOoh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOoh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOoh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOoh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOoh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOoh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOoh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOoh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOoh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOoh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post

or

We could take 2060 tickets, but we have to sell 1500 or else we pay for all those we don't sell between 1030 and 1500.

I think we all know which option they will go for.
Old 27-11-2017, 10:45 AM
Between matches

Hope we take the decent pile but suspect we won't. That said for the sake of ~£15000 let's hope the club give us the benefit of the doubt and try to ensure we have the maximum chance of success in a MASSIVE game.

I'll could get one in the home end if need be but would rather not.
Old 28-11-2017, 10:27 PM

Veagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVeagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVeagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVeagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVeagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVeagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVeagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVeagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVeagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVeagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVeagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I know it's a long journey but if we can take 2000 to Bristol City midweek, surely we can do 1500 on a Saturday for what is now a massive game, even if it is just before Xmas.
Old 01-12-2017, 08:41 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:

or

Overall we seem to take a decent following over there been the last two seasons and surely both times topped 1,500?
Old 01-12-2017, 09:03 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veagle1 View Post
I know it's a long journey but if we can take 2000 to Bristol City midweek, surely we can do 1500 on a Saturday for what is now a massive game, even if it is just before Xmas.
Its 50% further for me. 3hr drive instead of a 2 hour one (which is what it is to home games).

Probably rules me out but will take a late decision based on what family are doing that Saturday.
Old 01-12-2017, 09:07 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
Its 50% further for me. 3hr drive instead of a 2 hour one (which is what it is to home games).

Probably rules me out but will take a late decision based on what family are doing that Saturday.
Let them go Xmas shopping
Old 01-12-2017, 10:43 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Hopefully (if Swansea go down, not us) it will be the last time I have to pay the toll for the M4 bridge. It is free to use the bridge after the end of 2018.
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 01-12-2017, 12:01 PM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
I found the stadium weirdly lacking in atmosphere on my one and only visit for the 5-4. I think people were making a noice both palace and swansea but the design and perhaps size of the stadium seemed to leave it feeling muted the whole time.
Old 01-12-2017, 12:02 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Hopefully (if Swansea go down, not us) it will be the last time I have to pay the toll for the M4 bridge. It is free to use the bridge after the end of 2018.
I love this thinking
Old 01-12-2017, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scro View Post
I found the stadium weirdly lacking in atmosphere on my one and only visit for the 5-4. I think people were making a noice both palace and swansea but the design and perhaps size of the stadium seemed to leave it feeling muted the whole time.
Agree didn’t seem noisy given both sets were singing , that said decent ground.
Old 01-12-2017, 02:02 PM
Yowzer!

Ade 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Anyone know our allocation ?
Old 01-12-2017, 02:15 PM
Between matches

Away Season Ticket Holders Friday 1st December 2017 10.00am
Season Ticket Holders & Paid Members with 2500+ Points Tuesday 5th December 2017 10.00am
Season Ticket Holders Wednesday 6th December 2017 10.00am
Season Ticket Holders & Paid Members Thursday 7th December 2017 10.00am

one per person then any leftovers from the 8th.

No indication as to how many we've taken.
Old 01-12-2017, 02:27 PM

Gazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

or

The maximum loss for the club if we took the larger allocation would be £14k. Surely they should risk this amount in hope of having a larger following for what could be a vital match!
Old 02-12-2017, 09:40 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Palace did opt to take the full allocation, so not getting a ticket shouldn't be an excuse not to go!