Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 06-05-2009, 05:35 PM
Someone who was

Eric the Ginga came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEric the Ginga came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEric the Ginga came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEric the Ginga came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEric the Ginga came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEric the Ginga came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEric the Ginga came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEric the Ginga came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEric the Ginga came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEric the Ginga came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEric the Ginga came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dom the Eagle
I wish a carreer ending injury upon him.
Really? You wish a 17 year old kid a career ending injury.
You need help mate.
Old 06-05-2009, 06:09 PM
Die adler

Pub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is here
First heard of him about 4 years ago but still dont know if he is any good. Although he looked confident during his 4 appearances he didnt actually impress much IMO. 2 sub appearances this season and still none the wiser. I wonder if when we will find next season. Still wrangles. He should have signed a contract, even if he was convinced he should leave he could still have signed. At least that way the club could have benefited from a large fee. As a supporter that would have to factor to me. Still, I guess he wasnt that bothered.
Be nice to find out who the 'Bad influence" was as well.
Old 06-05-2009, 07:04 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Idol
First heard of him about 4 years ago but still dont know if he is any good. Although he looked confident during his 4 appearances he didnt actually impress much IMO. 2 sub appearances this season and still none the wiser. I wonder if when we will find next season. Still wrangles. He should have signed a contract, even if he was convinced he should leave he could still have signed. At least that way the club could have benefited from a large fee. As a supporter that would have to factor to me. Still, I guess he wasnt that bothered.
Be nice to find out who the 'Bad influence" was as well.
We did get a 'large fee' really, considering how untested he is. Since Arsenal bought Walcott everyone thinks every youth team player who's appeared a couple of times for their club should command a 15 million quid fee, but in reality, there's loads of kids going for peanuts (or less) to the bigger clubs all the time. It was just Jordan's blustering that brought this case to everyone's attention (not that I've any problem with that, fair play to him).
Old 05-08-2009, 05:35 PM
It's a goat Don

Il Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
the latest on JB

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 05-08-2009, 06:23 PM
dabbling

Jim Cannons Moustache Sam the man is hereJim Cannons Moustache Sam the man is hereJim Cannons Moustache Sam the man is hereJim Cannons Moustache Sam the man is hereJim Cannons Moustache Sam the man is hereJim Cannons Moustache Sam the man is hereJim Cannons Moustache Sam the man is hereJim Cannons Moustache Sam the man is hereJim Cannons Moustache Sam the man is hereJim Cannons Moustache Sam the man is hereJim Cannons Moustache Sam the man is here
Headline writer on his holidays I assume?
Old 05-08-2009, 06:38 PM
Registered Offender

palacemaniac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacemaniac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacemaniac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacemaniac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacemaniac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacemaniac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacemaniac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacemaniac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacemaniac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacemaniac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacemaniac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Il Padrino
the latest on JB
...he's still a c*ck
Old 05-08-2009, 06:46 PM

Palaceman95 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPalaceman95 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPalaceman95 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPalaceman95 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPalaceman95 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPalaceman95 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPalaceman95 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPalaceman95 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPalaceman95 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPalaceman95 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPalaceman95 sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
get over it seriously, i wish him all the best. I think he made a mistake, but if he ends up becoming a spurs regular and an england player i dont think hed see it that way.
Old 05-08-2009, 08:49 PM

richdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Il Padrino
the latest on JB

To view the link you have to Register or Login
He really is a tosser of the highest order. I'd put him on a par with Man U fans.

How he ever had the cheek to call himself a Palace fan I'll never know.
Old 07-08-2009, 04:56 PM
2010.Dougie.Sound.

BulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
He played in the Wembley cup.
"Their name is Crystal ****ing Palace. Just imagine it, a Palace, made out of ****ing crystals. Huddersfield Town? Um, no thanks, I think i'll call my club Sapphire Mansion if that's ok with you." Leicester City Fans Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010 on Smoke Bomb v Cardiff
I doubt that whoever did it will own up and apologise to the club but he will probably receive a football banning order when identified on the CCTV. As John Cooper Clarke famously said, nobody has got a good word for you but I have. Twat.
Old 07-08-2009, 04:58 PM

€pfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet€pfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet€pfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet€pfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet€pfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet€pfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet€pfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet€pfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet€pfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet€pfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet€pfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Spurs XI lost 4-1 to crawley the other day anyone know if fukwit played?
Old 07-08-2009, 05:07 PM
2010.Dougie.Sound.

BulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
No, but he scored 5 times in their under 18s last year. Hasn't he done well, first team place to worse than reserves. Well done John, hope your Dad and Jesus are proud.
"Their name is Crystal ****ing Palace. Just imagine it, a Palace, made out of ****ing crystals. Huddersfield Town? Um, no thanks, I think i'll call my club Sapphire Mansion if that's ok with you." Leicester City Fans Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010 on Smoke Bomb v Cardiff
I doubt that whoever did it will own up and apologise to the club but he will probably receive a football banning order when identified on the CCTV. As John Cooper Clarke famously said, nobody has got a good word for you but I have. Twat.
Old 07-08-2009, 05:14 PM
moist

chelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is here
he played two or three times in the Uefa cup last season. Not sure if he will play much more than that this season, unless he gets lucky and Spurs get unlucky with injuries.
Old 07-08-2009, 05:21 PM
Around the Fur

Seba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle
How about adapting those "Swiss Terry" t-shirts we had when Venables tucked us up a few years back?

How about a banner?
Old 07-08-2009, 05:23 PM
looking to curl one!!!!

Dingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by €pfc
Spurs XI lost 4-1 to crawley the other day anyone know if fukwit played?
Yes, he played the whole match and despite the scoreline, played very well apparently.
Old 07-08-2009, 05:35 PM

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
I hope he starts playing soon as Palace could use the money to pay off Oster
Old 07-08-2009, 05:39 PM
Afferte mihi cervisiam

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
WHY THE F*CK DO WE HAVE ANOTHER BLOODY JOHN BOSTOCK THREAD ABOUT THIS W@NKER?!?!

He's gone. Get over it for f*ck sake people. Some people are acting like some obsessed wierdos.
Old 07-08-2009, 05:59 PM

Oliver V : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOliver V : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOliver V : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOliver V : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOliver V : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOliver V : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOliver V : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOliver V : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOliver V : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOliver V : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOliver V : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
This thread was started a year ago mate.
Old 07-08-2009, 06:38 PM

Eye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumpy
WHY THE F*CK DO WE HAVE ANOTHER BLOODY JOHN BOSTOCK THREAD ABOUT THIS W@NKER?!?!

He's gone. Get over it for f*ck sake people. Some people are acting like some obsessed wierdos.
Old 07-08-2009, 07:01 PM

ugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
as far as im aware,he has to play 5 recognised 1st team games for us to get the 1st 250k instalment...

he played in 3 games for the spuds in europe last season so he only has to play in 2 more games for us to get 250k.....
Old 07-08-2009, 07:02 PM

ugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelmsfordeagle
he played two or three times in the Uefa cup last season. Not sure if he will play much more than that this season, unless he gets lucky and Spurs get unlucky with injuries.

you are CORRECT: he did play in 3 spuds uefa games last season,so we only need 2 more for 250k....