Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 15-11-2012, 04:52 PM

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladys Allover
N same way they have spoken about Wilshere since.
Anyone else think that Wilshere was anonymous against Sweden, all he did in about 30 minutes was fall over and win a free-kick!
Old 15-11-2012, 04:56 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave
clearly you haven't read the rest of his posts
How lovely and judgemental of you.

Wouldn't expect any less.
Old 15-11-2012, 05:17 PM
Samurai Pie Master

Walrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro
I couldn't imagine a better role model to set him on the straight and narrow, and excorcise that petulant/arrogant streak. Makes you long for the days of the Hitler You- I mean National Service.
Actually, I think Paolo is one of the people in football who perhaps can do something with Bostock.

Either he sorts his shit out or he gets stalked at the training ground by Paolo's new legion of Swindon Ultras.

Whilst I don't give a toss about Bostock (although his example to our academy is worth his transfer fee), I'd like to see Paolo make it.
Old 15-11-2012, 06:50 PM

Eye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo
It's all just a bit sad really. I'm certainly not as bothered about him anymore. People on here still disliking him is really weird IMO. But then again, no one holds daft grudges more than football fans.
Ahh fooey. It's just a laugh.
My brother Pc Patrick Dunne - A Tribute (Patrick is the pianist too)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfmADrc4fsg
Old 18-11-2012, 01:46 PM

swindonfan1 is someone we follow, we follow, we followswindonfan1 is someone we follow, we follow, we followswindonfan1 is someone we follow, we follow, we followswindonfan1 is someone we follow, we follow, we followswindonfan1 is someone we follow, we follow, we followswindonfan1 is someone we follow, we follow, we followswindonfan1 is someone we follow, we follow, we followswindonfan1 is someone we follow, we follow, we followswindonfan1 is someone we follow, we follow, we followswindonfan1 is someone we follow, we follow, we followswindonfan1 is someone we follow, we follow, we follow
Quote:
Originally Posted by ob13
i am interested swindonfan1,i know he wasnt playing earlier in season with decanio slating his attitude? is he likely to be regular starter now? the bbc site says hes made 5 appearances including 2 as sub.
i see youve signed chris martin on loan now.
I think he is yes, he has formed a good partnership with one of our CM and has actually been playing a deeper role dictating the play and was once again very impressive yesterday.

Martin looked decent although Paolo said he 'obviously likes his food' so expect him to be on a diet very soon.
Old 21-11-2012, 08:47 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Maybe this is the wrong thread for this bit:
Quote:
Spurs now face a fight to keep hold of their promising youngsters with Spain’s top two sides circling after the duo put themselves firmly in the shop window during this season’s NextGen Series, youth football’s version of the Champions League.

18-year-old striker Coulthirst netted a hat-trick in Spurs’ 4-1 win over Barcelona and is the competition’s joint-top scorer along with team-mate Pritchard, with both youngsters on four goals.

Midfielder Pritchard, meanwhile, also scored in the win over the Catalan side. The 19-year-old also bagged a further three goals in the two games against German outfit Wolfsburg.

The north London side currently sit second in Group 1, level on points with Barcelona and host bottom side Anderlecht on December 13.

Other English clubs in the competition include Arsenal, Chelsea, Aston Villa, Liverpool and Manchester City, while the likes of Ajax, Juventus, Paris Saint Germain, Celtic and Inter Milan are also represented.
Old 21-11-2012, 10:32 PM
Up the Palace!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by swindonfan1
Martin looked decent although Paolo said he 'obviously likes his food' so expect him to be on a diet very soon.
Di Canio really can be such a cock can't he?
Old 21-11-2012, 11:36 PM
Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by swindonfan1
I think he is yes, he has formed a good partnership with one of our CM and has actually been playing a deeper role dictating the play and was once again very impressive yesterday.

I think you might find that Martin won't take advice from anyone.
Old 21-11-2012, 11:44 PM
Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE5eagle
Heh, that's what I loved about that program, the contestant would be some citizen from sink estate in Solihull and they'd win a speedboat.
Solihull is the posh part of Brum.
Old 21-11-2012, 11:57 PM

Nork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial Empire
Solihull is the posh part of Brum.
It's all relative.
"The cameras at the moment are focusing on the Liverpool fans, they look in disbelief, they look shocked, there's the odd one in tears. They've also just focused on one who's just picked his nose and eaten it which is rather disgusting."

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHIL BARBER View Post
all the doubters will be dealt with when it is confirmed....
Old 22-11-2012, 12:00 AM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is here
So he's "impressive" at league one level. Wilf is the same age and made his England debut last week. How different things could have been.....
Old 30-11-2012, 03:55 PM

NYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
An update:

Swindon loanee John Bostock is willing to consider making a permanent move to the County Ground when his deal at Tottenham comes to an end this summer.

"If I'm playing and the gaffer has a plan for me, then I don't see why Swindon would be a bad place for me.

"It's a bit early to say if I'd be here permanently but I'm open minded," the 20-year-old tells BBC Wiltshire.
Old 30-11-2012, 03:58 PM

hoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
How many games has he played? Wiki says 3 times but it's wiki.

"If you show enough houses, you learn all the tricks. Every realtor is just a ninja with a blazer. The average burglar breaks in and leaves clues all over the place, but not me. I'm completely clueless."
Old 30-11-2012, 04:27 PM
Sing now, godess.

wedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 30-11-2012, 06:03 PM
Mutant Algorithm

Shoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is here
I'm over this now. Best of luck to him and if he returns to Palace some time in future it would still be a lesson to any others who think the grass is always greener.
Till they're knocking on the door of your homes
Old 30-11-2012, 08:58 PM
Celestial Empire

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYEagle

"If I'm playing and the gaffer has a plan for me, then I don't see why Swindon would be a bad place for me.

"It's a bit early to say if I'd be here permanently but I'm open minded," the 20-year-old tells BBC Wiltshire.
Same old attitude then ?
Old 02-12-2012, 07:07 PM

nibalama Sam the man is herenibalama Sam the man is herenibalama Sam the man is herenibalama Sam the man is herenibalama Sam the man is herenibalama Sam the man is herenibalama Sam the man is herenibalama Sam the man is herenibalama Sam the man is herenibalama Sam the man is herenibalama Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login Has an audio of Bostock being intervewed.
"I've had four great years at Spurs".
Old 02-12-2012, 11:41 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by nibalama
To view the link you have to Register or Login Has an audio of Bostock being intervewed.
"I've had four great years at Spurs".
Quite well spoken for a young chap, seems quite humble, certainly not a thicko, I think he is beginning to realize he has cocked up and is running out of chances
Old 02-12-2012, 11:44 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYEagle
An update:

Swindon loanee John Bostock is willing to consider making a permanent move to the County Ground when his deal at Tottenham comes to an end this summer.

But I thought playing for Palace at a level above Swindon's current level was "too easy" for him?
Old 02-12-2012, 11:57 PM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo
Quite well spoken for a young chap, seems quite humble, certainly not a thicko, I think he is beginning to realize he has cocked up and is running out of chances
He got something like 11 GCSEs (might have been A grades as well) so clearly has a brain, & that interview suggests he has common sense too, but he was naive & foolish & listened to Micky Hazard whilst seeing pound signs. One stupid mistake, followed by another with the comments he made. I guess the second mistake you could put that down to his age.

If we can winter this one out, we can summer anywhere