Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 29-12-2009, 06:48 PM
Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is here
I am sure he would have been happy to stay at Palace and battle away in the Champs ..... as long as some chump had bunged him and dad a juicy signing-on fee and a stoopid Spurs style wage packet.
I t w a s a l l a b o u t t h e M O N E Y ! ! !
Old 29-12-2009, 07:17 PM
2010.Dougie.Sound.

BulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Strange bump
"Their name is Crystal ****ing Palace. Just imagine it, a Palace, made out of ****ing crystals. Huddersfield Town? Um, no thanks, I think i'll call my club Sapphire Mansion if that's ok with you." Leicester City Fans Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010 on Smoke Bomb v Cardiff
I doubt that whoever did it will own up and apologise to the club but he will probably receive a football banning order when identified on the CCTV. As John Cooper Clarke famously said, nobody has got a good word for you but I have. Twat.
Old 29-12-2009, 07:27 PM

Woodside_CP is fond of sand dunes and salty airWoodside_CP is fond of sand dunes and salty airWoodside_CP is fond of sand dunes and salty airWoodside_CP is fond of sand dunes and salty airWoodside_CP is fond of sand dunes and salty airWoodside_CP is fond of sand dunes and salty airWoodside_CP is fond of sand dunes and salty airWoodside_CP is fond of sand dunes and salty airWoodside_CP is fond of sand dunes and salty airWoodside_CP is fond of sand dunes and salty airWoodside_CP is fond of sand dunes and salty air
Whilst I dislike the greedy disloyal little prick as much as the next man, I think it's a little premature to be gloating over the demise of his career.

The boy is 17 for f*cks sake - I dont think anyone thought he would be established in the Spurs team a year or so after leaving Palace.

He is (unfortunately) a highly talented player and the chances are he will still fulfill his potential and become a decent premiership player - perhaps even a world class international.

I think we can only start laughing when he hits early-mid 20's and is still being loaned out to the likes of Brentford.
Old 29-12-2009, 07:31 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
We may see him on Monday afternoon, playing for Brentford Ressies against Palace ressies.
Old 29-12-2009, 07:37 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Whatever he or anyone else says he went for one thing and one thing only MONEY !!! he says he was stagnating at palace wtf ! isnt he doing this in the tottering stiffs , so much so he felt the need to grace brentfords bench ! I dont care about his age he has no class and victor has shown SO much more and i for one hope vic goes all the way to the top
Old 29-12-2009, 07:40 PM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodside_CP
Whilst I dislike the greedy disloyal little prick as much as the next man, I think it's a little premature to be gloating over the demise of his career.

The boy is 17 for f*cks sake - I dont think anyone thought he would be established in the Spurs team a year or so after leaving Palace.

He is (unfortunately) a highly talented player and the chances are he will still fulfill his potential and become a decent premiership player - perhaps even a world class international.

I think we can only start laughing when he hits early-mid 20's and is still being loaned out to the likes of Brentford.
I'd just like to point out here that I'm not saying 'Ha ha the twat has ended up on the bench for Brentford reserves'. I'm just pointing out the vast contrast between what him and his dad said when he left us originally, and what he is saying now.

As one of the above posters has said: It was all about the money!

Now I'm not saying that they should have come out and admitted this, but they should have kept their mouths shut. Instead we got about 10 or so different interviews from each of them patronisingly telling us that they 'love little ol' Palace'. Wankers.
Old 29-12-2009, 08:05 PM
The Eagle HAS landed.....

ukjay_29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineukjay_29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineukjay_29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineukjay_29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineukjay_29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineukjay_29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineukjay_29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineukjay_29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineukjay_29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineukjay_29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineukjay_29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff
Whatever he or anyone else says he went for one thing and one thing only MONEY !!! he says he was stagnating at palace wtf ! isnt he doing this in the tottering stiffs , so much so he felt the need to grace brentfords bench ! I dont care about his age he has no class and victor has shown SO much more and i for one hope vic goes all the way to the top
Spot on Fella.
Eastbourne Eagles
Kent CCC
Old 29-12-2009, 09:03 PM
like a shot in the dark

CP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is here
Been looking through the Brentford Forum (Grapevine) and Bostock has gone from having "The greatest debut in 50 years of watching Brentford" after 2 goals versus Millwall to yesterday's "One footed (left), easily dispossesed, will not tackle, loses temper easily". These were general comments, shared by many Bees fans on the forum.

The latest from Spurs is that they are hoping to recall him from his loan at Brentford (which ends on 16th Jan) and send him back out on loan.......to a Championship club!

It does seem that he is a bit too lightweight for Brentford's needs - given the nature of most Championship football, it's doubtful that he will fit into anybody's squad straight away.

The argument that Bostock and his step-dad put forward for leaving Palace was that it was not about the money - it was about developing his talent.

You got it wrong, Bostock and your slimey step-dad (who still apparently goes to watch Palace!).
Old 29-12-2009, 09:38 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
QPR to be the club?
Old 29-12-2009, 09:41 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP Satellite
Been looking through the Brentford Forum (Grapevine) and Bostock has gone from having "The greatest debut in 50 years of watching Brentford" after 2 goals versus Millwall to yesterday's "One footed (left), easily dispossesed, will not tackle, loses temper easily". These were general comments, shared by many Bees fans on the forum.

The latest from Spurs is that they are hoping to recall him from his loan at Brentford (which ends on 16th Jan) and send him back out on loan.......to a Championship club!

It does seem that he is a bit too lightweight for Brentford's needs - given the nature of most Championship football, it's doubtful that he will fit into anybody's squad straight away.

The argument that Bostock and his step-dad put forward for leaving Palace was that it was not about the money - it was about developing his talent.

You got it wrong, Bostock and your slimey step-dad (who still apparently goes to watch Palace!).
Exactly, he's wasted 18 months being pampered and mollycoddled in the Spuds youth and reserve teams. Had he spent those 18 months in and around the Palace first team he'd have developed into a much more rounded player. Still, the little shit has made his bed and now he has to lie in it. I certainly won't be at all bothered if he's sent to Barnet on a free at the end of his contract.
Old 29-12-2009, 10:02 PM

Gooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcfan1
QPR to be the club?
Nailed on.
Old 06-01-2010, 10:48 PM
War Chief

Cleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I forsee Bostock's future:

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 06-01-2010, 11:19 PM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
It's a shame, because now nobody will ever know how good he could have been.
Old 07-01-2010, 12:10 PM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon
I forsee Bostock's future:

To view the link you have to Register or Login
That article also mentions Danny Rose, isn't he a right-back at Spurs now, who has been constantly loaned out?

Would love Bostock to go on loan to a championship club we have to play at home, see what reaction he would get.

If we can winter this one out, we can summer anywhere
Old 07-01-2010, 12:54 PM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woosie
That article also mentions Danny Rose, isn't he a right-back at Spurs now, who has been constantly loaned out?

Yes, just half a dozen games at Watford and Peterbough since he left Leeds, none for Spurs
Old 07-01-2010, 12:58 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is here
Spurs have a long history as a graveyard for young players with potential, long may it continue.
Old 07-01-2010, 12:59 PM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
I would say I feel sorry for them, but I just can't. Equally, I would not feel sorry for Boscock if his career went that way.

Victor Moses, a lad who has never ever come out and said bollocks such as 'I want to play 100 games for Palace and captain them', has quietly got on with his job and showed his pure brilliance. What a real shame that Boscock and the people around him (family) couldn't have just done the same.
Old 07-01-2010, 01:03 PM
Ledley's beard.

SpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by 917L
Yes, just half a dozen games at Watford and Peterbough since he left Leeds, none for Spurs
I think he played in the FA Cup at the weekend.

Albeit as a substitute.

WIIIILF, WIIIILF WILL TEAR YOU APART...AGAIN!
Old 07-01-2010, 01:46 PM
Time For Heroes

CPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woosie

Would love Bostock to go on loan to a championship club we have to play at home, see what reaction he would get.
I must be wrong as no one else has mentioned it but I am certain Danny Rose is a left winger??
Old 07-01-2010, 02:02 PM

richdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet