Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 16-09-2011, 06:48 PM

Braders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilesy14
I'd guess he's asking his beloved Jesus why he allowed him to turn into an utter c*nt.
Old 16-09-2011, 06:48 PM

Gordon3 makes the weeper laugh, and the laugher weepGordon3 makes the weeper laugh, and the laugher weepGordon3 makes the weeper laugh, and the laugher weepGordon3 makes the weeper laugh, and the laugher weepGordon3 makes the weeper laugh, and the laugher weepGordon3 makes the weeper laugh, and the laugher weepGordon3 makes the weeper laugh, and the laugher weepGordon3 makes the weeper laugh, and the laugher weepGordon3 makes the weeper laugh, and the laugher weepGordon3 makes the weeper laugh, and the laugher weepGordon3 makes the weeper laugh, and the laugher weep
Gave up football to pursue a career in a Christian rap group, spitting bars to the congregation so I heard.
Old 16-09-2011, 06:57 PM

delboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is here
I thought I saw him selling burgers with Ashley Robinson.
Old 16-09-2011, 07:03 PM
Old skool BBSer

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobiinthelastmi
No thanks

Last thing we want is that twat messing up all our other youngsters
Disagree, i think his would be a cautionary tale, that it's all very good to chase the big bucks but ultimately it's all about whether you want to play football or not.

He's hardly going to be able togive it the charlie big potatoes is he? Yeah, he got a big pay out, but what exactly has he done with, what should have been, a very promising career. I would hope the likes of Williams, Zaha, Pinney, Clyne, Scannell etc would have the brains to realise that what young Jim Bastwick did was allow money, agents etc shoot his career down in flames.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 16-09-2011, 07:15 PM

jobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle
Disagree, i think his would be a cautionary tale, that it's all very good to chase the big bucks but ultimately it's all about whether you want to play football or not.

He's hardly going to be able togive it the charlie big potatoes is he? Yeah, he got a big pay out, but what exactly has he done with, what should have been, a very promising career. I would hope the likes of Williams, Zaha, Pinney, Clyne, Scannell etc would have the brains to realise that what young Jim Bastwick did was allow money, agents etc shoot his career down in flames.
He can still be a cautionary tale whilst not being at the club.

What if he comes back has a decent season then wants out again?
Old 16-09-2011, 07:41 PM

Pikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is here
Quote:
Last thing we want is that twat messing up all our other youngsters
It's okay, he's never been a youth coach for the Weed.
"That’s the problem with these pre-planned celebrations. You can send out the invitations, arrange the play list, tailor the entire occasion for your guest of honour and it can still all fall flat. Crystal Palace are the worst kind of people to invite to share your revelry."
Old 16-09-2011, 07:46 PM

PALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Yawn.
Old 16-09-2011, 07:50 PM
My Name Isn't Jono

Jono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Completely the opposite character to the players Dougie is looking to bring to the club.
Old 16-09-2011, 07:51 PM
aka Chopper

steveholmesdale : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesteveholmesdale : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesteveholmesdale : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesteveholmesdale : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesteveholmesdale : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesteveholmesdale : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesteveholmesdale : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesteveholmesdale : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesteveholmesdale : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesteveholmesdale : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesteveholmesdale : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Bostock played in a spurs development side the other day.
He scored a cracking goal from a free kick.
We and other teams use these sides to get people back in the fold whether it be from injury or a n other reason.
It seems that he has realized that he will have to go backwards to go forward.
My spurs friend thinkls that if he can knuckle down as he seems to be trying to he may go back out on loan again, once he has proved his fitness and mentality are right.
Old 16-09-2011, 07:52 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
He'll never play under Redknapp. He's already said that.
Old 16-09-2011, 08:02 PM

markholmes1991 is south London and proudmarkholmes1991 is south London and proudmarkholmes1991 is south London and proudmarkholmes1991 is south London and proudmarkholmes1991 is south London and proudmarkholmes1991 is south London and proudmarkholmes1991 is south London and proudmarkholmes1991 is south London and proudmarkholmes1991 is south London and proudmarkholmes1991 is south London and proudmarkholmes1991 is south London and proud

Last edited by markholmes1991; 18-09-2023 at 11:43 AM.
Old 16-09-2011, 08:07 PM
Israeli International

David Amsalem : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid Amsalem : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid Amsalem : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid Amsalem : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid Amsalem : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid Amsalem : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid Amsalem : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid Amsalem : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid Amsalem : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid Amsalem : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid Amsalem : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
It's all a shame really. He had far more potential then our current crop (and our current crop have amazing potential) but he won't achieve half as much as any of them, because the likes of Clyne, Scannell and co all have a level head.
Old 16-09-2011, 08:20 PM

Jason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by delboy01
I thought I saw him selling burgers with Ashley Robinson.
Are you sure you didn't see him selling burgers to Ashley Robinson ?
Old 16-09-2011, 08:31 PM
Cinnamon Stick

Chris Leitch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris Leitch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris Leitch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris Leitch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris Leitch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris Leitch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris Leitch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris Leitch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris Leitch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris Leitch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris Leitch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ
I say we put in a very small bid(loan to perm) for him. Contrary to the hatred of him by some, I do believe he is a talented youngster and when at the right club will do well.
How do we know he is a talented youngster? Because Simon Jordan told us he was?

Nobody has barely seen anything of the kid, other than bad things.

We were fed a load of stuff about him in the knowledge it would up his reputation. It worked.

Wayne Andrews was capable of the odd moment of magic...
Old 17-09-2011, 12:25 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
I may have imagined this, but I swear I read a quote from Freedman about Bostock sometime last season. Sure he said something along the lines that he had a lot of time for the lad when he was here and actually advised him to stay at Palace himself just before he flitted.

I also seem to recall Dougie saying that he doesn't make emotional decisions when it comes to transfers and so would buy a player even if the fans might not like it. However, he did go on to say that he wouldn't buy Bostock as he's not the type of player he would go for, but he didn't say why.

God, I do hope that interview actually happened otherwise I've got to think about cutting down on the drugs!
Old 17-09-2011, 12:39 PM
Old skool BBSer

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

Then he goes.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 17-09-2011, 12:42 PM
Vast slug.

Latvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle101
Superb
Old 17-09-2011, 12:44 PM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11
I may have imagined this, but I swear I read a quote from Freedman about Bostock sometime last season. Sure he said something along the lines that he had a lot of time for the lad when he was here and actually advised him to stay at Palace himself just before he flitted.

I also seem to recall Dougie saying that he doesn't make emotional decisions when it comes to transfers and so would buy a player even if the fans might not like it. However, he did go on to say that he wouldn't buy Bostock as he's not the type of player he would go for, but he didn't say why.

God, I do hope that interview actually happened otherwise I've got to think about cutting down on the drugs!
You remember correctly (at least part of it)

He also said that he would have Bostock back but there was no way he would return to us.

If we can winter this one out, we can summer anywhere
Old 17-09-2011, 12:45 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:

What if Sean Scannell has a good season this year and wants to go?
Old 17-09-2011, 12:47 PM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
On paper he should have been playing in various England teams and playing every week by now. The good thing is it is an example of what happens if you leave a team too early. Hopefully Clyne might be persuaded to give us another year if we do well this year, although he is a completely different and grounded young man compared to that bogsucker