Home | Forums | Gallery | Predictions | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Questions to CPFC2010 - Open again!

Questions to CPFC2010 - Open again! Questions to CPFC2010 - all questions in this Forum will be pre-moderated

Old Yesterday, 10:13 AM
4 Palace Fans

CPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarrad View Post
What's the grand total so far Steve?
You are obsessed with ticket sales!

I think it's about 13300 now.
http://www.cpfc.co.uk/tickets/ticket-prices/
for merchandise enquiries, mail : mike.pink@cpfc.co.uk or foz.bowers@cpfc.co.uk or call 020 8768 6100 and marketing enquiries to sharon.lacey@cpfc.co.uk. BBS posts of CPFC2010 should not be quoted as representing Crystal Palace FC.
Old Yesterday, 09:53 PM
Super, Super Kev

webgard FFS Murraywebgard FFS Murraywebgard FFS Murraywebgard FFS Murraywebgard FFS Murraywebgard FFS Murraywebgard FFS Murraywebgard FFS Murraywebgard FFS Murraywebgard FFS Murraywebgard FFS Murray
After having season tickets in AW for the first time I bought one in Stephenson as it becomes too crowded in my favourite fans these days.
I've only occasionally been to main stand and I'm not as familiar with seats. The one I got is not shown as restricted view but is close to some. Hopefully I won't find the view partially obstructed when I first try it next season but I'm looking forward to the real ale at half time!
Old Yesterday, 10:04 PM
Working for the clampdown

spt1978 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespt1978 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespt1978 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespt1978 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespt1978 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespt1978 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespt1978 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespt1978 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespt1978 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespt1978 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespt1978 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Prices could go up after West Ham I assume as we could be mathematically safe.
Old Today, 12:33 AM
This is how we learn

tasty_snacks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetasty_snacks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetasty_snacks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetasty_snacks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetasty_snacks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetasty_snacks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetasty_snacks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetasty_snacks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetasty_snacks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetasty_snacks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetasty_snacks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Time to bump up the prices another 10% I think.

Seriously, we will likely be confirmed as safe by Saturday evening, so time for Sharon to do her thing and go mental with emails etc as we try to catch a couple of thousand more before safety is confirmed. Perhaps give folk until COB Monday to attain the 10% discount as a gesture? Can't imagine there are too many people holding off waiting for PL football to be assured now as it was practically achieved post Villa, so it's probably just idleness, disorganisation or cash flow issues.
Old Today, 01:04 AM
4 Palace Fans

CPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
There is an argument that we are now safe as it may be impossible for the teams at the bottom to win all their games. But anyway this is to confirm that the current prices remain valid until Saturday but depending on results at West Ham and elsewhere they may then go up by 10%.

So....if you've not renewed you need to do it now and quickly.
for merchandise enquiries, mail : mike.pink@cpfc.co.uk or foz.bowers@cpfc.co.uk or call 020 8768 6100 and marketing enquiries to sharon.lacey@cpfc.co.uk. BBS posts of CPFC2010 should not be quoted as representing Crystal Palace FC.
Old Today, 01:07 AM
4 Palace Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by tasty_snacks View Post
Time to bump up the prices another 10% I think.

Seriously, we will likely be confirmed as safe by Saturday evening, so time for Sharon to do her thing and go mental with emails etc as we try to catch a couple of thousand more before safety is confirmed. Perhaps give folk until COB Monday to attain the 10% discount as a gesture? Can't imagine there are too many people holding off waiting for PL football to be assured now as it was practically achieved post Villa, so it's probably just idleness, disorganisation or cash flow issues.
As far as cash flow is concerned, payment at April prices by the monthly instalment plan is still available.
Old Today, 04:14 AM

Big Gav : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Gav : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Gav : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Gav : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Gav : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Gav : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Gav : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Gav : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Gav : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Gav : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Gav : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I can't find the form for instalments online. I'm probably being thick but can someone point me in the right direction
3) TOP OF THE AVERAGE ATTENDANCE TABLE
4) BEST GOAL DIFFERENCE
This is just the beginning of the Gus bus journey to the Premiership. The bus isn't even out of first gear yet.

Stay tuned.
Old Today, 06:13 AM

Location: In between Penge, Anerley, Elmers End, and South Norwood.
jarrad keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninejarrad keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninejarrad keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninejarrad keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninejarrad keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninejarrad keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninejarrad keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninejarrad keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninejarrad keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninejarrad keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninejarrad keeps it in mind, eight times out of nine
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010 View Post
There is an argument that we are now safe as it may be impossible for the teams at the bottom to win all their games. But anyway this is to confirm that the current prices remain valid until Saturday but depending on results at West Ham and elsewhere they may then go up by 10%.

So....if you've not renewed you need to do it now and quickly.
If we lose then we need Sunderland AND Cardiff to NOT win whilst requiring Fulham to lose. If we draw at West ham then we again need Sunderland AND Cardiff to NOT win, whilst this time requiring Fulham to NOT win. If we win then we are mathematically safe regardless of other results. We also mathematically cannot finish bottom due to the fact Sunderland and Cardiff play each other and both clubs will lose two points (which will result in us being unable to finish 19th as well) or one club will lose three points...
Old Today, 08:17 AM
ValetingMan - (Unretired)

deanchilds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeanchilds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeanchilds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeanchilds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeanchilds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeanchilds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeanchilds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeanchilds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeanchilds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeanchilds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeanchilds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Wife said she didn't want to come next season sadly but I'm going to get her a ticket anyway I think!

If she can't make all the games what's the situation on bringing friends etc?

Quote "CPFCBBS" and get 10% off any booking!
Old Today, 08:45 AM
Grand Wizard of Orpington

RCUK belongs to OllieRCUK belongs to OllieRCUK belongs to OllieRCUK belongs to OllieRCUK belongs to OllieRCUK belongs to OllieRCUK belongs to OllieRCUK belongs to OllieRCUK belongs to OllieRCUK belongs to OllieRCUK belongs to Ollie
Am curious - and not sure u wanna answer this one, but what were the CPFC2010 projections in terms of season ticket sales?

Wondering how far ahead/behind your projections we are - am assuming were a fair bit ahead?

Performances since TP took over ..... but you lot cant quite believe the position the club is in yourselves!

Must be a nice problem having to plan for next season in the premiership
Old Today, 10:23 AM
4 Palace Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Gav View Post
I can't find the form for instalments online. I'm probably being thick but can someone point me in the right direction
It's page 12

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old Today, 10:23 AM
4 Palace Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanchilds View Post
Wife said she didn't want to come next season sadly but I'm going to get her a ticket anyway I think!

If she can't make all the games what's the situation on bringing friends etc?
It's OK.
Old Today, 10:52 AM

selhursthoover belongs to Ollieselhursthoover belongs to Ollieselhursthoover belongs to Ollieselhursthoover belongs to Ollieselhursthoover belongs to Ollieselhursthoover belongs to Ollieselhursthoover belongs to Ollieselhursthoover belongs to Ollieselhursthoover belongs to Ollieselhursthoover belongs to Ollieselhursthoover belongs to Ollie
I know its not a question but come on guys and girls if you can get on board and get a season ticket if not already done so you will not be disappointed.

Our club is buzzing and the football is just simply great.

Had 2 hours sleep and back to work but who cares we are premier league.

Old Today, 12:20 PM
4 Palace Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by selhursthoover View Post
I know its not a question but come on guys and girls if you can get on board and get a season ticket if not already done so you will not be disappointed.

Our club is buzzing and the football is just simply great.

Had 2 hours sleep and back to work but who cares we are premier league.

Nice one Andy. And in case you don't know Andy, he hasn't missed a Palace game in about 100 years - so he's a good judge of these things.
Old Today, 01:01 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBrett : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBrett : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBrett : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBrett : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBrett : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBrett : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBrett : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBrett : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBrett : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBrett : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
If you've ever been on Coach #2 and wondered who we're picking up on the M25, that's Andy!
Old Today, 01:26 PM
Between matches

MasterYoda : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMasterYoda : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMasterYoda : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMasterYoda : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMasterYoda : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMasterYoda : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMasterYoda : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMasterYoda : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMasterYoda : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMasterYoda : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMasterYoda : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
We're gonna need a bigger ground. Is there any chance of anything happening on that front over the summer now that we can push the button on any plans?
Old Today, 03:09 PM
its true we're red'n'blue

disco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
nothing for at least 2 years i think steve said-takes that long to draw up plans, get planning, go to tender etc