Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old 19-01-2022, 07:08 PM
COYP!

in-exile has disabled reputation
Ukraine - Putin invades

We have been sending large numbers of anti-tank weapons and training troops ... not sure I want us getting in this without parliament and public opinion noted..
Germany wants the Russian gas so looking after Germany first as always!
Old 19-01-2022, 07:12 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
I would welcome a temporary lifting of the ban on Elgin so he can post on this thread. Would be extremely entertaining

Vision for Bangladesh. Please donate if you can

www.visionforbangladesh.org
Old 19-01-2022, 07:14 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
I am going to pop over to comrades and see if there is a thread if not will start one
Old 19-01-2022, 07:14 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Merkel’s policy of making Europe even more dependent upon Russia for energy is going to be a disaster. The Nordstream2 pipeline will fund Russia and the stupid decision to close the German nuclear power stations early is pushing up the price.
Old 19-01-2022, 07:16 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
We have been sending large numbers of anti-tank weapons and training troops ... not sure I want us getting in this without parliament and public opinion noted..
Germany wants the Russian gas so looking after Germany first as always!
Yes and people should support this campaign:

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 19-01-2022, 07:16 PM
Ichiro!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
I would welcome a temporary lifting of the ban on Elgin so he can post on this thread. Would be extremely entertaining
I’d need to persuade Heb and Mik to come back first. You need the full effect to make it worth it, no?
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 19-01-2022, 07:23 PM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
I’d need to persuade Heb and Mik to come back first. You need the full effect to make it worth it, no?

Yup, that would be good

I don't think Mik had that much of a engagement with EE, Heb yes there was plenty (unless I completely missed the ding dong with Mik of course)
Old 19-01-2022, 07:23 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
Sounds fair

Vision for Bangladesh. Please donate if you can

www.visionforbangladesh.org
Old 19-01-2022, 07:51 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
I think we are supporting Ukraine up to the absolute limit we can without it being an act of war. I doubt we are prepared to start ww3 for Ukraine though.

We are trying to ensure if Russia know it will be horrifically costly to them if they invade in terms of both losses and economically. Our best bet to avoid war and help Ukraine is make the cost too high for Russia.

The risk of course is escalation. Be it an incident or refusal to back down from the sabre rattling.
Old 19-01-2022, 07:57 PM
Not Tommy Robinson's Dad

hong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge View Post
I am going to pop over to comrades and see if there is a thread if not will start one
Where is this to be found?
Old 19-01-2022, 07:59 PM
Not Tommy Robinson's Dad

hong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
I think we are supporting Ukraine up to the absolute limit we can without it being an act of war. I doubt we are prepared to start ww3 for Ukraine though.

We are trying to ensure if Russia know it will be horrifically costly to them if they invade in terms of both losses and economically. Our best bet to avoid war and help Ukraine is make the cost too high for Russia.

The risk of course is escalation. Be it an incident or refusal to back down from the sabre rattling.
Russia invading Ukraine will be a big deal.
Expect it to set other dominoes in motion.
Old 19-01-2022, 08:01 PM
Ichiro!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post

Let’s be clear here, we committed to provide security assurances when Ukraine gave up the nuclear missiles in its possession after the fall of the Soviet Union. We’re absolutely supposed to help them.

So did the US (and Russia).
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 19-01-2022, 08:45 PM

swissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is here
It’s highly likely Ukraine have tactical battlefield nuclear weapons, there’s no chance they sent them all back to Russia - if Russia invade the entire country it will escalate very quickly
Old 19-01-2022, 09:22 PM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by hong_kong_hg View Post
Where is this to be found?
To view the link you have to Register or Login

You will have to sign in to check the Politics forum
Old 19-01-2022, 09:31 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by swissroll View Post
It’s highly likely Ukraine have tactical battlefield nuclear weapons, there’s no chance they sent them all back to Russia - if Russia invade the entire country it will escalate very quickly
They won’t though will they? They will look to annex certain Russian ethnic areas at the most.
Old 19-01-2022, 10:00 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
Merkel’s policy of making Europe even more dependent upon Russia for energy is going to be a disaster. The Nordstream2 pipeline will fund Russia and the stupid decision to close the German nuclear power stations early is pushing up the price.
perhaps the germans are less stupid then you think especially with Merkel gone things are likely to evolve..what with your sneering at everyone...

SaulAlinsky

Last edited by weltklasse; 19-01-2022 at 10:05 PM.
Old 19-01-2022, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse View Post
perhaps the germans are less stupid then you think especially with Merkel gone things are likely to evolve..what with your sneering at everyone...
I thought you were going to make a post without sneering at someone for a minute.
Old 19-01-2022, 10:21 PM

dim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by swissroll View Post
Are you suggesting they have been hiding them for 25 years, having committed to getting rid of the Soviet weapons, or in secret they developed replacement weapons in total secrecy (and therefore politically useless..)? Sounds a bit unlikely to me.
Old 19-01-2022, 10:28 PM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dim View Post
Sounds a bit unlikely to me.
You were doing so well up until then.
Old 20-01-2022, 11:53 AM

KYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Heard on one news item recently that since tension started the Ukranians have have half a million people militarily trained, so would be costly in lives and money if the Russians invade. Wonder if the Poles would like to have a go at giving the Russians a kicking, highly unlikely I know.