Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old 23-07-2016, 01:23 PM
Wagon Painter

mik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
So I should have stayed in the pub.
I thought being at Uni was all about the Bar. Took me years to discover what some of those other buildings were.
Old 23-07-2016, 01:28 PM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Misfit View Post
So a leave vote was a protest against the BBS?
You should start a thread on that.
Old 23-07-2016, 02:26 PM

delboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 View Post
From the office of national statistics

To view the link you have to Register or Login

I'm sure your daughter is an intelligent girl. She voted Remain.

Incidentally the graph from your link, was for those working. Not for immigration. So we have more non-EU immigrants, but more EU immigrants work.
Read the * under the graph!
Old 23-07-2016, 02:28 PM

delboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by fang View Post
I have no doubt she is highly intelligent but truthfully, you made the last bit up didn't you?
Nope. She spoke to a Polish girl who said if she had a vote here or in Poland she would have voted out as well. That conversation opened her eyes.
Old 23-07-2016, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieskyclad View Post
Although any real leftie could never accept the EU in it's undemocratic form. It's more the wishy washy liberal centrists rather than the lefties.
Yep, but that did not scan well.
Old 23-07-2016, 02:40 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by delboy01 View Post
Read the * under the graph!
The revised charts are on page 13 here.

Same trend, non-EU still higher than EU.

Not really helped you much has it?
Old 23-07-2016, 02:47 PM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Quote:
Nope. She spoke to a Polish girl who said if she had a vote here or in Poland she would have voted out as well. That conversation opened her eyes.
Ah well. Thats the Poles for you, as soon as they make it to the promised land they want to raise the drawbridge. Mind you, she could have been lying in the hope that your daughter wouldn't grass her up to the deportation snatch squads.
Damned cunning these foreigners.
Old 23-07-2016, 03:15 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
If they have a guranteed income,I assume they are pensioners, they obviously wouldn't be 'cowed' by a threat to their jobs, which rather reinforces the points previously made about the selfishness of older generations. They have completely disregarded the needs of their grandchildren.
No it means they can vote for what is best for their young without worrying about their own income.
Old 23-07-2016, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Ah well. Thats the Poles for you, as soon as they make it to the promised land they want to raise the drawbridge. Mind you, she could have been lying in the hope that your daughter wouldn't grass her up to the deportation snatch squads.
Damned cunning these foreigners.
No, she said that she did not want to leave Poland but that there were hardly any people 18-30 left as they had all gone. Nothing to do and no-one to do it with. The other side of the coin.
Old 23-07-2016, 07:03 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Who told you that?
Probably his brother.
Old 23-07-2016, 07:08 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Someone wrote that the Leave vote was one last big **** you from the baby boomers to the generation they've repeatedly ****ed over, which feels fairly accurate.

"Sorry kids, I know it's not what you or the grandchildren want, but I've decided to restrict your opportunities in future because I don't like immigrants, and that's more important to me than your future. What time are you coming round for tea?"
This makes me laugh. Votes are secret, no one actually knows for sure any demographic for who voted for who, its all down to polls (and we know how they work) and guesswork.
Old 23-07-2016, 07:41 PM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
No it means they can vote for what is best for their young without worrying about their own income.
As they are not worried about their personal income they are able to vote for what is 'best' for their young without worrying about the income of the young?
Old 23-07-2016, 07:45 PM

dim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is here

Bloody Brexit....... won't somebody tell the indchins it was all a mishtake?
Old 23-07-2016, 08:18 PM
johnkettleyisaweatherman

eddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is here
Quote:
Someone wrote that the Leave vote was one last big **** you from the baby boomers to the generation they've repeatedly ****ed over, which feels fairly accurate.

"Sorry kids, I know it's not what you or the grandchildren want, but I've decided to restrict your opportunities in future because I don't like immigrants, and that's more important to me than your future. What time are you coming round for tea?"
Well at lest the older geneation actually turned up. UNike the youngsters who like to whinge on social media but didn't want to get out of bed and bother to vote. ..

Nearly 7 million views!!!

WOW!
Old 23-07-2016, 08:47 PM
Die seife bitte fräulein!

anti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

BTW my daughter is an intelligent girl and has now accepted that there are two sides to this rather than the blinkered view of the remain left wing fanatics.
So many paradoxical events in a single sentence. Love it
Old 23-07-2016, 08:56 PM

anti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieskyclad View Post
Well at lest the older geneation actually turned up. UNike the youngsters who like to whinge on social media but didn't want to get out of bed and bother to vote. ..
Been explained a million times dummy
Old 23-07-2016, 09:19 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erich Hartmann View Post
Been explained a million times dummy
What, that less than 40% of under-25s bothered to vote?
Old 23-07-2016, 09:20 PM
Flying High

cpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I may have lost my job because of Brexit.

Tshabalabalabalabalaba
Old 23-07-2016, 09:35 PM
Super Moderator

Kipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcfly View Post
Don't worry.

If you lose your job, you can sleep well in the knowledge that we have taken back control and our borders.

If Boris can get a job post brexit, so can you. If you can't, then as Shamone eloquently puts it, you are merely a thicko and it wasn't meant to be. At 22 years old, as the future of this nation, you were probably going to become a tax evading highrider, so you probably deserve it anyway.

I personally suspect that many of the leave voters who complained about lack of jobs are thickos too.

Oh, and I just noticed you go to Uni as well.

Biggin, it seems to me this guy may be work shy and a waster. You reckon he even had a job?

Last edited by Kipungu; 23-07-2016 at 09:38 PM.
Old 23-07-2016, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcfly View Post
You must be one of those experts we've had enough of.

(seriously bad news, hopefully things will be ok for you)