Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old 26-06-2016, 09:49 PM

cdm61 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcdm61 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcdm61 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcdm61 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcdm61 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcdm61 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcdm61 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcdm61 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcdm61 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcdm61 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcdm61 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
To view the link you have to Register or Login

The dogs of hate have been released...

More than a hundred incidents of racial abuse and hate crime have been reported since the UK voted to leave the European Union.

Many of the alleged perpetrators cited the decision to leave the EU explicitly.

One video, purportedly filmed in Hackney on the morning after the referendum, shows a man arguing with someone in a car before yelling: “Go back to your country.”

Abuse has been documented against those from within the EU - but also those from outside the union and those born in the UK.

Agata Brzezniak came to the UK on a scholarship from Poland when she was 17. She is now studying for a PhD in chemistry.

She has lived in the UK for eight years and told The Independent: "I have made the UK my home, it is where I have felt safe and appreciated"

"[Like] many Polish people in the country I feared the EU referendum result would cause an increase in intolerance, discrimination and racism, but I didn’t think it would become so aggressive and be so immediate."
Old 26-06-2016, 09:52 PM
Banned by Moderators

willcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by civil eagle View Post
Just checking your original statement left it open to that possibility
I know your game.

For you information, I live in a constituency with many wards with significant non white British communities.

Leave got 67.9% of the vote. Only one ward went remain.

We engaged with all communities. And guess what? Many non white British people voted to leave. The constituency is safe Labour, and our local vote leave campaign was made up of ordinary people campaigning alongside Labour and Tory councillors. Trade Union members as well. It was not exactly a hotbed of far right types as you and your ilk would like to imagine.

But that is your problem. And much of your campaigns problem. You did not have a f###ing clue.
Old 26-06-2016, 09:52 PM
COYP!

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdm61 View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login

The dogs of hate have been released...

More than a hundred incidents of racial abuse and hate crime have been reported since the UK voted to leave the European Union.

Many of the alleged perpetrators cited the decision to leave the EU explicitly.

One video, purportedly filmed in Hackney on the morning after the referendum, shows a man arguing with someone in a car before yelling: “Go back to your country.”

Abuse has been documented against those from within the EU - but also those from outside the union and those born in the UK.

Agata Brzezniak came to the UK on a scholarship from Poland when she was 17. She is now studying for a PhD in chemistry.

She has lived in the UK for eight years and told The Independent: "I have made the UK my home, it is where I have felt safe and appreciated"

"[Like] many Polish people in the country I feared the EU referendum result would cause an increase in intolerance, discrimination and racism, but I didn’t think it would become so aggressive and be so immediate."
No more representative of the leave campaign then the German Christmas rapes are of the average immigrant or refugee..... who are you trying to misrepresent.
Old 26-06-2016, 10:06 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Have to wait and see....I believe we will do better as a free nation trading with the world.
Ah right. You believe it eh?

Guess there's nothing to worry about. I'll ring the credit rating agencies and let them know it's all fine.
Old 26-06-2016, 10:12 PM
or maybe not so civil

civil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
No more representative of the leave campaign then the German Christmas rapes are of the average immigrant or refugee..... who are you trying to misrepresent.
He's not trying to misrepresent anyone, as I said on the main EU thread I don't think most leave voters are racists but what the campaign has done is allow those in the far right to wrongly think their views are legitimate and supported by the majority of the population so that are fine to engage in their odious hateful behaviour
Old 26-06-2016, 10:15 PM

nash84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnash84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnash84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnash84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnash84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnash84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnash84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnash84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnash84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnash84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnash84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just read a financial forecast report from a hedge fund sent today. Forecast is for stocks to drop another ten percent in the coming week when the market reopens. Worrying times.
Old 26-06-2016, 10:17 PM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by nash84 View Post
Just read a financial forecast report from a hedge fund sent today. Forecast is for stocks to drop another ten percent in the coming week when the market reopens. Worrying times.
they're hedge funds who are sharks and have zero morals. they will be massively shorting everything and will be doing everything in their power to get asset prices to fall
Old 26-06-2016, 10:28 PM
COYP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 View Post
Ah right. You believe it eh?

Guess there's nothing to worry about. I'll ring the credit rating agencies and let them know it's all fine.
thanks bud! Xxx
Old 26-06-2016, 10:29 PM
COYP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by civil eagle View Post
He's not trying to misrepresent anyone, as I said on the main EU thread I don't think most leave voters are racists but what the campaign has done is allow those in the far right to wrongly think their views are legitimate and supported by the majority of the population so that are fine to engage in their odious hateful behaviour
I would agree with that statement but it fits a very few.
Old 26-06-2016, 10:42 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by willcpfc View Post
I know your game.

For you information, I live in a constituency with many wards with significant non white British communities.
I believe the ukip advice is that at this point you should tell us that some of your friends are black.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 26-06-2016, 10:43 PM
Banned by Moderators

willcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
I believe the ukip advice is that at this point you should tell us that some of your friends are black.
Loser.
Old 26-06-2016, 10:47 PM

Sam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is here
Quote:
I know your game.

We engaged with all communities. And guess what? Many non white British people voted to leave. The constituency is safe Labour, and our local vote leave campaign was made up of ordinary people campaigning alongside Labour and Tory councillors. Trade Union members as well. It was not exactly a hotbed of far right types as you and your ilk would like to imagine.

But that is your problem. And much of your campaigns problem. You did not have a f###ing clue.
How much of the £350 million week are the folk in your constituency expecting when it arrives?
Old 26-06-2016, 10:49 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Spade View Post
How much of the £350 million week are the folk in your constituency expecting when it arrives?
I don't know. Why don't you come and ask some of them.
Old 26-06-2016, 10:50 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Loser.
Your mum. (Again).

Cricket wanker.
Old 26-06-2016, 10:51 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Your mum. (Again).
Definitely voted leave.
Old 26-06-2016, 10:52 PM

Sam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is here
Quote:
I don't know. Why don't you come and ask some of them.
As it was such a prominent part of the leave argument and you have such a clear knowledge of your constituents I felt sure you would know.
Still, it will be here eventually, won't it?
Old 26-06-2016, 10:53 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Definitely voted leave.
Old people can be genuine racists sadly.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 26-06-2016, 10:53 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Old people can be genuine racists sadly.
Loser.
Old 26-06-2016, 10:54 PM

SE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
I know your game.

No, we should have lied a lot more often and harder, like your lot.
Old 26-06-2016, 10:54 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Definitely voted leave.
Well she's a winner then.

Hopefully if she ever becomes ill she can luxuriate in a state of the art modern hospital being fed peeled grapes by pure bred nurses from Dudley.

Paid for by the extra £350 m per week promised by all your buddies.

She must be proud of you little Will. Have you shown her your Nazi memorabilia?

Cricket wanker.