Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 02-12-2017, 02:41 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
2nd/3rd December

HT Chelsea 2 Newcastle 1. Gayle scored for Toon
Old 02-12-2017, 02:44 PM
Morally devoid scum

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
2nd/3rd December

Chelsea 2-1 Newcastle right now. Newcastle aren't very good but Gayle scored for them again
Old 02-12-2017, 02:46 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by danpalace07 View Post
but Gayle scored for them again
2nd goal all season...

Fell to him on a plate.
Old 02-12-2017, 02:48 PM
hey, its just an opinion

the digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
2nd goal all season...

Fell to him on a plate.
Doesn't count any less, or get asterisked.
Old 02-12-2017, 03:00 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Chelsea 2-1 Newcastle right now. Newcastle aren't very good but Gayle scored for them again
I posted up a match update thread 3 minutes earlier than you and yet yours has become the main thread. I have put in an official complaint and urge other BBSers to ignore this poor copy of a match thread and join me on my original one where I'll be serving tea, biscuits and maybe a toastie thrown in too.
Old 02-12-2017, 03:25 PM
Up the Palace!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Bayer 04 vs Dortmund today I will be keeping an eye on.
Old 02-12-2017, 04:54 PM
hey, its just an opinion

the digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sounds like Robby Brady has been stretchered off after a challenge from McGuire for which he received a yellow card. Which begs the question why it wasn't red.
Old 02-12-2017, 05:53 PM
Sir Roy

TheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is here
Huddersfield in free fall
Wagner learning that being the character in the epl will only get you so far
As for Swansea...would worry me if they went for pulis but they are another club with a weird sense of entitlement
Old 02-12-2017, 06:26 PM
Banned by Moderators

boxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Everton 10th. So much for relegation battle.
Old 02-12-2017, 06:27 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxthorncutter View Post
Everton 10th. So much for relegation battle.
Were never going down, especially with Sam in charge now. Will be aiming for top 8 if anything.
Old 02-12-2017, 06:43 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
I prefer this thread, bubbs.
Old 02-12-2017, 07:42 PM
Morally devoid scum

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
Arsenal v Mancs is an outstanding game, open as it gets

no way this finishes 1-2
Old 02-12-2017, 07:45 PM

BinfieldEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBinfieldEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBinfieldEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBinfieldEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBinfieldEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBinfieldEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBinfieldEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBinfieldEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBinfieldEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBinfieldEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBinfieldEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Arsenal don’t attach any corners! They seem to just hope for second Ball?
Old 02-12-2017, 07:52 PM
Morally devoid scum

Pogba is so good...
Old 02-12-2017, 08:00 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Pogba is so good...
Walks into any team on the planet.
Old 02-12-2017, 08:03 PM

GB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Pogba is so good...
He’s an absolute disgrace with that tackle!! Disgusting!
Old 02-12-2017, 08:03 PM
Morally devoid scum

Quote:
Pogba is so good...
What a stupid ****. Nasty.
Old 02-12-2017, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB2506 View Post
He’s an absolute disgrace with that tackle!! Disgusting!
Ronaldo, Messi, Suarez, Ramos etc all have their ***** moments- Pogba is still a fantastic player.
Old 02-12-2017, 08:06 PM

Polak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Astonishing tackle. And applauding as he was going off. Twat
Old 02-12-2017, 08:06 PM

GB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Ronaldo, Messi, Suarez, Ramos etc all have their ***** moments- Pogba is still a fantastic player.
Sorry, did I say in my post he wasn’t a good player??