Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 17-05-2016, 06:56 PM

Old Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RisZero View Post
He has played contract games virtually every transfer window since promotion
What does that actually mean, no comprende
Old 17-05-2016, 07:02 PM

jcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Joe Paxton View Post
What does that actually mean, no comprende
His agent puts false stories in the press about clubs wanting to buy him, then Palace give him a new contract on better money. The 'stories' then fade away.
Old 17-05-2016, 07:07 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Hedgehog View Post
Why are so many fans obsessed with the idea that he'll leave?

People saying he's 'peaked' - surely we want a player around his peak years? Nobody is going to pay the money we would demand for him.

And he absolutely loves it at Palace.
Can't speak for the rest but I am not at all keen on him leaving but over the past few windows he has probably been the most likely player to be attractive to and attracted by the bigger clubs here and in Europe. He has always been open about his ambition and desire to develop and grow and he does this very proactively. I am pretty sure he has said in interview that he wants to play/compete in the European competitions and logically that has to be within the next couple of years. His lower level of form this year may leave questions over him bug a blinder in the final could change that. If he plays so well that we win then he can do Europe with us. If not batten down the hatches for a wave of agent triggered rumours over the summer months.

Be surprised if many people want him to leave, some may be getting themselves resigned to it but probably a bit too early for that.
Old 17-05-2016, 07:10 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sceagle View Post
Rolando Aarons
Regardless of Bolasie going he would be a good signing.
Old 17-05-2016, 07:17 PM

whereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Moses of course
Old 18-05-2016, 07:09 AM

rambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Win the F.A.Cup,Get into Europe.
Then we can Strengthen the Quality in the Squad & Keep Players,Like Yannick Bolasie.
Old 18-05-2016, 07:22 AM
Zahaaaaa oh yessssss

jono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Bring back Tom soares put him on the wing
Old 16-05-2018, 03:24 PM

*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just seen this in the Everton forum for 2018 Transfers - Swap Bolasie for Zaha. Maybe they won't have seen him play this season.

Ignoring the ridiculous notion about Zaha for a minute - I know Bolasie has had his injury which put him out for a while but he always seems to miss being at Palace and the players/friends he has there. I am sure he regularly tweets about Palace and Zaha. Think he's 28 now but I don't recall him being the start player Everton thought he might be and seems to have just not slotted in with them. Could he be an option for us as reinforcements? Maybe I'm just being nostalgic but wouldn't he make a great extra player for us?
Old 16-05-2018, 03:30 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Yes, I think you're just being nostalgic. Yala is finished.
Old 16-05-2018, 03:32 PM

*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Old 16-05-2018, 03:41 PM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietin-exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietin-exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietin-exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietin-exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietin-exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietin-exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietin-exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietin-exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietin-exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietin-exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Finished at 28-29 don't think so.
Old 16-05-2018, 03:46 PM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by *CPFC* View Post
Just seen this in the Everton forum for 2018 Transfers - Swap Bolasie for Zaha. Maybe they won't have seen him play this season.
We always knew that Zaha was the better player, even when all the Premier League fans and Everton fans were drooling over Bolasie.

As for Yannick, he's finished. He's moved on. He's had bad injuries. He is getting on in age. He got lazy towards the end with us. His hunger has gone. No thanks.

Last edited by glaziers fan; 16-05-2018 at 03:49 PM.
Old 16-05-2018, 03:47 PM

GB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
He wont ever be the player he once was after the injury he had. We should stay well away.
Old 16-05-2018, 03:48 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
After that injury, yes. Does happen to players in their late 20s, Torres being a good example. And he wasn’t as reliant on pace as Yala.
Old 16-05-2018, 03:51 PM

TheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
No thank you. Deal of the century getting the money for him. We donít need to step back
Old 16-05-2018, 03:53 PM
Vermontster

mrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is here
We need to get over the nostalgia for previous players

Racism is man's gravest threat to men - the maximum of hatred from the minimum of reason.
Abraham J. Herschel, Jewish theologian and philosopher

be nice to me...I have considerable rep power!
Old 16-05-2018, 03:53 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Old 16-05-2018, 03:54 PM
Crow Counting

FourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
There is no way we would (a) be signing him for the sort of money we sold him for and (b) be signing him as a first choice starter for the team.

There is probably enough about him to have him back as a back-up option, but whether a deal can be put in place that works for someone of that nature, you just don't know. Why he would accept a big pay cut (it would have to be) to sit on our bench over theirs?

In short, he won't be worth what we'd have to pay, so it would surely be a non-starter.
Old 16-05-2018, 03:54 PM

Bungalow : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBungalow : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBungalow : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBungalow : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBungalow : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBungalow : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBungalow : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBungalow : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBungalow : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBungalow : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBungalow : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCharmer1 View Post
No thank you. Deal of the century getting the money for him. We donít need to step back
Agreed.
Old 16-05-2018, 03:59 PM

PHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sad to say but we need to move on has Hopkin all over it.