Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 20-04-2018, 08:05 PM

montrealeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontrealeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontrealeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontrealeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontrealeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontrealeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontrealeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontrealeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontrealeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontrealeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontrealeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
Indeed. A few posters that were saying it was blinding business by Palace, saving money, may well look foolish.
In the words of Blackadder "I think the phrase rhymes with Clucking Bell !'
Old 20-04-2018, 08:06 PM

dave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is here
It was reported that we had signed a pre-contract with him so someone owes us compensation.

Comment is free, but facts are sacred. (C.P. Scott)
Old 20-04-2018, 08:11 PM

LuieJack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLuieJack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLuieJack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLuieJack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLuieJack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLuieJack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLuieJack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLuieJack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLuieJack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLuieJack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLuieJack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Forster is dogshit mate, was good 3 years ago but not anymore. There's a reason he was dropped for Alex McCarthy.
I disagree, as for being dropped its possible Forster has simply either lost form or is out of favour with the manager, like in the case of the Belgian keeper at Liverpool and he is far from dogshit, as is Forster.
He probably needs a new club to rekindle his "fire" again and that could be at Palace, as i think it may have been Roy who brought him into the England setup and was still part of the setup not long ago. But you also have to remember we are CPFC so are not going to attract the very best available, but would be a massive upgrade on Hennessey.
Old 20-04-2018, 08:16 PM

OneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Forster is awful. Fabianski is quality however
Old 20-04-2018, 08:20 PM
Captain Fun.

Benzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuieJack View Post
I disagree, as for being dropped its possible Forster has simply either lost form or is out of favour with the manager, like in the case of the Belgian keeper at Liverpool and he is far from dogshit, as is Forster.
He probably needs a new club to rekindle his "fire" again and that could be at Palace, as i think it may have been Roy who brought him into the England setup and was still part of the setup not long ago. But you also have to remember we are CPFC so are not going to attract the very best available, but would be a massive upgrade on Hennessey.
Agreed. Forster is out of form but only 30 and perfectly capable of bouncing back next season. Suspect he'll be back in the Prem soon enough with or without Saints.

http://youtu.be/Jviw33M56UI
Old 20-04-2018, 08:26 PM

carter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is here
I’d definitely take Fraser Forster. Or Ben Foster
Old 20-04-2018, 08:28 PM
Question!

AJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I can't forgive Foster for his assault on AJ. I maybe hold grudges for too long haha

Now repeat after me "I AM FREE".
Old 20-04-2018, 08:29 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
My son says this is fake news, he’s a season ticket holder at Atleti.
Old 20-04-2018, 08:32 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin H View Post
Do you 'know' that or is that what you read on here/elsewhere?

It would be good to get something concrete. Thinking back now it's almost a little odd that there hasn't been any reference to him coming here by the club isn't it? Obviously they aren't going to rub it in but you might expect it to crop up somewhere.
He will be at CPFC next season, I will be astonished if he is not
Old 20-04-2018, 08:39 PM

SussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
An agreement is in place subject to us retaining our Premier League place.

If he wants to go elsewhere some other club would have to buy out the contract.
Old 20-04-2018, 09:00 PM
Registered Useless

charltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I will be amazed if he ever plays a competitive game for Palace.
Something has been very odd about this transfer, right from the first moment he was even linked to the club.
Old 20-04-2018, 09:07 PM
Lost in translation

BBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by charltonhater View Post
Something has been very odd about this transfer, right from the first moment he was even linked to the club.
Well Hennessy hasn't been offered a new contact so we'd have 0 goalkeepers at the start of the window if Speroni retires ... Quite the task to sign 3 goalkeepers considering we've struggled to sign 1.
Old 20-04-2018, 09:15 PM

Gregz41 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Gregz41 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Gregz41 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Gregz41 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Gregz41 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Gregz41 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Gregz41 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Gregz41 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Gregz41 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Gregz41 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Gregz41 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Strange story. If Atlético are genuinely in for him it would seem he is seen S a back up to the excellent Oblak. Unless Oblak is on the move, we can offer first team football.
Old 20-04-2018, 09:26 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by charltonhater View Post
But what? Seems pretty straightforward to me.
Old 20-04-2018, 09:31 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBK View Post
Well Hennessy hasn't been offered a new contact so we'd have 0 goalkeepers at the start of the window if Speroni retires ... Quite the task to sign 3 goalkeepers considering we've struggled to sign 1.
Pretty sure Hennessey extended some time ago but the club rarely announce these things
Old 20-04-2018, 09:42 PM
By hand or by Bannan

Excowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
Pretty sure Hennessey extended some time ago but the club rarely announce these things
Nope, he's out of contract in the summer. I reckon he'd be okay with staying on even if we sign Guaita - can't imagine there'd be many better offers out there.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Werner Herzog
Old 20-04-2018, 10:15 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregz41 View Post
Strange story. If Atlético are genuinely in for him it would seem he is seen S a back up to the excellent Oblak. Unless Oblak is on the move, we can offer first team football.
Isn't there talk of Oblak moving on though?
Old 20-04-2018, 11:29 PM

PalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooperman View Post
either him or Heaton from Burnley who must be fed up to the back teeth cutting oranges...
Heaton is a good shout if this goes South. Too good to be Burnley’s #2 surely?
Old 21-04-2018, 02:45 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
A lot of pant wetting over an unsubstantiated article isn’t there?

Let’s stay up first then worry about this. My understanding was all bets were off anyway if we dropped.

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 21-04-2018, 07:02 AM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
A lot of pant wetting over an unsubstantiated article isn’t there?
Remember where you are
Closed Thread