Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 15-09-2018, 07:18 PM
Supporting Palace away

Eagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Loan Watch 2018/2019

(I tend to merely state facts as I do not pretend to know as much about these players as other BBS devotees do)
As far as I know the following Palace players are out on loan.

Jaroslaw Jach - Çaykur Rizespor (Turkey Super Lig - their top League)
So far CayRiz have played 4, drawn 2 and are 16th of 18.
Jach was an Unused sub in games 1 & 2. Game 3 - Subbed on, on 36th min.
4th game - an unused sub

Jason Lokilo - Lorient (France) Ligue 2
Lorient are 2nd in a league of 20 after 7 games.
Lokilo did not feature until the 6th game when he was an unplayed sub

Ryan Iniss - Dundee - Scottish Premiership
Dundee are bottom of the league.
Did not feature games 1&2. Game 3 - Inniss subbed on at half time. Unfortunately Motherwell scored 3 in the 2nd half. Game 4 did not feature.

Levi Lumeka - Leyton Orient - National League.
Currently, after 11 games, Orient are 3rd. Game 8 - an unused sub. Game 9 Lumeka was subbed on, on the 92 min.

James Daly & Tyler Brown - Kingstonian Bostick League. This is a part time league and both players come back to Palace to train.
Kings are 17th of 22. I am struggling to find a decent, up-to-date, source for Kingstonian teamsheets, match reports
Old 15-09-2018, 07:20 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Going well then haha
Old 15-09-2018, 07:22 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle's Away View Post
(I tend to merely state facts as I do not pretend to know as much about these players as other BBS devotees do)

4th game - an unused sub

Did not feature games 1&2. Game 3 - Inniss subbed on at half time. Unfortunately Motherwell scored 3 in the 2nd half. Game 4 did not feature.

Currently, after 11 games, Orient are 3rd. Game 8 - an unused sub. Game 9 Lumeka was subbed on, on the 92 min.

James Daly & Tyler Brown - Kingstonian Bostick League. This is a part time league and both players come back to Palace to train.
Kings are 17th of 22. I am struggling to find a decent, up-to-date, source for Kingstonian teamsheets, match reports
Informative, many thanks
Old 18-09-2018, 06:22 PM
Supporting Palace away

Eagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet

Rizespor 1:1 Bursaspor. Jach played all 90 mins in central defence

Red Star 0:3 Lorient - Lokilo did not feature

James Daly & Tyler Brown - Kingstonian Bostick League. This is a part time league and both players come back to Palace to train & play - see the excellent 'Academy' thread.
Kings 3:2 Bishop's Stortford. A much needed win for Kings but more importantly, both Daly & Brown played all 90 mins. With Daly providing the assist for the 2nd goal.

.....and who could forget Jordan Mutch? (Vancouver Whitecaps) Apparently he has just recovered from a foot injury. Looking at his stats for the season. Of the 32 games, he has been injured for 18 of them with 3 different problems. Of the other 14. He has scored 1 goal and appeared x 12. Although he has only made one 90 minute appearance.
Old 18-09-2018, 07:56 PM

Bipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is here
I keep bloody trying to forget Jordon Mutch, then I stumble across this thread and it all comes flooding back!
Old 19-09-2018, 10:15 AM
Palace since 1970

Gazpacho : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGazpacho : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGazpacho : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGazpacho : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGazpacho : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGazpacho : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGazpacho : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGazpacho : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGazpacho : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGazpacho : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGazpacho : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle's Away View Post

4th game - an unused sub

Excellent work! Thank you!