Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 14-04-2017, 09:14 AM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
Coastal Palace is my favourite new poster.He knows his stuff.
He states " facts " .
Old 14-04-2017, 09:21 AM

matbha is like ice, their footing does betraymatbha is like ice, their footing does betraymatbha is like ice, their footing does betraymatbha is like ice, their footing does betraymatbha is like ice, their footing does betraymatbha is like ice, their footing does betraymatbha is like ice, their footing does betraymatbha is like ice, their footing does betraymatbha is like ice, their footing does betraymatbha is like ice, their footing does betraymatbha is like ice, their footing does betray
Quote:
Originally Posted by grand aigle View Post
shouldnt you be in school?
Easter holiday old bean ,had a couple of weeks off
Old 14-04-2017, 09:24 AM

matbha is like ice, their footing does betraymatbha is like ice, their footing does betraymatbha is like ice, their footing does betraymatbha is like ice, their footing does betraymatbha is like ice, their footing does betraymatbha is like ice, their footing does betraymatbha is like ice, their footing does betraymatbha is like ice, their footing does betraymatbha is like ice, their footing does betraymatbha is like ice, their footing does betraymatbha is like ice, their footing does betray
Quote:
Should have put that effort in when the club really needed them.Rather than decamping to the local tennis or lacrosse clubs.
We did as you know ,were you one of the 1000 who botherd to show
Old 14-04-2017, 09:26 AM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by matbha View Post
It was a great showing considering administration fatigue had set in by this stage, and we were becoming somewhat blasÚ about the whole thing
Old 14-04-2017, 09:32 AM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
I know what happened but won't go into it again.And yes I did go both to Selhurst and lloyds.Although as whp will tell you, plenty of time at Lloyds was spent in the pub.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 14-04-2017, 09:34 AM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
I know what happened but won't go into it again.And yes I did go both to Selhurst and lloyds.Although as whp will tell you, plenty of time at Lloyds was spent in the pub.
And I did my bit - moving to another country and occasionally checking the BBS for updates
Old 14-04-2017, 09:37 AM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro View Post
And I did my bit - moving to another country and occasionally checking the BBS for updates
Which is more than most of Brightons current season ticket holders did for their club.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 14-04-2017, 10:12 AM
and Sainsbury's

wehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by pgw152 View Post
By 10pm on Friday 21st the gap to Udders cld be down to 6 with udders 2 games in hand... welcome to choke week/d
theyre at home to preston and Fulham and away to Derby.

We've got Wigan at home....

Clutching at straws, it could all be effectively over tonight or Monday

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Last edited by wehatepalace; 14-04-2017 at 10:16 AM.
Old 14-04-2017, 10:17 AM
and Sainsbury's

wehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
No he was in the pub, either couldnt be arsed or chelsea were on the TV
Old 14-04-2017, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wehatepalace View Post
No he was in the pub, either couldnt be arsed or chelsea were on the TV
Says the man who didn't know 'soccer 'existed in Sussex until 2011.

And ' no you didn't '.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 14-04-2017, 10:52 AM
and Sainsbury's

Quote:
Says the man who didn't know 'soccer 'existed in Sussex until 2011.

And ' no you didn't '.
Oh i knew OG, i witnessed Jobi in the last minute, i was locked in at Selhurst in the 5-0 drubbing and I did try and get out at 4-0 and was told I couldn't leave , I was at the Brighton Palace 0-2 Zenith data loss at the Goldstone in 1991 and nearly all our encounters since the mid 1970's.

Or maybe it was all just a nightmare I dreamed after drinking one to many Pimms in the Sussex Lacrosse club
Old 14-04-2017, 10:56 AM
Vikings No 6

Big Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is here
Quote:
Oh i knew OG, i witnessed Jobi in the last minute, i was locked in at Selhurst in the 5-0 drubbing and I did try and get out at 4-0 and was told I couldn't leave , I was at the Brighton Palace 0-2 Zenith data loss at the Goldstone in 1991 and nearly all our encounters since the mid 1970's.

Or maybe it was all just a nightmare I dreamed after drinking one to many Pimms in the Sussex Lacrosse club
I was at all of those as well and thoroughly enjoyable it was too
You and Matbha should become Palace fans, you are on here more than me
Old 14-04-2017, 11:04 AM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Has any club ever spent so much and built up such an exorbitant debt in order to get into the Premier League for the first time? Now the real spending starts for Brighton.
Old 14-04-2017, 11:58 AM

sherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If Brighton do get promoted,the amount Bloom has already spent will look like small change compared to the cost of upgrading the current team to Prem. standards.Even good Saint Tony isnt rich or stupid enough to waste another ton of money chasing his big dream.The supporters will be expected to dig deeper to maintain the club.Is he still charging a fiver to enter Dicks bar?.P.S.Who will all the Chelsea/Arsenal/Man.U.contingenents at the Gaymex be supporting next season?.

Last edited by sherrifbart; 14-04-2017 at 11:59 AM. Reason: spelling error.
Old 14-04-2017, 12:11 PM
Alright? Not half!

Phil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is here
They're going to have three segregated areas at the Mansex next season. Home end, away end and an undecided/don't care end.
Old 14-04-2017, 12:35 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherrifbart View Post
If Brighton do get promoted,the amount Bloom has already spent will look like small change compared to the cost of upgrading the current team to Prem. standards.Even good Saint Tony isnt rich or stupid enough to waste another ton of money chasing his big dream.The supporters will be expected to dig deeper to maintain the club.Is he still charging a fiver to enter Dicks bar?.P.S.Who will all the Chelsea/Arsenal/Man.U.contingenents at the Gaymex be supporting next season?.
He has had hs gamble, the fun will have gone, and hopefully, so will he.
Old 14-04-2017, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil's Barber View Post
They're going to have three segregated areas at the Mansex next season. Home end, away end and an undecided/don't care end.
According to VHA those in the west stand upper know exactly why they are there.No room for the undecided.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 14-04-2017, 01:00 PM
Benevolence personified

Quote:
According to VHA those in the west stand upper know exactly why they are there.No room for the undecided.
Just the two segregations - participants and voyeurs.

As for the rest of the ground:

Home (Brighton)

Home (Brighton ST holder but supporter of visiting team)

Away (supporter of visiting team but Brighton ST holder who only goes when watching visiting team or rivals of visiting team)

Away (visiting team only, there for the applause and free flyer)

Starting to get a headache
Old 14-04-2017, 06:32 PM
and Sainsbury's

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgw152 View Post
By 10pm on Friday 21st the gap to Udders cld be down to 6 with udders 2 games in hand... welcome to choke week/d
So hows your choke week plans coming along?

Organise the catering? a ready meal for one
Old 14-04-2017, 07:51 PM

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
So hows your choke week plans coming along?

Organise the catering? a ready meal for one
You got back quick from Birmingham!!
Oh superfan you didnt go!!