Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

View Poll Results: Should said threads be moved back to GCC?
Yes, please put them back in GCC 37 39.78%
No, they are fine where in CCG 11 11.83%
Who cares. You can post on them wherever they are. 39 41.94%
Moo 6 6.45%
Voters: 93. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-01-2009, 12:21 PM

Kevin T Sam the man is hereKevin T Sam the man is hereKevin T Sam the man is hereKevin T Sam the man is hereKevin T Sam the man is hereKevin T Sam the man is hereKevin T Sam the man is hereKevin T Sam the man is hereKevin T Sam the man is hereKevin T Sam the man is hereKevin T Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendy
am I too late for the blow job?
She makes me so proud
Old 11-01-2009, 12:27 PM
Back in a Sublime place

Vendy Sam the man is hereVendy Sam the man is hereVendy Sam the man is hereVendy Sam the man is hereVendy Sam the man is hereVendy Sam the man is hereVendy Sam the man is hereVendy Sam the man is hereVendy Sam the man is hereVendy Sam the man is hereVendy Sam the man is here
sorry m8, always forget normal politeness on the tinternet
Old 11-01-2009, 12:34 PM
snootchie bootchies

paf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murray
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzy
Now who's up for a blow job
I'm just waiting for a PM back from Kev re quality control.
Old 11-01-2009, 12:35 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodstoneEagle
The amount of posrep I got for that comment about your snobbery suggests it may well have some basis in truth.
I see you measure the worth of your comments by the amount of rep it gets.

I'm happy for you.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 11-01-2009, 01:04 PM
snootchie bootchies

paf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murray
Quote:
Originally Posted by paf
I'm just waiting for a PM back from Kev re quality control.
Thank you Kevin.

Old 11-01-2009, 01:09 PM
Ex-pat leviathan

GodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Old 11-01-2009, 02:18 PM
Semper Idem

Gosh, some people are really thwowing toys out of pwams.

And in Chit Chat Gold as well!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH
I did say I wasn`t going to post on this thread, but I have a better idea.

If Dave is going to be so stubborn and take his ball home, then I am going to cancel my monthly subscription fee.

I would suggest that if other LNC participants also do the same, then perhaps our voices won`t be ignored.

Once LNC is back where it belongs, I will contribute again.

Let`s see if that pisses him off. At the moment I suggest he is flouncing.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 11-01-2009, 02:28 PM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
It's all about principals I think, Maz.

I admire people with strong principals.

Old 11-01-2009, 02:31 PM
Searching the Holy Grail

selhurstparkflyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurstparkflyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurstparkflyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurstparkflyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurstparkflyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurstparkflyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurstparkflyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurstparkflyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurstparkflyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurstparkflyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurstparkflyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quite
Old 11-01-2009, 02:34 PM

saxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The "principle" was the one and only reason I complained about Mat the racist.

But it seems there is one rule for him and different rules for others.
Old 11-01-2009, 02:43 PM
Born in South London

gcwhite Sam the man is heregcwhite Sam the man is heregcwhite Sam the man is heregcwhite Sam the man is heregcwhite Sam the man is heregcwhite Sam the man is heregcwhite Sam the man is heregcwhite Sam the man is heregcwhite Sam the man is heregcwhite Sam the man is heregcwhite Sam the man is here
So what is the difference between posting bollocks in General Chit Chat rather than Chit Chat Gold?
Old 11-01-2009, 02:46 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH
Because CCG is rubbish. I am a forum snob. It was created to take the banal threads out of GCC. Neither of the moved threads are banal to those that use them.

If they are deemed to be as such then all the music, movie, photos threads should go as well.
I can understand why this could possibly irritate - a little. I am genuinely surprised at the reaction though.

If I am honest I also think your withdrawl of funding is un-classy.
Old 11-01-2009, 02:47 PM

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by gcwhite
So what is the difference between posting bollocks in General Chit Chat rather than Chit Chat Gold?
I think, but I may be wrong, that apart from the principal that it was moved without any notification or reason being given, the people who chat in the 2 threads concerned are mainly GCC people rather than CCG people, and it's a pain having to forum hop.

That's how I see it, anyway.

Old 11-01-2009, 02:49 PM
Searching the Holy Grail

selhurstparkflyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurstparkflyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurstparkflyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurstparkflyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurstparkflyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurstparkflyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurstparkflyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurstparkflyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurstparkflyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurstparkflyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurstparkflyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
That is certainly how I see it.

It was pretty petty and childish moving them.
Old 11-01-2009, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john
I can understand why this could possibly irritate - a little. I am genuinely surprised at the reaction though.

If I am honest I also think your withdrawl of funding is un-classy.
Oh I don't know. If you were paying for a service that you were unhappy about and couldn't get any reasonable response from them via phone calls or emails, would the next logical step not be to stop your payments?

I know it's not quite the same, but that could be the theory behind it.

Old 11-01-2009, 02:52 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara4003
Oh I don't know. If you were paying for a service that you were unhappy about and couldn't get any reasonable response from them via phone calls or emails, would the next logical step not be to stop your payments?
Yes.

But is the BBS a 'service'?

(About time you and I had a violent argument ; you may call me names if you wish).

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 11-01-2009, 02:54 PM
Born in South London

gcwhite Sam the man is heregcwhite Sam the man is heregcwhite Sam the man is heregcwhite Sam the man is heregcwhite Sam the man is heregcwhite Sam the man is heregcwhite Sam the man is heregcwhite Sam the man is heregcwhite Sam the man is heregcwhite Sam the man is heregcwhite Sam the man is here
Regardless of which forum threads are in people just want to chat to each other. You can still do that in Chit Chat Gold. It can only be a kind of snob thing that you don't wish to be associated with people counting to a million and the like.
Old 11-01-2009, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz
Yes.

(About time you and I had a violent argument ; you may call me names if you wish).
Yes, I think it is a service. Dave is providing a service for like people to virtually meet up and chat and row, you cad, you!

You may not, however, call me names because I will probably cry.

saxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz
Yes.

Surely the BBS is a service of sorts. What would happen if all contributors pulled the plug on their payments? Could and would Dave still continue to fund it?
Searching the Holy Grail

Maz you really are a tit sometimes. Does it matter whether it is a service or not? The point is that someone pays for whatever you want to call it and feel in these days of 'the customer is always right' that a stop in payment is the most powerful weapon he has.