Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

View Poll Results: Should said threads be moved back to GCC?
Yes, please put them back in GCC 37 39.78%
No, they are fine where in CCG 11 11.83%
Who cares. You can post on them wherever they are. 39 41.94%
Moo 6 6.45%
Voters: 93. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-01-2009, 05:16 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
What's wrong with just restarting those threads again in here?

Or is that too obvious?

Maybe you just all enjoy moaning and I've spoilt it?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 10-01-2009, 05:16 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH
Because CCG is rubbish. I am a forum snob. It was created to take the banal threads out of GCC. Neither of the moved threads are banal to those that use them.

If they are deemed to be as such then all the music, movie, photos threads should go as well.
Neither are the ones for the regular ccg posters. They get enjoyment from their threads as you do yours.
Old 10-01-2009, 05:17 PM
Old skool BBSer

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by little al
Only 10 of you post on those threads? Hmm
Poor point.

Go and look at the Jazz Funk, Embed a Song, Post a Picture threads, you'll see that very few people actually post on it, but lots actually view it.

Do we have to wait and see what a thread is going to run like and then start posting "Wrong Forum" if it looks like a runner?

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
snootchie bootchies

paf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murray
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzy
That's cos he wants you.
I'd give him a double dutch rudder (ghostbusters rules)
hockey mummy

Lizzy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningLizzy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningLizzy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningLizzy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningLizzy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningLizzy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningLizzy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningLizzy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningLizzy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningLizzy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningLizzy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz

Or is that too obvious?

We;ve been discussing new titles in the thread although as it is in CCG you won't have seen that.
Old 10-01-2009, 05:18 PM
Old skool BBSer

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz

Or is that too obvious?

Because they'd be merged by james and then lost.

Old 10-01-2009, 05:19 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Why?

Answer a simple question. Why were they moved?

Answer another. Are you trying to score brownie points?
Peter its me mate. Brownie points haha.

I never moved them so I have no idea why they were moved.

I am just amusing myself on a football free afternoon.

I think you are all a bit stupid. If thats private education, you can stick it.
Old 10-01-2009, 05:20 PM
Semper Idem

Little Al speaks much wisdom.

(On this thread at least).

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

snootchie bootchies

paf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murray
Quote:
Answer another. Are you trying to score brownie points?
Spuff has lots of those.
Ex-pat leviathan

GodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The LNC isn't just about the regular posters, it's about the others that come in. It's a place where most of the mods have even posted.

I have checked the stats and over 260 posters have contributed to a thread that is less than two years old. It has more posts per day and more contributors per day than "what are you listening to at the moment". It is active in the night, where contributors who are online late at night (fewer than during the day) can chat on one thread, it has drawn many ex-pat contributors into more of a community. It is not obtrusive to 'the day-timers' who tend not to post on it and has never been in trouble through having offensive posts/naked pictures/racism as other threads do. There is no discernible reason why they'd move this to CCG and as a regular poster on it I am absolutely furious.
Old 10-01-2009, 05:21 PM
Old skool BBSer

Quote:
Originally Posted by little al
Peter its me mate. Brownie points haha.

I never moved them so I have no idea why they were moved.

I am just amusing myself on a football free afternoon.

I think you are all a bit stupid. If thats private education, you can stick it.
Wipe your mouth properly.

Old 10-01-2009, 05:22 PM
snootchie bootchies

I think you are all missing the point, it was moved to wind you up.
Semper Idem

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodstoneEagle
as a regular poster on it I am absolutely furious.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

hockey mummy

Lizzy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningLizzy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningLizzy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningLizzy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningLizzy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningLizzy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningLizzy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningLizzy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningLizzy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningLizzy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningLizzy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Do you know what, Dave is properly enjoying this, he did it to annoy people it's worked.

Perhaps we should just leave it, it won't be so amusing for the "grown up" then.
Ex-pat leviathan

GodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz

Or is that too obvious?

Too obvious in the fact that they'd be merged immediately and once more lost in the cess pit backwater that is CCG
Old 10-01-2009, 05:23 PM
Ex-pat leviathan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz
no-one likes you
XXVII

If I was the mod that moved it I would be proud of myself. Howi funny have todays irate posters been?
Semper Idem

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodstoneEagle
Too obvious in the fact that they'd be merged immediately and once more lost in the cess pit backwater that is CCG
This is mere forum snobbery.

We shouldn't have that on the BBS.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 10-01-2009, 05:24 PM
XXVII

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz
This is mere forum snobbery.

We shouldn't have that on the BBS.
Yes, shame on you classists.
Old 10-01-2009, 05:24 PM
Old skool BBSer

Quote:
Originally Posted by paf
I think you are all missing the point, it was moved to wind you up.
By someone who claims he is above all that.