Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

View Poll Results: Should said threads be moved back to GCC?
Yes, please put them back in GCC 37 39.78%
No, they are fine where in CCG 11 11.83%
Who cares. You can post on them wherever they are. 39 41.94%
Moo 6 6.45%
Voters: 93. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-01-2009, 05:58 PM
Ex-pat leviathan

GodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I fear so.

I don't understand what it is about the LNC that offends them so much, although NTE declared a while ago that he wanted it put there, it seems others are coming into line
Seig Neil

hoopsmccan hoopsmccan hoopsmccan hoopsmccan hoopsmccan hoopsmccan hoopsmccan hoopsmccan hoopsmccan hoopsmccan hoopsmccan
Quote:
Originally Posted by little al
Probably. If I was the power that be, I would act for the majority.
Just the kind of Mod we need, Al.
Bollox to Bloody Bolton

Sussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
A bit of a sad wind-up presumably spurred on by the blow job thread. But yes, move the LNC back and I suppose the Friday thread too - they are not CCG material despite fulfilling some of the criteria. No 'please' about it because it will happen soon enough I'm sure.
Old 10-01-2009, 05:59 PM
snootchie bootchies

paf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murray
message just in from Dave..........

Old 10-01-2009, 06:00 PM
Ex-pat leviathan

GodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sussex Eagle
A bit of a sad wind-up presumably spurred on by the blow job thread. But yes, move the LNC back and I suppose the Friday thread too - they are not CCG material despite fulfilling some of the criteria. No 'please' about it because it will happen soon enough I'm sure.
what actually happened on the blow job thread?
Old skool BBSer

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by selhurstparkflyer
I have to say, I think it is a shame they have been moved, it's a right pain in the bum jumping forums and there is so little need for it.

Given how much pep talking I have had about needing to get out more, get laid and have a kick up the bum, the present state of mind of whoever did this does warrant the inquisition of his of her own sexual frustration.
He shoots, he scores.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old skool BBSer

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodstoneEagle
Swallowed

Old 10-01-2009, 06:01 PM
Old skool BBSer

Quote:
Originally Posted by paf

Funny how what he says and what he does are total opposites, innit.

Old 10-01-2009, 06:01 PM
Bollox to Bloody Bolton

Sussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by paf

#mp3_zone, Beatleboy, Dave, Maz, richdeniro
Old 10-01-2009, 06:05 PM
snootchie bootchies

paf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murray
Quote:
nobody got a blow job, so was pulled by the ASA.
Old 10-01-2009, 06:08 PM
Ex-pat leviathan

who were the trouble-makers on that thread?
Old 10-01-2009, 06:08 PM
snootchie bootchies

Quote:
Beatleboy
Old 10-01-2009, 06:09 PM
Bollox to Bloody Bolton

Quote:
#mp3_zone, Beatleboy, Dave, Maz, richdeniro
Old 10-01-2009, 06:12 PM
Ex-pat leviathan

hmmm. i will ask lizzy.
Old 10-01-2009, 06:13 PM
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

Beatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sorry, I see my name is being taken in vain again - what's this all about?
Old 10-01-2009, 06:14 PM
snootchie bootchies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatleboy
Sorry, I see my name is being taken in vain again - what's this all about?
Apparently you are the new Bertie Smalls.
Old 10-01-2009, 06:17 PM
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

Beatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by paf
Apparently you are the new Bertie Smalls.
I haven't got a clue who Bertie Smalls is, so I am not sure how upset I should be

Old 10-01-2009, 06:19 PM
snootchie bootchies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatleboy
I haven't got a clue who Bertie Smalls is, so I am not sure how upset I should be

he was an informer.

the rumour is that you complained about the contents of a thread, it was then removed.

To make more mischief, 2 popular threads were moved into chit chat gold, though this was nothing to do with you.

You are getting the blame though.

It's keeping me amused, so you should not be upset in the slightest.

HTH.
Old 10-01-2009, 06:20 PM
Old skool BBSer

George davis is innocent!

Old 10-01-2009, 06:24 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by little al
A majority, but a slim one. The poll is there for the powers that be to decide if they were right or wrong, what they do with the result is up to them.
But the poll is not there for that. Who are the 'don`t cares' to decide whether the mods were right. The vote should be for people that post on the threads in question.

And just maybe people could have been asked before the event and not after.