Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 30-08-2015, 11:31 AM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
I think Yogi would be a great nickname for him. Suits him, and nice nod to a past player. Steal of the window.
Old 30-08-2015, 12:15 PM
Banned by Moderators

AntiWenger knows where the wild roses growAntiWenger knows where the wild roses growAntiWenger knows where the wild roses growAntiWenger knows where the wild roses growAntiWenger knows where the wild roses growAntiWenger knows where the wild roses growAntiWenger knows where the wild roses growAntiWenger knows where the wild roses growAntiWenger knows where the wild roses growAntiWenger knows where the wild roses growAntiWenger knows where the wild roses grow
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobiinthelastmi View Post
Why didn't any other clubs go for him as soon as he left Wolves?

Teams will struggle to contain our wingers. We must have the best wide options in the league.
I think its probably due to him being a Championship player. Most of the clubs in the Premier League is obsessed with players from foreign leagues and any Championship player will be seen as poor. Thats why I think that The Championship is one of the leagues we should sign the most players from as you can find some really good and underrated players there.
Old 30-08-2015, 12:25 PM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
Didn't his move to West Brom fall through, then we nicked in?

Bad luck Tony

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ
Old 30-08-2015, 01:02 PM

Jon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Am I right in thinking he qualifies for England aswell?
Old 30-08-2015, 01:04 PM

NorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is here
The fact he's a free transfer is the icing on the cake!

Brilliant signing and proves that money isn't everything.
Old 30-08-2015, 01:05 PM
Banned by Moderators

Eastsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Can see the other managers in the league scratching there heads thinking why didn't we have a punt on him...sure a saw a Stat he's had more assists and scored more goals then any other midfielder in all the divisions in Last three years easy to see why
...love him...
Old 30-08-2015, 01:06 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon_C-Pal View Post
Am I right in thinking he qualifies for England aswell?
French-born, 14 caps for Mali...
Old 30-08-2015, 01:15 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastsussex View Post
Can see the other managers in the league scratching there heads thinking why didn't we have a punt on him...sure a saw a Stat he's had more assists and scored more goals then any other midfielder in all the divisions in Last three years easy to see why
...love him...
I believe other clubs showed interest, but credit to Pardew/Parish as they got to him promptly.

Also, you can imagine why our style of play would appeal to him.
Old 30-08-2015, 02:29 PM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthPalace23 View Post
The fact he's a free transfer is the icing on the cake!

Brilliant signing and proves that money isn't everything.
I understand the free perspective but have no doubt in this era of 'free' transfers getting multimillion pound signing on fees, he got a nice golden hello on joining us.

But still, probably much lower than any fee we would of paid for him. A great bit of business.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ
Old 30-08-2015, 06:41 PM

gazcon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgazcon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgazcon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgazcon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgazcon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgazcon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgazcon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgazcon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgazcon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgazcon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgazcon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sako's been something else so far. I thought he'd be a good signing for us after we played Wolves in the promotion season, but there's been so much water under the bridge since.

So I was pleased he signed, but did have my doubts about how he would step up to the prem, perhaps he would just be useful cover for Wilf/Yala. Unbelievable. He looks completely at home already, and if he can teach Bolasie how to shoot we're laughing

Last edited by gazcon; 30-08-2015 at 06:48 PM.
Old 30-08-2015, 06:42 PM
Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I see the Wolves fans are enjoying Sako's success at Palace. Lots of good wishes on their boards.
Old 30-08-2015, 10:29 PM
DGFootball Pod

Sir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madden View Post
I took the 9/1 for him as an anytime scorer at HT t

I got 16/1 on both him and Punch. Had £3 on Palace 2-1 as a bet too with almost £90 return and that was the girlfriend's pick

On iTunes under DGFootball on iTunes Podcast App or here https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/...125711476?mt=2

Also on ACAST too:
https://www.acast.com/dgfootball
Old 31-08-2015, 01:06 AM
Fishy McFishface

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
I had 2-1 Palace but with Wilf to run one in first... Close to a grand for a couple of quid but no cigar. Besides I didn't really think we would get ANY change out of that game
Old 31-08-2015, 01:25 AM
All Ivory Coast ain't we?

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial Empire View Post
I see the Wolves fans are enjoying Sako's success at Palace. Lots of good wishes on their boards.
pretty nice fanbase really (if you ignore their mob)
Old 31-08-2015, 01:31 AM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yes, I thought they'd be against him for leaving on a free, but there's more of a story to that than I knew and many are grateful he stayed with them when they were relegated.
Old 31-08-2015, 01:45 AM

singapore eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesingapore eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesingapore eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesingapore eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesingapore eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesingapore eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesingapore eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesingapore eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesingapore eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesingapore eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesingapore eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Worth a read…

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 31-08-2015, 07:04 AM
Skip To The End

Wibble Wobble came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWibble Wobble came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWibble Wobble came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWibble Wobble came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWibble Wobble came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWibble Wobble came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWibble Wobble came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWibble Wobble came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWibble Wobble came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWibble Wobble came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWibble Wobble came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey View Post
French-born, 14 caps for Mali...

Was a no brainer for him to come to Palace. Mali football team's nickname is The Eagles!
Old 31-08-2015, 07:41 AM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by danpalace07 View Post
pretty nice fanbase really (if you ignore their mob)
By far the most disgusting fans I have ever encountered

Absolute scum IMO
Old 31-08-2015, 09:05 AM
People are People

firesign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastsussex View Post
...love him...
when was the last time one of the 'big four' took a player from the Championship? They can't bring themselves to do it. They have to pay millions in order to 'show their ambition' and keep their stupid fans happy.
Old 31-08-2015, 09:25 AM

DE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels View Post
I had 2-1 Palace but with Wilf to run one in first... Close to a grand for a couple of quid but no cigar. Besides I didn't really think we would get ANY change out of that game
I know the feeling, here is Dave in Cheski box picking up his £2k for that exact bet but with Sako to score, rest of the blokes in box are Cheski - he is only Palace

To view the link you have to Register or Login