Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 11-03-2018, 05:05 PM

cappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
On the I Player, 78/52 a documentary about the Psycho shower scene
Old 11-03-2018, 08:59 PM

Purepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
BBC2 tonight in a minute at 9.

Life and Death Row.

Don't be put off as it's the 4th of a 4 part series a each one is unique.

Incredibly thought provoking.
Old 11-03-2018, 09:12 PM

cappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
On UKPlay an episode of Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries starring the rather wonderful Essie Davis
Old 11-03-2018, 09:16 PM
Tunbridge Wells Massive

Dobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Have just watched first on new series of Lee Mack's Not Going Out. Corny, but very funny. Shame his wife has had her hair cropped though.
Old 12-03-2018, 12:40 PM
Otis McOtis

Thanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The murder of Versace on BBC Iplayer. Good stuff.

Hot summer's day and sticky black tarmac, feeding ducks in the park and wishing you were far away -
Paul Weller
Old 12-03-2018, 12:58 PM
Brahms and List

Ant.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by si1965 View Post

Just finished another called 'Dark' which being subtitled from German may not be everyone's cup of tea, but I thoroughly enjoyed it - be interesting to see what others thought.

I'm onto episode 9 of this. Really enjoying it.

It's dubbed, not subtitled, but you actually forget about that as it's done pretty well
Old 13-03-2018, 12:59 PM
moist

chelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is here
I was in England over the weekend and watched an episode of Murder, Mystery and my family. There are 10 episodes each involving a family member of someone executed in Britain in the 20th century trying to get the decision to execute them reviewed. Remarkable good for a programme that went out at 9am on a weekday.
Old 13-03-2018, 01:14 PM

dogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant.Palace View Post
I'm onto episode 9 of this. Really enjoying it.

It's dubbed, not subtitled, but you actually forget about that as it's done pretty well
5 episodes in now - Although I switched from Dub to Subtitles, as they were annoying me (Netflix). It strikes me as a much more mature and serious 'Stranger Things'.
Old 13-03-2018, 01:33 PM

Hector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Not so much a recommendation more a comment.

Marcella - great story but the main character does my head in, she is far to crazy to make her likeable in anyway.
Old 13-03-2018, 03:02 PM
Eircom goldminer

si1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesi1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesi1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesi1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesi1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesi1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesi1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesi1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesi1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesi1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesi1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogstar721 View Post
5 episodes in now - Although I switched from Dub to Subtitles, as they were annoying me (Netflix). It strikes me as a much more mature and serious 'Stranger Things'.
I hear that Netflix have commissioned a second series
Old 13-03-2018, 04:01 PM
Regretting my username...

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hector View Post
Not so much a recommendation more a comment.

Marcella - great story but the main character does my head in, she is far to crazy to make her likeable in anyway.
Yeah but she's buff ting so I don't care

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Old 13-03-2018, 05:55 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelmsfordeagle View Post
I was in England over the weekend and watched an episode of Murder, Mystery and my family. There are 10 episodes each involving a family member of someone executed in Britain in the 20th century trying to get the decision to execute them reviewed. Remarkable good for a programme that went out at 9am on a weekday.
Cheers for that, I will Iplayer it.
Old 13-03-2018, 06:25 PM

mexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Skin Wars Fresh Paint
Nailed It!

Classics, the pair of them.
Old 14-03-2018, 08:44 AM
Brahms and List

Ant.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by si1965 View Post
I hear that Netflix have commissioned a second series
Now i've seen it all it looks like it was always planned. Can't wait.
Old 14-03-2018, 09:43 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Young Sheldon.

Let me start off by saying I hate The Big Bang Theory and all its characters. In particular Sheldon Cooper but this is totally different. It's genuinely funny for starters.

It reminds me of The Wonder Years but it's far funnier and warmer.
They are some great characters in this, the best being meemaw. Sheldon's ma and pa are both great too. And his twin sis and older brother.

You really should watch this whether you hate TBBT or not.
I hate it but I love this.
And Sheldon jnr is far less punchable than his snr.
Old 14-03-2018, 09:43 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
double post.
Old 14-03-2018, 09:49 PM

Purepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
Young Sheldon.

Let me start off by saying I hate The Big Bang Theory and all its characters. In particular Sheldon Cooper but this is totally different. It's genuinely funny for starters.

It reminds me of The Wonder Years but it's far funnier and warmer.
They are some great characters in this, the best being meemaw. Sheldon's ma and pa are both great too. And his twin sis and older brother.

You really should watch this whether you hate TBBT or not.
I hate it but I love this.
And Sheldon jnr is far less punchable than his snr.
I have never watched a whole episode of the Big Bang Theory, (watched a bit and didn't get it, a bit like Friends), but do find Young Sheldon innocently amusing mainly, as you say, in a Wonder Years/Malcolm in the Middle watch it when hungover kind of way.
Old 14-03-2018, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purepalace View Post
I have never watched a whole episode of the Big Bang Theory, (watched a bit and didn't get it, a bit like Friends), but do find Young Sheldon innocently amusing mainly, as you say, in a Wonder Years/Malcolm in the Middle watch it when hungover kind of way.
I watched it against my wishes so was determined not to like it.

It's got some genuinely funny moments for me.
Old 14-03-2018, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
I watched it against my wishes so was determined not to like it.

It's got some genuinely funny moments for me.
I agree it's ok.

This Country - mental

No Activity - pure class

Old 17-03-2018, 01:06 PM
old git

pallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is here
Finished seven seconds last night. Brillant.