Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 13-03-2018, 05:33 PM

kabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is here
Stage 7 Results (ITT)

1 DENNIS, Rohan (BMC) 11:14
2 VAN EMDEN, Jos (TLJ) + 4
3 CASTROVIEJO, Jonathan (SKY) + 8
4 PEDERSEN, Mads (TFS)
5 MOSCON, Gianni (SKY) + 12
6 HEPBURN, Michael (MTS) + 13
7 BAUER, Jack (MTS)
8 DURBRIDGE, Luke (MTS) + 17
9 ROGLIČ, Primož (TLJ) + 18
10 KIRYIENKA, Vasil (SKY)

Final General Classification

1 KWIATKOWSKI, Michal (SKY) 25:32:56
2 CARUSO, Damiano (BMC) + 24
3 THOMAS, Geraint (SKY) + 32
4 BENOOT, Tiesj (LTS) + 1:06
5 YATES, Adam (MTS) + 1:10
6 LANDA MEANA, Mikel (MOV) + 1:13
7 FORMOLO, Davide (BOH) + 1:15
8 ROSON GARCIA, Jaime (MOV)
9 BENNETT, George (TLJ) + 1:16
10 URAN, Rigoberto (EFD) + 1:22
Old 14-03-2018, 09:34 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Spring Classics is up on Velogames, 100 credits for 12 riders and Sagan leads the way on 20.

SO far looks like only 5 of the 4 credit riders are riding MSR at the moment - this looks tougher to pick than usual. Might have to wait and see when lineups for the weekend are finally announced.
Old 14-03-2018, 09:37 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Oh and Hat to Kabbot - 25th in Tirreno!
Old 14-03-2018, 08:07 PM

luckyoldgladys : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluckyoldgladys : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluckyoldgladys : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluckyoldgladys : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluckyoldgladys : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluckyoldgladys : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluckyoldgladys : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluckyoldgladys : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluckyoldgladys : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluckyoldgladys : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluckyoldgladys : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Milan San Remo on Sunday
Here is a mini league for the Spring Classics.
Code 60578288
Hopefully we will get a sighting of Singapore Eagle for the Classics.
And well done KAbbot for his world class performance in Tirreno
Old 16-03-2018, 01:22 PM

Only the 2 of us in the league for this one i see.

100 credits across 12 riders is not easy!

Looks like velogames is not following the UCI and reducing the sizes of teams this year.
Old 16-03-2018, 01:31 PM

singapore eagle is just too good for yousingapore eagle is just too good for yousingapore eagle is just too good for yousingapore eagle is just too good for yousingapore eagle is just too good for yousingapore eagle is just too good for yousingapore eagle is just too good for yousingapore eagle is just too good for yousingapore eagle is just too good for yousingapore eagle is just too good for yousingapore eagle is just too good for you
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyoldgladys View Post
Milan San Remo on Sunday
Code 60578288
I'm in.

Best part of the season coming up!
Old 16-03-2018, 01:36 PM

Many of you may not have seen the changes made today.

All points have been increased in value by 500% to give it a decent level of importance when looking at the season totals they introduced this year.

A win in a Cat 1 race is now worth 200 points.
Old 16-03-2018, 07:12 PM
Registered Useless

charltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Milan San Remo on Sunday
Code 60578288
We don't need to set up a new mini league each race anymore.

There's now (at least) three CPFC BBS leagues!.
Old 16-03-2018, 09:12 PM

luckyoldgladys : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluckyoldgladys : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluckyoldgladys : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluckyoldgladys : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluckyoldgladys : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluckyoldgladys : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluckyoldgladys : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluckyoldgladys : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluckyoldgladys : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluckyoldgladys : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluckyoldgladys : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Milan San Remo is on Saturday, not Sunday as previously indicted.

'There's now (at least) three CPFC BBS leagues!.'
This is true and I don't understand the system and I suggest the league 60578288 is the league to be in. Its a bit like boxing.
Old 17-03-2018, 10:58 AM

Little Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is here
Volta a Catalunya starts Monday and there's a velogames for it. Am I right in saying if we enter a team then it will automatically ve entered into the leagues we have already joined?

FWL Honours:

Premiership: 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 18, 19, 20. Runners Up: 9, 13, 14, 15, 17.
FA Cup: 4, 17. Runners Up: 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 18.
Others: Champions League (x2), League Cup, WCC (bronze), Championship (x2), Charity Shield
Old 17-03-2018, 11:25 AM
Registered Useless

charltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Fozzie View Post
Volta a Catalunya starts Monday and there's a velogames for it. Am I right in saying if we enter a team then it will automatically ve entered into the leagues we have already joined?
I think so, but still a little confused and not sure what the main league code so don't know how new people can join it?

Maybe set up a mini league just in case, but make sure Catalunya is in the league name so clear whichleague is which?
Old 17-03-2018, 12:34 PM

kabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is here
Phew, just threw a team together in 5 minutes before the deadline. I thought the deadline was a bit later so it's lucky I woke up not too late this morning.
Old 17-03-2018, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by charltonhater View Post
I think so, but still a little confused and not sure what the main league code so don't know how new people can join it?

Maybe set up a mini league just in case, but make sure Catalunya is in the league name so clear whichleague is which?
No need to do anything new. I've just selected my team and I'm automatically in both BBS leagues.
It's true though, I can't see how newbies can join the league(s) if there is no code number to join!
I might send a mail to George (Mr Velogames) asking him to merge the two BBS leagues and I'll also ask him how newbies can join the BBS leagues!
Old 17-03-2018, 01:07 PM
Registered Useless

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabbott View Post
No need to do anything new. I've just selected my team and I'm automatically in both BBS leagues.
It's true though, I can't see how newbies can join the league(s) if there is no code number to join!
I might send a mail to George (Mr Velogames) asking him to merge the two BBS leagues and I'll also ask him how newbies can join the BBS leagues!
if you've not emailed him yet I'd suggest we try to rename whichever is the main league as CPFC BBS 2018. Get the code for that league which share to any newbie.

Maybe still set up a mini league for the Grand Tours which attract loads of entries but the others where there is 3-12 of us just stick to main on-going league?
Old 17-03-2018, 01:47 PM

Quote:
And well done kabbott for his world class performance in Tirreno
Thanks! Most certainly my best performance ever in spite of a rather smaller field! Here's how it all ended:

3037 points (Overall Rank: 25 of 4237)
Team Tousart
kabbott

2360 points
Penge Peddlars
Graham

2192 points
Cycling Sharks III
Charltonhater

1678 points
Hot Rats
Lucky Old Gladys

1277 points
meeee
meeee
Old 17-03-2018, 01:57 PM

Apparently a headwind up the coast so they think it will favour a bunch sprint rather than the attackers keeping them off. Could be an interesting finish as usual.
Old 17-03-2018, 05:24 PM

Wow well that is a surprise winner.

3,5,6,7 for my team in the top 10.
Old 18-03-2018, 11:27 AM

Veni, vidi, vici, Nibali! (not mine)
Old 18-03-2018, 11:29 AM

Milan-San Remo 2018 Results

1 NIBALI, Vincenzo (TBM) 7:18:43
2 EWAN, Caleb (MTS)
3 DEMARE, Arnaud (FDJ)
4 KRISTOFF, Alexander (UAD)
5 ROELANDTS, Jurgen (BMC)
6 SAGAN, Peter (BOH)
7 MATTHEWS, Michael (SUN)
8 NIELSEN, Magnus Cort (AST)
9 COLBRELLI, Sonny (TBM)
10 STUYVEN, Jasper (TFS)
11 KWIATKOWSKI, Michal (SKY)
12 BRESCHEL, Matti (EFD)
13 LAPORTE, Christophe (COF)
14 MODOLO, Sacha (EFD)
15 CANOLA, Marco (NIP)
16 BOASSON HAGEN, Edvald (DDD)
17 VAN AVERMAET, Greg (BMC)
18 HAAS, Nathan (TKA)
19 VIVIANI, Elia (QST)
20 RICHEZE, Maximiliano Ariel (QST) + 4
Old 18-03-2018, 11:40 AM

510 points
meeee
meeee

510 points
Penge Peddlars
Graham

420 points
Cycling Sharks IV
Charltonhater

310 points
Team Belgrave
singapore eagle