Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2015, 08:28 PM
Banned by Moderators

breagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
There is nothing on line and I think you are talking bollocks and I think you are doing it intentionally. Such an attack would have to be reported to the police, either by the tour operator or by the victim. I have a little free time tomorrow and I am currently considering whether to phone every single jack the ripper tour organiser and making an FOI request police to ask them outright whether they have ever had an incident like this.

You may consider it wise to retract your claim.
Id only do that if it was untrue, which it wasnt and isnt. You choose not to believe it and that is up to you. This would be 1990s probably 1992 or 93. Jan or Feb from memory.
Old 10-12-2015, 08:29 PM
Pack it up, pack it in..

Breaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is here
Yep. Care to point yourself out?

Old 10-12-2015, 08:29 PM
Banned by Moderators

breagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaking rocks View Post
100th anniversary of Jack the Ripper? Back in 1988? National Front used to have a little Remembrance Day march as I recall.
They still do and have for the last 49 years. And probably will do in the future. There is also the official one that takes place on the same day btw. So what is your point?
Old 10-12-2015, 08:31 PM
Pack it up, pack it in..

Breaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by breagle View Post
Also did a tour of our own on the 100th anniversary (if you can use that term) years before this, after remembrance day parade. Great day and spooky as it got foggy but created the right atmosphere.

Old 10-12-2015, 08:33 PM
Banned by Moderators

More on the vicious attack in brick lane by savage "asians" on a US tourist. Motivation? He wasnt local! More journalistic invention from braindead and bonkers reporters? Maybe not the gang got found guilty and jailed

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 10-12-2015, 08:35 PM
Maidstoned For Mod!

EryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is here
Quote:
More on the vicious attack in brick lane by savage "asians" on a US tourist. Motivation? He wasnt local! More journalistic invention from braindead and bonkers reporters? Maybe not the gang got found guilty and jailed

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Looking at his face, his name and the claim that he was attacked for being a foreigner, I'm surprised you're not pleased about this
Old 10-12-2015, 08:36 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaking rocks View Post

Like I said the official one takes place the same day, got a video of that parade and I might be able to?

You'll notice I referred to it as a parade in the original post, the NF call it a march by the way. as the video youve posted shows
Old 10-12-2015, 08:38 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by EryrExile View Post
Looking at his face, his name and the claim that he was attacked for being a foreigner, I'm surprised you're not pleased about this
Really??? Seriously? You think i'd be pleased about Damilola Taylor too? His family came here for a better life and as his dad said the scum had follwed them here. He'd have been better off staying put and if so his son may still be alive
Old 10-12-2015, 08:40 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
You think i'd be pleased about Damilola Taylor too?
Yes.
Old 10-12-2015, 08:43 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 View Post
Yes.
Then you are badly mistaken as my post about it should show, That was a terrible crime. As ive said before I detest violence. And watching his dad on TV talkin about it was heart wrenching
Old 10-12-2015, 08:49 PM

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Then you are badly mistaken as my post about it should show, That was a terrible crime. As ive said before I detest violence. And watching his dad on TV talkin about it was heart wrenching
I think this is the only true belief of yours about Damilola

Quote:
He'd have been better off staying put
And it has nothing to do with him dying. That's exactly what you think about other kids like Damilola, who have moved here and are thriving.

You're a bigot.
Old 10-12-2015, 08:56 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
I think this is the only true belief of yours about Damilola

And it has nothing to do with him dying. That's exactly what you think about other kids like Damilola, who have moved here and are thriving.

You're a bigot.
Not guilty on that score either. I dont detest/hate/ other races. But I do have concerns about the LEVEL of immigration since 1948 onwards as do hundreds of other people, probably millions.

It's a bit crazy to say we have to take everyone who wants to come here otherwise we must be "racist" or "bigotted".

Quite simply we canot take everyone who wants to come and why should we?
Old 10-12-2015, 08:58 PM

To be clear, I'm not saying everyone who has concerns about immigration is a bigot.

I'm saying you are.
Old 10-12-2015, 08:58 PM
Banned by Moderators

anyway I have to get on, made a bit of a mistake at work need to put right and got hundreds of miles to drive again tomorrow. I won't be as late as staying up for UKIPs result last week....... but close!!!
Old 10-12-2015, 08:59 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
I did a history tour in and around brick lane, at one point the guide told us to stay close together and not stray too far toward the 'wrong' side of the road as 'gangs' had been attacking people. Read not too long after that "asians" were proclaiming the area as their own and had attacked people with iron bars.

Not hard to see how police may feel vulnerable in those areas
Remember your use of the plural?

Gangs you said. Not a gang. So it's happened more than once? Blimey.

And it was your guides group that got attacked you later claimed. Blimey.

Utter bullshit and I refer you to our conversation last week.

Cricket wanker.
Old 10-12-2015, 08:59 PM
Glad....All Over!

Crofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or LoginSmell my Trump?
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg Unknown.jpeg (10.5 KB, 7 views)
Old 10-12-2015, 09:00 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
To be clear, I'm not saying everyone who has concerns about immigration is a bigot.

I'm saying you are.
So some are and some aren't, I see there's no consistency in that, shouldn't be surprised. Im in the latter category anyway
Old 10-12-2015, 09:00 PM
Another Universe

unsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
If Trump becomes president I'll be buying a container ship of popcorn. Although it would undoubtedly be awful for the world, it would definitely be interesting.
Old 10-12-2015, 09:02 PM
Banned by Moderators

Russell Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRussell Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRussell Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRussell Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRussell Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRussell Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRussell Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRussell Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRussell Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRussell Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRussell Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by unsensibleLiam View Post
If Trump becomes president I'll be buying a container ship of popcorn. Although it would undoubtedly be awful for the world, it would definitely be interesting.
Never gonna happen. It wouldn't be allowed to happen, if you know what I mean.
Old 10-12-2015, 09:03 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Remember your use of the plural?

Gangs you said. Not a gang. So it's happened more than once? Blimey.

And it was your guides group that got attacked you later claimed. Blimey.

Utter bullshit and I refer you to our conversation last week.
Jeez, NO i didnt and have never said it was OUR group that got attacked afaik anywhere.

Yes it happened more than once. Once according to our guide tour, before our tour. And once after it according to the newspaper report I read a few days later.

As I have said and posted already.
Closed Thread