Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2015, 01:32 PM

palacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdMan View Post
. Even so, there's no denying that Trump is an undesirable alien.
He's half British
Old 09-12-2015, 01:36 PM
Troublemaker

EdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacea View Post
He's half British
I'm not going to believe that until I see his birth certificate.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 09-12-2015, 01:38 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
His hair's from Northampton
Old 09-12-2015, 01:38 PM

palacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is here
Quote:
I'm not going to believe that until I see his birth certificate.

Yes seen that. Probably means more likely he has had a British passport once upon a time, if he feels the need not to reveal, courtesy of he's Scottish mother.
Old 09-12-2015, 01:40 PM
Troublemaker

EdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yes seen that. Probably means more likely he has had a British passport once upon a time, if he feels the need not to reveal, courtesy of he's Scottish mother.
Not good enough though is it.

Anyway, he looks like an alien, and he's definitely undesirable. That'll do for me.
Old 09-12-2015, 01:50 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post
Can you lose your religion for a day and then find it again? The whole thing is absurd, but I guess the fact we are discussing it is exactly what the Trumpette wants
It is so often the way, sir, too late one thinks of what one should have said.
Sir Thomas More, for instance, burned alive for refusing to recant his Catholicism, must have been kicking himself, as the flames licked higher, that it never occurred to him to say, "I recant my Catholicism.

- Edmund Blackadder

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 09-12-2015, 01:51 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
He's half British
Well, only let half of him in then.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 09-12-2015, 02:18 PM
Putting on an iron shirt

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
The guy is going to break the GOP, one way or another. I wonder who put him up to it?
Old 09-12-2015, 02:21 PM

Superfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaga Eagle View Post
Donald Trump's a better comedian than Michael Macintyre!!
The discharge from a freshly lanced boil is a better comedian than Michael Macintyre
Old 09-12-2015, 02:29 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post

I mean seriously how do you test for someone's religion
Drop your trousers.
Old 09-12-2015, 02:33 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Does he still own the Scottish golf course? I wonder how he gets on with Sturgeon and Salmond?
Old 09-12-2015, 02:35 PM
Troublemaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
Drop your trousers.
Well you're obviously a catholic!
Old 09-12-2015, 02:36 PM
Nothing to see here.

Arron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
Does he still own the Scottish golf course? I wonder how he gets on with Sturgeon and Salmond?
That relationship has always struck me as rather fishy.
Old 09-12-2015, 02:37 PM
Nothing to see here.

Arron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
Drop your trousers.
Said the priest to the altar boy.
Old 09-12-2015, 02:41 PM

WLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is here
Quote:
Well you're obviously a catholic!
I'm a circumcised Catholic.
Old 09-12-2015, 02:43 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
Yes, he is here quite often.
Old 09-12-2015, 02:48 PM
Troublemaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by WLYWLYAWYPWF View Post
I'm a circumcised Catholic.
Who knew?
Old 09-12-2015, 03:41 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Quote:

This is getting quite close to 100,000 now, at which point it should get debated in parliament. I don't really believe in banning people for things they say - it doesn't tally with freedom of speech. Even so, there's no denying that Trump is an undesirable alien.
176,000 now.

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 09-12-2015, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mat ov CPFC View Post
The advice was to leave the police station in pairs due to the threat from IS inspired lunatics.

That is a new thing.

I have not defended Trumps remarks and even I found them to be a tad OTT but at least you know where the man stands on this. You need to start getting used to the fact that he stands a good chance of becoming the next US President. And then I suspect that you soc.libs might start getting what you wish for i.e a US that starts to withdraw from the international stage and let the world sort itself out.

Because that is what Trump will do. I get the impression that most Americans are heartedly sick of sending their young people to die in foreign wars that represent absolutely zero threat to their own way of life so you will all have something in common with them. Trump understands that. And that is what he promises them. Less of their young people coming home in body bags.

It patently will not work to ban all Muslims from coming into the US for a whole host of reasons although I would assume that if Trump were to become US President then no right thinking Muslim would want to move to the country anyway so no harm done really. And maybe the world might be a better place if Muslims are encouraged to stay in their own countries and sort out their own domestic messes.

Of course, if you want even more US intervention then cheer along that nice Hillary because she did so well in terms of Libya and so on. But for some reason you soc.libs don't seem to care about that place so much which has always been a puzzle to me. Because, when all is said and done, that has been a far bigger **** up than either Afghanistan or Iraq and is on Europes door step. But for some reason almost silence on it.
Old 09-12-2015, 03:51 PM

MikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I don't really believe in banning people for things they say - it doesn't tally with freedom of speech.
There's a difference between freedom of speech and incitement to hatred though.

I'm not saying that Trump's words are incitement, but freedom of speech is not the same as people saying anything they want to.
Closed Thread