Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 07-12-2018, 11:41 AM
I am a BAD MAN

RazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is here
Aussies are struggling against India, when I checked the score yesterday I thought Indians were in trouble. well only 2 days gone and a lot of cricket is left
Old 07-12-2018, 12:02 PM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge View Post
Aussies are struggling against India, when I checked the score yesterday I thought Indians were in trouble. well only 2 days gone and a lot of cricket is left
Slow but quite intriguing game imho
Old 08-12-2018, 08:37 AM
I am a BAD MAN

RazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is here
Kohli gone for 34.
Indians need to put a big score up or with the days remaining, I can Aussies win this.
Old 09-12-2018, 12:37 AM
Big Member

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge View Post
Kohli gone for 34.
Indians need to put a big score up or with the days remaining, I can Aussies win this.
Hope you didn't have a bet on that. Not that anything is certain but 214 lead and only 3 down at this mo. Not a lot happening with the pitch, considering it's day 4. Bit flat all round from the Aussie side. Can see it being a matter of how positive India are. Score rate is sloooowww.
Old 09-12-2018, 07:08 AM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
Aus 4/92 chasing 300+ Indian bowlers have them tied down ,with a day and a bit to play.
Old 09-12-2018, 09:56 AM
I am a BAD MAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
Hope you didn't have a bet on that. Not that anything is certain but 214 lead and only 3 down at this mo. Not a lot happening with the pitch, considering it's day 4. Bit flat all round from the Aussie side. Can see it being a matter of how positive India are. Score rate is sloooowww.
No I didn't have a bet....

It is bit slow I agree.
Old 09-12-2018, 09:57 AM
I am a BAD MAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by KYLIE MINEAGLE View Post
Aus 4/92 chasing 300+ Indian bowlers have them tied down ,with a day and a bit to play.
Marsh is still there and he is capable of big innings, mind you I would love to see Aussies loose....
Old 09-12-2018, 12:12 PM
Palace 'til i die

Aki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Proper Test match this. India have the advantage going into the final day, but the Aussies are capable if Marsh can bat long and gets support. Not often they lose at Adelaide so history is on their side.
Old 09-12-2018, 01:22 PM
Big Member

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aki Aki Aki View Post
Proper Test match this. India have the advantage going into the final day, but the Aussies are capable if Marsh can bat long and gets support. Not often they lose at Adelaide so history is on their side.
Didn't recognise the voice of the pundit on BT Sport but he fancied Aussie to chase 320 or less. Which was a touch optimistic. Not a lot for the bowlers mind if the batsmen apply themselves.
Old 09-12-2018, 01:51 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
If the Aussies had gone in only 2 maybe 3 at worst down, I’d have fancied them. Just don’t think they’ve got enough in the hutch to do it now
Old 09-12-2018, 02:29 PM

Reg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is here
the best test matches are not the run fests
Old 09-12-2018, 02:53 PM
I am a BAD MAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reg_Maudling View Post
the best test matches are not the run fests
Boring draws??

Just joking.
Old 09-12-2018, 02:53 PM
I am a BAD MAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
If the Aussies had gone in only 2 maybe 3 at worst down, I’d have fancied them. Just don’t think they’ve got enough in the hutch to do it now
Agree.
Old 10-12-2018, 07:01 AM
Palace 'til i die

Aki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Good effort from the Aussies, but not good enough. They needed the cheats to have added a few runs, it will be interesting to see if they are welcomed back should they keep on losing.
Old 10-12-2018, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aki Aki Aki View Post
Good effort from the Aussies, but not good enough. They needed the cheats to have added a few runs, it will be interesting to see if they are welcomed back should they keep on losing.
Last week ACA said they would serve their suspensions. This match had excellent bowling from both sides. Will be interesting to see what the Aussie quicks do in Perth next week. Not looking good for Tim Paine keeper/captain with a injured finger. On keepers Pant the Indian keeper missed a chance that had he taken would have given him12 for the match which would have been a record. Now tied with Jack Russell and Boucher(I think).
Old 10-12-2018, 07:41 AM
Big Member

Cracking match. Great effort from the Aussie bottom half. I'm tired.
Old 10-12-2018, 12:40 PM
I am a BAD MAN

In grand scheme of things, 30 run defeat is not massive in Test matches and is a close one, one good partnership could have swung this the Aussie way.

Having said that I enjoyed reading Australia lost. Poor McGarth, he can't call this series 5-0 anymore....
Old 10-12-2018, 12:43 PM
I am a BAD MAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by KYLIE MINEAGLE View Post
Last week ACA said they would serve their suspensions. This match had excellent bowling from both sides. Will be interesting to see what the Aussie quicks do in Perth next week. Not looking good for Tim Paine keeper/captain with a injured finger. On keepers Pant the Indian keeper missed a chance that had he taken would have given him12 for the match which would have been a record. Now tied with Jack Russell and Boucher(I think).
Bowling was good, didn't realise the record for catches that was missed by Pant....pants really....(need Art's help to come up with some puns, as I am pun'ned out)
Old Yesterday, 07:39 AM
Big Member

Get a glimpse of Kohli's catch this morning. Wow.
Old Yesterday, 09:49 AM

spike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
A bout of the Wattos / Rootos from Aus today.