Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 30-12-2016, 03:01 AM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
Two little boys arguing about their respective dads .

Johnny " My dad earns 500k a year"

Billy "My dad earns 750k a year"

Johhny " My dad takes us to Ibiza every year and stays in a villa with a maid and everything"

Billy "Yeah my dad does the same in Barbados"

Johhny " My dad drives a porcsche"

Billy " My dad drives a Maserrati "

Johhny " My dad's got two willies"

Billy " What? How does that work'

Johhny " Well he's got one he pisses out of , and one he cleans the au pairs teeth with"
Old 30-12-2016, 03:01 AM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
Two little boys arguing about their respective dads .

Johnny " My dad earns 500k a year"

Billy "My dad earns 750k a year"

Johhny " My dad takes us to Ibiza every year and stays in a villa with a maid and everything"

Billy "Yeah my dad does the same in Barbados"

Johhny " My dad drives a porcsche"

Billy " My dad drives a Maserrati "

Johhny " My dad's got two willies"

Billy " What? How does that work'

Johhny " Well he's got one he pisses out of , and one he cleans the au pairs teeth with"
Old 30-12-2016, 03:31 AM
Vermontster

mrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is here
It was funnier the first time

Racism is man's gravest threat to men - the maximum of hatred from the minimum of reason.
Abraham J. Herschel, Jewish theologian and philosopher

be nice to me...I have considerable rep power!
Old 30-12-2016, 03:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgins View Post
It was funnier the first time
Should have stopped me if you had heard it
Old 03-01-2017, 02:14 PM

BB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand the binary system and those that don't.
Old 03-01-2017, 02:15 PM

BB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
There are two types of people in this world. Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data.
Old 05-01-2017, 03:46 PM

How many Freudians does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
It takes two, one to screw in the lightbulb, and one to hold the peni-, fathe-, ladder
Old 05-01-2017, 03:46 PM

Rene Descartes walks into a bar.
“Beer?” asks the barman.
“I think not” replies Rene, who promptly disappears.
Old 05-01-2017, 03:53 PM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Cheers Bob. Won't be telling any of them them any time soon as I don't get em
Old 05-01-2017, 03:57 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
I get the second one but not the first .

'I think therefore I am' explains the second one Bert's Head.
Old 05-01-2017, 04:03 PM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
I get the second one but not the first .

'I think therefore I am' explains the second one Bert's Head.
I know. And I still don't.
Old 05-01-2017, 04:03 PM
Wonderboy

Dan Dare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan Dare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan Dare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan Dare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan Dare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan Dare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan Dare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan Dare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan Dare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan Dare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan Dare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Freud was obsessed with sex and parents, so that explains the first one.

Tenacious D
Old 05-01-2017, 04:04 PM

Why doesn't he think that he will have a beer ?
Old 05-01-2017, 04:16 PM
Wonderboy

Dan Dare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan Dare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan Dare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan Dare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan Dare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan Dare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan Dare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan Dare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan Dare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan Dare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan Dare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by BERT'S HEAD View Post
Why doesn't he think that he will have a beer ?
It's the bit about disappearing that's the joke. He's saying I think not, instead of just no. As he is not thinking, he doesn't exist. "I think, therefore I am", so if he doesn't think, then he isn't.

Tenacious D
Old 05-01-2017, 04:18 PM

I think we have found a whole new basis for the thread - joke analysis! Sorry!
Old 05-01-2017, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BB Bob View Post
I think we have found a whole new basis for the thread - joke analysis! Sorry!
Nah - am just a bit thick, carry on Bob
Old 05-01-2017, 07:56 PM
Vermontster

mrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Dare View Post
It's the bit about disappearing that's the joke. He's saying I think not, instead of just no. As he is not thinking, he doesn't exist. "I think, therefore I am", so if he doesn't think, then he isn't.
Ah....I see....

Racism is man's gravest threat to men - the maximum of hatred from the minimum of reason.
Abraham J. Herschel, Jewish theologian and philosopher

be nice to me...I have considerable rep power!
Old 05-01-2017, 08:11 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
There are two types of people in this world. Those who arbitrarily divide the world into two types of people, and those who don't.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 05-01-2017, 09:47 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgins View Post
Ah....I see....
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

Old 05-01-2017, 10:11 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek View Post
There are two types of people in this world. Those who arbitrarily divide the world into two types of people, and those who don't.
So you're saying that you're in the first type?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ