Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 20-11-2017, 02:35 PM
A Fish without a Bike

sw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swoonara View Post
Lets get this straight, the yanks are minority share holders, whilst Parish, if supported by the other three original 2010 members, has a controlling interest in the club. Therefore unless he wishes to step down, which he might of course, the Yanks cant do a thing, so can we close this thread.
That is not actually the case. The 2 main US investors and Parish have 18% each which means they have 36% to his 18%. The remainder of the shares are spread out and some at least are held by other US investors. What Steve told us is that there is in place a procedure that nothing can be done without agreement between him and the two main US investors. However there must be some kind of procedure for dealing with complete deadlock situations - we have no idea what that is.

also the management set up is quite complicated so I am not sure what rights minority shareholders have or even exactly how it works - however it is not as simple as you think it is or I would like it to be.

A Trust is for life not just for Crisis
Old 20-11-2017, 02:45 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkie Brown View Post
He'd like it in West Bromwich, the sun never comes up there
Oi it did in summer of 76!
Old 20-11-2017, 06:07 PM
Safe European Home

JDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw16girl View Post
That is not actually the case. The 2 main US investors and Parish have 18% each which means they have 36% to his 18%. The remainder of the shares are spread out and some at least are held by other US investors. What Steve told us is that there is in place a procedure that nothing can be done without agreement between him and the two main US investors. However there must be some kind of procedure for dealing with complete deadlock situations - we have no idea what that is.

also the management set up is quite complicated so I am not sure what rights minority shareholders have or even exactly how it works - however it is not as simple as you think it is or I would like it to be.

I hear you, but without wishing to be too mischievous, I'm wondering how this works in practise as on the face of it there are three individuals who each have negative control. Parish frequently gets lambasted but part of me wonders what effect this has?
Old 20-11-2017, 08:10 PM

TouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Been tapped up for the West Brom job.
Straight swap for Pulis? Tony returns, not as manager but new chairman!

What could possibly go wrong with Tone working the books?