Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 22-09-2017, 10:44 AM
Edenbridge in Exile

Ninjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE25 exile View Post
Kim has a very strange head. If you placed a mirror against his face right down the middle he would look exactly the same, and that is unusual for facial features, where there is usually an imbalance on either side..

Is he an android?
You're right, here's my effort.

[IMG]To view the link you have to Register or LoginTo view the link you have to Register or Login by To view the link you have to Register or Login, on Flickr[/IMG]
Old 22-09-2017, 10:48 AM

SE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace Kebab View Post
Do they still show those videos about nuclear fallout in our schools? I remember watching a pretty horrific one when I was about 8 in the early eighties.
Yes it was all part of our propaganda war into trying to convince the USSR that we could survive a nuclear attack. It was suppose to be suggesting that despite all the Cold War threats, we would still be willing to fire a nuke and take the consequences, and come through the other side still fighting.

I remember a guy from the local authority coming down to a Parish Council meeting where I lived once in West Sussex, to give a talk on radiation and blast survival etc, as ordered by central government. I was present with a colleague as representatives of the local CND group. At the end, I stood up and said that possession of nukes as a claimed deterrent, was tantamount to saying that it was a good thing then for every country in the world to have them. Laughingly, he actually agreed with me, and I can still see the faces of red necked and blue rinse Tories turning round in the seats in front giving me a huge glare of disapproval.
Old 22-09-2017, 10:49 AM
Edenbridge in Exile

Ninjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace Kebab View Post
Do they still show those videos about nuclear fallout in our schools? I remember watching a pretty horrific one when I was about 8 in the early eighties.
Kid's today would just think it's a video game.
Old 22-09-2017, 10:50 AM

SE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjas Headband View Post
You're right, here's my effort.

[IMG]To view the link you have to Register or LoginTo view the link you have to Register or Login by To view the link you have to Register or Login, on Flickr[/IMG]
LOL
Old 22-09-2017, 10:52 AM
Edenbridge in Exile

Personally think that NK likes playing up to the image of bad boy with all the attention it garners. You have to look 'ard when you're a boy called Kim.
Old 23-09-2017, 10:43 AM

racehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is here
Earthquake just reported in North Korea To view the link you have to Register or Login

South Korea's weather agency says a magnitude 3.0 earthquake was detected in North Korea around where the country recently conducted a nuclear test, but it assessed the quake as natural.

An official from Seoul's Korea Meteorological Administration said Saturday's quake was detected in an area around Kilju, in northeastern North Korea. She says it was clear that the quake wasn't caused by an explosion. She spoke on condition of anonymity, citing office rules.
Old 23-09-2017, 10:45 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Earthquake??? Yea right
Old 23-09-2017, 10:47 AM

racehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
Earthquake??? Yea right
Maybe Kim Jung accidentally pushed a button on one of his propaganda visits to a NK nuclear facility . Must say though to sight office rules as a reason not to publicise the earthquake is bizarre .

Last edited by racehorse-80s; 23-09-2017 at 10:49 AM.
Old 23-09-2017, 10:56 AM

Seems to be some confusion now , Has WW3 started ?To view the link you have to Register or Login

Reports about an earthquake Saturday in North Korea contained conflicting information about the scale and nature of the temblor.

South Korea's weather agency said a magnitude 3.0 earthquake was detected in North Korea and appeared to be a natural occurrence.

But Japan's Kyoto News reported that a Chinese monitoring agency determined the quake to be magnitude 3.4 and was likely caused by an explosion.
Old 23-09-2017, 11:44 AM
Banned by Moderators

Kylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
this could very serious indeed, the regime seem intent on testing as much as they can, what about the prospect reported recently that they could test a hydrogen bomb in the ocean?
Old 23-09-2017, 11:49 AM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by racehorse-80s View Post
Has WW3 started ?
lol
Old 23-09-2017, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylie_Tracey View Post
this could very serious indeed, the regime seem intent on testing as much as they can, what about the prospect reported recently that they could test a hydrogen bomb in the ocean?
It would be a near fluke coincidence that a earthquake hits the same area as NK has been testing nuclear bombs at in such a short time span .To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 23-09-2017, 11:56 AM

I am sure one day North Korea will just disappear down some giant sink hole caused by all these near weekly nuclear tests .
Old 23-09-2017, 12:06 PM
It's a term of affection

Fatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by racehorse-80s View Post
I am sure one day North Korea will just disappear down some giant sink hole caused by all these near weekly nuclear tests .
Either that or they will make their own Godzilla !
Old 23-09-2017, 12:10 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Iran firing missiles too. FFS I have to take some crockery back today.
Old 23-09-2017, 12:22 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett View Post
Iran firing missiles too. FFS I have to take some crockery back today.

Yeah, how dare they try to protect themselves from the world's policeman.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Russia demonization. Akin to 1930's Germany.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 23-09-2017, 12:28 PM
It's a term of affection

Fatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is here
Yep - We all know what happened when America had nukes and Japan didn't....

(IMO - With the state of the war at that time - they really did not need to detonate both on Japanese Cities).
Old 23-09-2017, 01:02 PM

Skin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If fracking can induce earthquakes in regions not usually associated with seismic activity then I don't think it's beyond the realms of possibility that blowing up nukes in some Bond villainesque hollowed out mountain could do the same. That's another risk of these tests, they could affect the geology of the peninsula as well as the safety of the people. I think Nevada where the Americans tested back in the day is still a region with a higher rate of thyroid cancer than the rest of the country.

The Korean peninsula is small with 70 million people on it (20 North, 50 South) and I think the Chinese border regions have a couple of highly populated cities, they are playing with matches in more ways than one.

Last edited by Skin Up; 23-09-2017 at 01:06 PM.
Old 23-09-2017, 07:17 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Anyone get the feeling there's a massive flaw in the 'nuclear deterrence theory'?

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 23-09-2017, 07:25 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here