Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 08-01-2018, 12:28 PM
old git

pallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is here
DIY, I hate decorating.
Old 08-01-2018, 12:50 PM
Back in a Sublime place

Vendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polak View Post
And shit on them as well. We have both types of misdemeanour in our office toilets.
What is it with people, I tried 5 stalls in Sainsbury the other day and couldn't bring myself to use any of them, Two seats with a bit of shit on them and all over the pan. Two with piss on them and the other was just rank all round. Pity the poor bastard that has to clean that up every ******* day. I tried to fathom the shit on the seat, I would guess they don't actually sit on the seat and try to hover shit, I just cannot see how it gets on to it! Probably spent too much time standing there thinking what the ****, nearly broke my neck hanging on to it until I got home.
Old 08-01-2018, 02:36 PM
Man of the weld

Pat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Hehe

People who don't fully appreciate every match against your rivals. Surely it's what you live for as a fan? I want us to put out 11 killer players against Brighton, and smash them every time we get an opportunity to play them.
Yep. Every time we play them should be seen as an opportunity to humiliate them further.
Old 08-01-2018, 02:49 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat of the Palace View Post
Yep. Every time we play them should be seen as an opportunity to humiliate them further.
Absolutely. Get the job done then take players off.

Russia demonization. Akin to 1930's Germany.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 08-01-2018, 03:07 PM
STFU Donny

TopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendy View Post
What is it with people, I tried 5 stalls in Sainsbury the other day and couldn't bring myself to use any of them, Two seats with a bit of shit on them and all over the pan. Two with piss on them and the other was just rank all round. Pity the poor bastard that has to clean that up every ******* day. I tried to fathom the shit on the seat, I would guess they don't actually sit on the seat and try to hover shit, I just cannot see how it gets on to it! Probably spent too much time standing there thinking what the ****, nearly broke my neck hanging on to it until I got home.
always baffled me when I went into a loo and there was crusty shite on the top bit of the seat. How the hell does it get there. Then I watched 'Way of the Dragon' a few years ago and the penny dropped.

Old 08-01-2018, 03:28 PM

Location: currently on steep hill overlooking Hastings and the sea
DocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
BBC and all of its sanctimonious employees

"Carrie Gracie has said she resigned as the BBC's China editor because she could not "collude" in a policy of "unlawful pay discrimination".

She quit, citing pay inequality with male international editors earning more than her £135,000-a-year salary.

She said she had refused a £45,000 rise as it still left a "big gap" between her and her male counterparts when all she wanted was to be "made equal"."

I'd be impressed if she took a wage cut cause she's hugely overpaid and cossetted in a nothing job paid for from public purse (by me!!!)
Old 08-01-2018, 04:11 PM

Purepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is here
Coutinho or more accurately his transfer dominating the Sky Transfer news reports

I didn't care about him when he was at Liverpool so why should I give a flying **** now he's at Barcelona?
Old 08-01-2018, 04:13 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
People that believe everything transfer wise that's written in red top papers and use it to have a pop at our club - fools .

Someone could write that f--king half sheep half zebras are being dropped down from outer space with the intention of stuffing our homan arses with stinging nettles and people would believe them - fools.
Old 08-01-2018, 04:17 PM

saxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
half sheep half zebras are being dropped down from outer space with the intention of stuffing our homan arses with stinging nettles and people would believe them
When do they arrive? Need to clear my diary.
Old 08-01-2018, 09:00 PM

cappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Travelling on buses
Old 08-01-2018, 09:46 PM

cappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Brighton And Hove Albion FC , obviously
Old 09-01-2018, 08:02 AM

saxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The amount of Palace fans who "didn't care" if we lost last night as the Premier League is more important.

Talk about falling for the Sky sales pitch about the "greatest league in the world" (c)
Old 09-01-2018, 08:04 AM

strawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by saxoneagle View Post
When do they arrive? Need to clear my diary.
No point. They are horses, more milk from cows.
BTW, it is Friesian in the dairy this morning.
Old 09-01-2018, 08:08 AM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
The amount of Palace fans who "didn't care" if we lost last night as the Premier League is more important.

Talk about falling for the Sky sales pitch about the "greatest league in the world" (c)
I donít think anyone genuinely Ďdidnít careí, itís just that staying in the PL is more important than beating Brighton reserves with our reserves in a 3rd round cup game in front of a half empty stadium. You only need to see whatís happened because of that game to realise why. Schlupp and Andros our for a while by the sounds of it. Should have played a full 2nd string
Old 09-01-2018, 08:11 AM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopKnot View Post
always baffled me when I went into a loo and there was crusty shite on the top bit of the seat. How the hell does it get there. Then I watched 'Way of the Dragon' a few years ago and the penny dropped.

You sh!t pennies? Try holding on for another day and you could end up with pound coins.
Old 09-01-2018, 08:16 AM

old traf : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineold traf : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineold traf : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineold traf : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineold traf : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineold traf : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineold traf : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineold traf : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineold traf : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineold traf : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineold traf : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purepalace View Post
Coutinho or more accurately his transfer dominating the Sky Transfer news reports

I didn't care about him when he was at Liverpool so why should I give a flying **** now he's at Barcelona?
HEAR HEAR. Nealy gave me a heart attack going on and on about Coutinho in SPAIN. had to go outside and watch the grass growing
Old 09-01-2018, 08:32 AM
Model for Ruddock & Molby

TWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Stephen Mulherne and everything he appeas on.
Old 09-01-2018, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
staying in the PL is more important than beating Brighton reserves with our reserves in a 3rd round cup game in front of a half empty stadium.
1. If there is now a time when Palace don't want to compete in the FA Cup and would prefer to finish 17th, I'm out.
2. We shouldn't have played a reserve team - this is a cup competition we're capable of winning.
3. Half empty stadium? So what? I don't care if one man and his dog turn up, Palace should be trying to win.
4. The injuries are misleading - yes, they hurt the squad but that's not the fault of last night: that's the fault of FIVE summer transfer windows wasted and not strengthening the squad.

People saying we should be concentrating on staying in the PL? Well sure, but we're ******* FIVE years in now and making the same mistakes with an unbalanced squad, meaning the one chance we have of actually winning something has to be sacrificed so we can finish 17th and the CLUB can pocket hundreds of millions and build a shiny new stadium? What bullshit.

Old 09-01-2018, 08:45 AM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Waking up with a sore arse stuffed with stinging nettles by a half sheep, half zebra
Old 09-01-2018, 09:18 AM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
1. If there is now a time when Palace don't want to compete in the FA Cup and would prefer to finish 17th, I'm out.
2. We shouldn't have played a reserve team - this is a cup competition we're capable of winning.
3. Half empty stadium? So what? I don't care if one man and his dog turn up, Palace should be trying to win.
4. The injuries are misleading - yes, they hurt the squad but that's not the fault of last night: that's the fault of FIVE summer transfer windows wasted and not strengthening the squad.

People saying we should be concentrating on staying in the PL? Well sure, but we're ******* FIVE years in now and making the same mistakes with an unbalanced squad, meaning the one chance we have of actually winning something has to be sacrificed so we can finish 17th and the CLUB can pocket hundreds of millions and build a shiny new stadium? What bullshit.

Let it all out son. Let it all out