Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 11-01-2018, 12:08 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrace Bickle View Post
Hmmm I think that's quite wide of the mark.
A kilometre is 62% of a mile I think.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 11-01-2018, 12:47 AM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddjob View Post
People doing ‘dry january’

And my sole reason is their inability to stop ******* telling us they are doing dry January - well done you but do bear in mind no one cares.
Yes. I don't give a shit that you have no control for the rest of the year.
Old 11-01-2018, 01:29 AM
hey, its just an opinion

the digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
People who "escape to the country", only to put up the same barriers they hide behind in the city.
Old 11-01-2018, 07:24 AM
Morally devoid scum

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
the Carabao/Capital One/Carling/Worthington/Milk/League Cup. It's shit, no one cares, bin it and sort out the ridiculous Christmas schedule
Old 11-01-2018, 08:07 AM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
My wife is sick, so I volunteered to go to the supermarket today. Probably only about the 5th time in my 62 years!

The whole experience came across as very annoying. There seems no real logic to the order of the isles, and looking for some stuff is akin to looking for a needle in a haystack.

Secondly, I expected the women to be isle hogs and bad drivers of the carts, but was surprised to find men pushing their carts so frigging aggressively in a super macho way. This happened to me 2 or 3 times. Agreed due to above I was like a little boy lost, but the aggressiveness of these guys royally pissed me off. I bet they all drive BMW's and Audi's. Pussy whipped wankers!
I'm amazed you're 62, you're much younger in outlook... also very sexy.

Join the "Maidstoned for mod!" campaign
Old 11-01-2018, 11:12 AM

Hector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Nikki character in Silent Witness, my god she is self righteous...wish I'd given her the punch in the face at the end.
Old 11-01-2018, 11:15 AM

dannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is here
Park hampers/christmas catalouge advert.

Like because they have the new stadium all of a sudden they think the're it, I once went to their old Goldstone Ground when they could only get 12ish k crowds lol, then they became homeless tramps.
Old 11-01-2018, 02:14 PM

strawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyb1 View Post
Park hampers/christmas catalouge advert.
Except for the lady in it, who is the same one who peeked my attention when she was in the 'I see you baby, Chicken Madras' advert last year.
Old 11-01-2018, 02:34 PM

Jerry Murphy's Fringe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJerry Murphy's Fringe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJerry Murphy's Fringe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJerry Murphy's Fringe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJerry Murphy's Fringe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJerry Murphy's Fringe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJerry Murphy's Fringe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJerry Murphy's Fringe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJerry Murphy's Fringe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJerry Murphy's Fringe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJerry Murphy's Fringe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hector View Post
Nikki character in Silent Witness, my god she is self righteous...wish I'd given her the punch in the face at the end.

Can't disagree, but the ego-maniac narcissistic loon Jack needs a straightener first.
Old 11-01-2018, 04:28 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
I'm amazed you're 62, you're much younger in outlook... also very sexy.
I was once told sarcasm is the lowest for of wit...

I think this maybe a good example.
Old 11-01-2018, 07:18 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
I was once told sarcasm is the lowest for of wit...

I think this maybe a good example.
I was being honest and flirtatious.

Join the "Maidstoned for mod!" campaign
Old 11-01-2018, 07:52 PM
a bit peckish

PIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
On the tin it says "chic shadow",a very very light brown.What we now have after it has dried is what i can only describe as battle ship grey/blue.As she chose it and now doesn't like it i have suggested she repaints it.I will not spent another 2 days on it
Old 12-01-2018, 04:18 AM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PIE "N" MASH View Post
On the tin it says "chic shadow",a very very light brown.What we now have after it has dried is what i can only describe as battle ship grey/blue.As she chose it and now doesn't like it i have suggested she repaints it.I will not spent another 2 days on it
Its your fault if you didn't do a test area first. Get your brushes back out
Old 12-01-2018, 09:07 AM
a bit peckish

PIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by little al View Post
Its your fault if you didn't do a test area first. Get your brushes back out
Far to logical for women,that's the colour she wanted,that's what she got.Will be finishing the touching in later then my work will be done
Old 12-01-2018, 01:37 PM

Jerry Murphy's Fringe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJerry Murphy's Fringe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJerry Murphy's Fringe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJerry Murphy's Fringe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJerry Murphy's Fringe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJerry Murphy's Fringe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJerry Murphy's Fringe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJerry Murphy's Fringe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJerry Murphy's Fringe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJerry Murphy's Fringe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJerry Murphy's Fringe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Rich Italians failing to conform to stereotypes;

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Conte - in a Nissan Juke! Get a grip man. You need to drive a lunatic hypercar or a huge 4X4 to lean out of for an interview on Deadline Day!!! Never mind social responsibility and humility - all over rated.
Old 12-01-2018, 01:43 PM
old git

pallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hector View Post
The whole programme.
Old 12-01-2018, 01:51 PM

radiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
People who just want to talk about themselves ad nauseam and show no interest in those to whom they talk.
Old 12-01-2018, 07:13 PM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
The term 'Breaking' rather than 'Breaking News'. Most of the time it's just some news that isn't even that 'breaking'
Old 12-01-2018, 07:17 PM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by radiomike View Post
People who just want to talk about themselves ad nauseam and show no interest in those to whom they talk.

Yep. People who half listen to a story and then just change the subject as you’re mid flight.

It maybe just my patter.
Old 12-01-2018, 07:38 PM
hey, its just an opinion

the digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
People who tell you the considerate, group-minded thing they thought about doing before deciding to do the selfish act they did.