Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 26-12-2017, 10:17 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Free speech. So overrated. Glad we have the BBS internet bandwagon police on hand to shut it down.
Mmmm. I think the BBS is a bastian of free speech. People can say more or less what they want. They just need to be prepared to defend what they said when called upon to do so.

That makes it several grades above twitter and faceache shite.
Old 26-12-2017, 10:18 PM

Mallard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMallard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMallard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMallard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMallard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMallard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMallard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMallard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMallard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMallard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMallard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by glenn.f View Post
Taking Harry Kane out of my Fantasy League team a couple of weeks ago, when i swore blind it was Aguero i'd shifted out, and watching him now rack up his fifth goal in 130 mins of football while i'm sat here with Callum bloody Wilson, Aguero and a no doubt injured Moratta as alternatives. Fantasy football is such a wind up.
This with bells on. My 7 year old son has made it into the top 10,000 and finds my current form hilarious.
Old 27-12-2017, 12:22 AM
Scrambled Egg

Son of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
BBC having an article about free speech and fines for "No platforming"’ but not linking a Have Your Say discussion about it. And then an article criticizing Lewis Hamilton unhappy about a nephew in drag. Again with no HYS
Old 27-12-2017, 12:30 AM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro View Post
Catching your smallest two toes on the edge of the door frame on the one day you didn't put on your slippers
Did it again this morning.
Old 27-12-2017, 12:39 AM
hey, its just an opinion

the digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
How did you do it again if it was the one day you didn't wear slippers?
Old 27-12-2017, 12:42 AM
hey, its just an opinion

the digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
People who swim aggressively fast in the slow or medium lane at a public pool.
Old 27-12-2017, 12:49 AM
hey, its just an opinion

People paid to report things, who give ill-informed opinion instead.
Old 27-12-2017, 01:01 AM
hey, its just an opinion

Bank charges
Old 27-12-2017, 01:02 AM
hey, its just an opinion

My current, debilitating loss of self-confidence
Old 27-12-2017, 01:06 AM
hey, its just an opinion

Bad timekeeping.
Old 27-12-2017, 01:06 AM
hey, its just an opinion

Yes, it's been an annoying morning.
Old 27-12-2017, 04:17 AM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Did it Sunday. Mrs KM then complained about blood on the carpet.
Old 27-12-2017, 04:19 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by the digger View Post
My current, debilitating loss of self-confidence
Ah, our minds...our worst fecking enemy.

Shame our education system doesn’t spend more time nurturing healthy minds than it does on algebra, long division, RE, tests and other useless nonsense designed to stress the feck out of you and make you feel inadequate.

FWIW mate...everyone’s an idiot, but some are better at hiding it than others.

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 27-12-2017, 07:32 AM

old traf : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineold traf : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineold traf : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineold traf : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineold traf : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineold traf : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineold traf : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineold traf : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineold traf : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineold traf : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineold traf : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
What about if their real dad was a raging alcoholic who eventually dies at 53 years of age from his addiction, and a serial mental abuser and philanderer to boot..

And then a step dad comes in and picks up the pieces, puts three kids through university and provides a stable, friendly, abuse free home, and much more.

Can I then pretend to call them my own?
Spot on, i have three step daughters, one at university in Wales.
None of them even remember their biological farther, they love their home and life, and i love them as much as my :blood: daughter
Old 27-12-2017, 08:20 AM

Bizarro is like ice, their footing does betrayBizarro is like ice, their footing does betrayBizarro is like ice, their footing does betrayBizarro is like ice, their footing does betrayBizarro is like ice, their footing does betrayBizarro is like ice, their footing does betrayBizarro is like ice, their footing does betrayBizarro is like ice, their footing does betrayBizarro is like ice, their footing does betrayBizarro is like ice, their footing does betrayBizarro is like ice, their footing does betray
Single mothers who think They're hard done by and try to manipulate a situation where I end up looking after her child so she can get pissed.
Old 27-12-2017, 08:21 AM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizarro View Post
Single mothers who think They're hard done by and try to manipulate a situation where I end up looking after her child so she can get pissed.
And you agreed to do that because......?
Old 27-12-2017, 08:31 AM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
F...wits who wear KFC buckets on their heads at cricket. Does this shit food need free advertising.
Old 27-12-2017, 08:35 AM

Bizarro is like ice, their footing does betrayBizarro is like ice, their footing does betrayBizarro is like ice, their footing does betrayBizarro is like ice, their footing does betrayBizarro is like ice, their footing does betrayBizarro is like ice, their footing does betrayBizarro is like ice, their footing does betrayBizarro is like ice, their footing does betrayBizarro is like ice, their footing does betrayBizarro is like ice, their footing does betrayBizarro is like ice, their footing does betray
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
And you agreed to do that because......?
The key word is try.
Old 27-12-2017, 08:39 AM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizarro View Post
The key word is try.
Ah yes, right you are
Old 27-12-2017, 08:39 AM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by little al View Post
Why do you think I am being personal to you? I am talking about my own circumstances.
And PeterH and I are talking about ours.

Join the "Maidstoned for mod!" campaign