Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 08-01-2013, 02:07 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Free copy of Photoshop

Alright, it IS CS2, and it's 10 years old or so, but still.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 08-01-2013, 02:08 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Here's a direct link to the Adobe site:

Old 09-01-2013, 08:33 PM
Around the Fur

Seba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Which file do you download? There seems to be a list of similar files.
Old 09-01-2013, 08:35 PM
Mind your sandwiches

chatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is here
Is it better than GIMP?
Old 09-01-2013, 08:37 PM
Around the Fur

Seba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by chatham_eagle
Is it better than GIMP?
If you're used to PS than yes, better than GIMP.
Old 09-01-2013, 09:01 PM
Around the Fur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seba
Which file do you download? There seems to be a list of similar files.
Ignore. Me being a dunce.
Old 09-01-2013, 09:27 PM
Honk

Gosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Needs a serial number to install
Old 09-01-2013, 09:28 PM
Lovely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosling
Needs a serial number to install
They are on the download page:

Old 09-01-2013, 09:31 PM
Honk

Gosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by brighton_eagle
They are on the download page:

Doh, thanks
Old 09-01-2013, 09:34 PM
Lovely

Apparently it was a mistake according to arsetechnica:

Although the download page still works for me. Anyone successfully downloaded and installed it?
Old 09-01-2013, 09:59 PM
Around the Fur

Quote:
Originally Posted by brighton_eagle

Apparently it was a mistake according to arsetechnica:

Although the download page still works for me. Anyone successfully downloaded and installed it?
Yup, succesfully downloaded and installed CS2 for Mac. Lovely 'update' from my very haggard copy of CS. To be fair, I only ever use;

Crop
Auto Colour
Levels
Curves
Unsharp Mask (but the Focus Magic plugin is very good)
And Save As.....!
Old 09-01-2013, 10:03 PM

Ridcully has disabled reputation
Quote:
Yup, succesfully downloaded and installed CS2 for Mac. Lovely 'update' from my very haggard copy of CS. To be fair, I only ever use;

Crop
Auto Colour
Levels
Curves
And Save As.....!
Works lovely on my Dell Mini 9 Hackintosh

Edit : Intel Atom processor is struggling but it works!!
Old 09-01-2013, 10:05 PM
Lovely

Quote:

Crop
Auto Colour
Levels
Curves
And Save As.....!

Excellent.

I'm on the latest version here, but good to know it works.
Old 09-01-2013, 10:11 PM
Honk

I got it running! Not got a clue how to use it though, so I'm going to have some fun playing around with it.
Old 09-01-2013, 10:16 PM
Jedi Master

bobmatt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebobmatt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebobmatt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebobmatt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebobmatt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebobmatt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebobmatt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebobmatt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebobmatt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebobmatt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebobmatt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosling
I got it running! Not got a clue how to use it though, so I'm going to have some fun playing around with it.
It's not as complicated as it looks, there are loads of tutorials on Youtube. Just search for Photoshop CS2.

The path to the Dark Side.
Old 09-01-2013, 10:20 PM

Ridcully has disabled reputation
Probably be easier to use though on a screen bigger than 9"
Old 09-01-2013, 10:23 PM
Legal Imbecile and BBS Prophet of Doom (Semi-Retired)

James Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is here
Well, the links are still working. Is it a mistake?
Old 09-01-2013, 10:23 PM

FishFace09 belongs to OllieFishFace09 belongs to OllieFishFace09 belongs to OllieFishFace09 belongs to OllieFishFace09 belongs to OllieFishFace09 belongs to OllieFishFace09 belongs to OllieFishFace09 belongs to OllieFishFace09 belongs to OllieFishFace09 belongs to OllieFishFace09 belongs to Ollie
Quote:
Ignore. Me being a dunce.
I'm being a dunce as well but haven't worked it out?
Old 09-01-2013, 10:34 PM
Lovely

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishFace09
I'm being a dunce as well but haven't worked it out?
If you look at the Photoshop CS2 section on this page:

There will be a Mac and a PC version, with corresponding serial numbers.

If you want the whole Creative Suite 2, choose the relevant downloads (Mac or PC) and then download them all - it's basically 3 discs, plus extras.
Old 09-01-2013, 10:35 PM
Lovely

Quote:
Originally Posted by James
Well, the links are still working. Is it a mistake?
That arstechnica article suggested they'd removed the page. I suspect it got hit so hard it caused server issues, as it's there now.