Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 14-06-2018, 01:22 PM

hilairehair : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehilairehair : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehilairehair : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehilairehair : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehilairehair : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehilairehair : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehilairehair : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehilairehair : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehilairehair : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehilairehair : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehilairehair : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
First Direct Mortgage?

Have had an offer an accepted on a flat, so now need to sort out a mortgage. First Direct have come up as pretty good. Has anyone used them, and are they ok?
Old 14-06-2018, 01:35 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
They were brilliant for me, but that was 20 years ago.
Old 14-06-2018, 01:40 PM

CamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Yep, they are fantastic. Properly trained, helpful UK call centre staff and you can use the HSBC branch network for paying in cheques, etc.
Old 14-06-2018, 01:51 PM

CK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Not used them for a mortgage but have banked with them pretty much since they started. Used a lot of their other services and can't speak highly enough.
Old 14-06-2018, 01:53 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
In terms of customer service best bank by a mile. Interest rates aren't always the best but one of the few institutions I can recommend.

Also, ask if you can 'offset' your mortgage.

I still have two totally flexible offset mortgages with them, totally paid off through offsetting but I keep as a handy and instant line of credit if needed.
Old 14-06-2018, 01:58 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post
In terms of customer service best bank by a mile. Interest rates aren't always the best but one of the few institutions I can recommend.

I still have two totally flexible offset mortgages with them, totally paid off through offsetting but I keep as a handy and instant line of credit if needed.

Iíve done the same, initially with IF and subsequently when we moved with Barclays. Off setting is the way forward.
Old 14-06-2018, 02:16 PM

hilairehair : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehilairehair : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehilairehair : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehilairehair : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehilairehair : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehilairehair : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehilairehair : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehilairehair : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehilairehair : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehilairehair : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehilairehair : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post

Thanks all. They seem to have the best fixed rate out of everyone for a 5 year atm.
Old 14-06-2018, 06:36 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Nice to hear they're keeping their standards up. Best bank I have ever been with by a mile.
Old 14-06-2018, 07:01 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
HSBC have just announced that they are stepping up their activity in the UK mortgage market. So often good to go with a bank like HSBC or a subsidiary of theirs like First Direct when they are in expansionary mood.
Old 14-06-2018, 07:35 PM

ob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I haven't got a mortgage with them but have banked with them for years(probably nearly 20!)and they are brilliantly helpful and friendly every single time i need to speak to them about something.On the couple of occasions i have needed a loan its been so easy and very competitive rates.
Recently i was at Malaga airport hiring a car and my credit card was apparently declined and i had to ring them,they checked straight away with fraud department but it hadn't even connected so said it must be a local problem my end which took about a minute and told me to try again,by which time i had lost place and other people being served but the bank fella stayed on line and waited to make sure it was ok and it was about 20 mins,pretty typical experience of how helpful they are!