Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 11-02-2017, 11:40 PM
Through Infinity & Beyond

cjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ade 70 View Post
Trains back from Stoke are fun...All being diverted via Northamptonshire as overhead power lines down...Approx 1.5 to 2 hr delays...We were due into Euston around 19.45 ish but expected 21.45
Yeah we got on an earlier train waited at rugby for an hour for another driver... paid the 1st class weekend upgrade coz delay repay will cover it! Ended up changing trains to a virgin train told that they were honouring the tickets then to be told had to pay again for 1st class upgrade.

Got back to Euston 945 over 2 hours delayed.

Spoke to customer services have to put in delay repay and coz we were over 90mins late can get 100% of my ticket money and i can get back the extra upgrade I paid for 1st class.

Suppose that's some sort of positive from today
Old 12-02-2017, 07:42 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
Yesterday the website said no tickets on the day. There was a cash turnstyle and hundreds of spare seats. Another admin cock up by the club.
They don't care anymore
Old 12-02-2017, 09:50 AM

RobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjcpfc View Post
Yeah we got on an earlier train waited at rugby for an hour for another driver... paid the 1st class weekend upgrade coz delay repay will cover it! Ended up changing trains to a virgin train told that they were honouring the tickets then to be told had to pay again for 1st class upgrade.

Spoke to customer services have to put in delay repay and coz we were over 90mins late can get 100% of my ticket money and i can get back the extra upgrade I paid for 1st class.

I went on the 18:12 and ended up getting into Euston over 90 minutes later. The train was also packed as other trains had been cancelled.

The delay repay was the only thing getting me through it. I'll put the money towards the final day.
Old 12-02-2017, 10:18 AM

sherstonpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesherstonpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesherstonpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesherstonpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesherstonpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesherstonpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesherstonpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesherstonpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesherstonpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesherstonpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesherstonpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

You may wait a while for your refund. I'm still waiting for mine having been delayed by two hours by Worst Great Western on the way back from the Arsenal match on Jan 1.
Old 13-02-2017, 10:38 AM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:

We had the same but i think the guy was so tired of arguing didn't charge us to upgrade and we got fed. We have had a reply saying we are getting a full refund. So despite a significant delay my son and i had a pleasant time of it warm watching movies on the tablets.
Old 13-02-2017, 12:25 PM

CJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

We had reserved seats on the 17:50 train which was cancelled (actually it was rescheduled to replace the original broken down unit on the 18:15 out of Manchester which would otherwise have left hundreds of Man U and Watford fans stranded).
So rather than get onto a packed 18:12 train with no valid reservation we jumped on the Cross Country train to Wolverhampton and got the 18:45 Euston train. Got in at 21:41 but we had almost a carriage to ourselves so at least we had seats.
Today confirmed we will get full refund for return journey so thank heaven for small mercies.
Old 13-02-2017, 09:48 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Couldn't travel due to after affects from an operation, nice surprise to get an email from Virgin refunding my first class return ticket cost of £35 to compensate me for the delay

Tell me Mr Parish, what happened to that?
Old 13-02-2017, 10:07 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle View Post
Couldn't travel due to after affects from an operation, nice surprise to get an email from Virgin refunding my first class return ticket cost of £35 to compensate me for the delay
I am getting a refund too. No bloody fun the train being cancelled and then having to stand all the way home on a train packed with plastic ManUre fans and Watford