Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 24-03-2017, 07:34 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Anyone know of the outcome? I assume nobody jumped.
Old 24-03-2017, 07:37 PM
Palace hero.

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey View Post
Anyone know of the outcome? I assume nobody jumped.
I live quite close and all the police have gone .If he/she had jumped I doubt they would have cleared off.
Old 24-03-2017, 07:40 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
I live quite close and all the police have gone .If he/she had jumped I doubt they would have cleared off.
Also the trains wouldn't be running atm
Old 27-03-2017, 07:21 AM
Pokemon Trainer

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Oh look Stagecoach have lost the SWTs Franchise to First. I never saw that one coming!!! How long until they start trying to remove the Guards?

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Last edited by Latvian Eagle; 27-03-2017 at 07:23 AM.
Old 27-03-2017, 08:05 AM
STFU Donny

TopKnot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTopKnot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTopKnot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTopKnot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTopKnot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTopKnot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTopKnot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTopKnot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTopKnot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTopKnot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTopKnot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
Oh look Stagecoach have lost the SWTs Franchise to First. I never saw that one coming!!! How long until they start trying to remove the Guards?

Interesting. They talk a good game but let's see. Hope this won't mean job losses.
To stand as never ending light
Old 27-03-2017, 08:16 AM
Pokemon Trainer

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopKnot View Post
Interesting. They talk a good game but let's see. Hope this won't mean job losses.
Talking about more services. At Waterloo already trains literally leave every two minutes. The one downside to SWTs has always been they only have one London Terminal.
Old 27-03-2017, 08:19 AM
Sans Peur

RDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The improvements that they list, which they seem to imply are being brought in by the new company, were being made anyway weren't they?

The new rolling stock for example is just the Class 707 that is already being prepared for entry into service?
Old 27-03-2017, 08:50 AM

racehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is here
I rate the SWT service highly so it seems daft to take the franchise away from Stagecoach , Promises are one thing and delivery of them is another in a 7 year period questionable , Undoubtedly industrial unrest/action will take place after years of peace .
Where is the money going to come from in a time of slowing passenger growth ?

Last edited by racehorse-80s; 27-03-2017 at 08:53 AM.
Old 27-03-2017, 08:54 AM
Pokemon Trainer

I thought this South Western Franchise was until 2020 when the DFT had already said they are taking it over?

That has changed then. When I read about the Franchise last year it was said this was only until 2020. Obviously 3 years was far too ambitious to implement all the changes they wanted, probably in part due to what they have seen with the actions on Southern.
Old 27-03-2017, 09:14 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post

Driver I know left Southern to go SWT because he didn't wanna work DOO.
Old 27-03-2017, 09:30 AM
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
Driver I know left Southern to go SWT because he didn't wanna work DOO.
Mate it is going to happen. As soon as I saw just Stagecoach and First were listed to take it over I knew First would get it. If I could find my posts on this thread from the time it would pretty much confirm that.

It's all just a massive stitch up. I use South West regularly, their trains run to time most of the time, they are always clean and tidy as are their stations and generally they give off a good vibe. I see nothing from how Stagecoach have run the Franchise over themail years to suggest they shouldn't keep hold of it. Therefore they are effectively being stripped of it to suit others ill means.
Old 27-03-2017, 11:53 AM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
No more cheap megatrain tickets then. Who sets the fares for SWT, govt? Can't get weekend advance tickets atm which is an expensive pain.

'it would be boring if they won every time right?'

To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die, to sleep,
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
Old 27-03-2017, 01:34 PM

keltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is here
First group aren't a nice company to work for. Quite brutal and draconian in their ways. Was over the moon when they lost the scotch rail franchise
Old 28-03-2017, 06:27 AM
Mind your sandwiches

chatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is here
Ah, that's more like it. 07:12 CAT:LBG cancelled. Can't even change to get one at Upper Warlingham as that's been cancelled. It's been a while since we had Southern Excuse Bingo. Look forward to my 1 delay repay