Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 26-03-2017, 04:13 PM
Verbose Jihadi

Kipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Yeah, you are playing it down pretty well Cary, but that's making me more suspicious to be honest.

You say you returned the 'snooker for oaps' book to the frail, balding, yet still eagle eyed Ms Thorne, and offered to hold the ladder while she insisted on returning it herself to its place on the top shelf next to willies junior snooker trophies.

I put it to you that you shook the ladder, uttering something like 'your 147 days are over bitch', then without even checking if she was dead or not, got in your car with your mother and drove to Addlestone.
Lmao

Verbal Kint: "The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist".

Lakum deenukum waliya deen (109:06)
Old 26-03-2017, 05:44 PM
Eagle in the Borders

Slimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Are you suggesting Cary stuffed her as well, slimbloke?
To view the link you have to Register or Login

" Heh, Norm! How's life treating you?"

"Like I just ran over his dog."
Old 28-03-2017, 03:04 PM
Faster.

jimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I find it very interesting that a mere 13 of our hero Dan's posts are in any way linked to CPFC. I was bored enough after surgery to look. I need to find some new websites to occupy time.

Of course, I await a shower of neg rep from his other accounts, assuming he's not spread enough neg rep already to be able to neg me again.

It's a little bit pathetic buddy, good on you son, etc.
Old 28-03-2017, 09:27 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
PalaceDaz pos repped me on the Zaha thread. I suggest you all leave him alone.
Old 28-03-2017, 10:59 PM

palacedaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacedaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacedaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacedaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacedaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacedaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacedaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacedaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacedaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacedaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacedaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimos_uk View Post
I find it very interesting that a mere 13 of our hero Dan's posts are in any way linked to CPFC. I was bored enough after surgery to look. I need to find some new websites to occupy time.

Of course, I await a shower of neg rep from his other accounts, assuming he's not spread enough neg rep already to be able to neg me again.

It's a little bit pathetic buddy, good on you son, etc.
I think you will find that is a good percentage on the bbs.
Also there's been a big break for internationals.
Old Yesterday, 07:30 AM
Faster.

jimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacedaz View Post
I think you will find that is a good percentage on the bbs.
Also there's been a big break for internationals.
A four year break?! Blimey.
Old Yesterday, 08:55 AM
No authority but yourself

philsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is here
Think these right wing ****wits open a few accounts because even they know their vile views on life will see them banned at some point. Weirdos and losers the lot of them.
Old Yesterday, 09:02 AM

philsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is here
They also seem utterly obsessed with rep ,i can only think this is because somehow they feel it validates their hate and they can also punish (ha ha) anyone who tries to discredit them. I can imagine most of their perceived self validation comes from a handful of like minded bigots (mainly bigginbigot).

Small lives small minds
Old Yesterday, 09:08 AM

palacedaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacedaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacedaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacedaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacedaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacedaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacedaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacedaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacedaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacedaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacedaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by philsick View Post
They also seem utterly obsessed with rep ,i can only think this is because somehow they feel it validates their hate and they can also punish (ha ha) anyone who tries to discredit them. I can imagine most of their perceived self validation comes from a handful of like minded bigots (mainly bigginbigot).

Small lives small minds
Cheer up mate it's Brexit day. Not just a great day but one we will celebrate for years and years to come.
Old Yesterday, 09:09 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by philsick View Post
They also seem utterly obsessed

Old Yesterday, 09:12 AM

Biggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is here
Chill pill phil.

If we vote to stay in the EU then we are finished as a nation#BeLeave SORTED
"He lives rent free inside your brain"

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png
Old Yesterday, 09:14 AM

reel em in bro reel em in
Old Yesterday, 09:14 AM

Bones14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBones14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBones14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBones14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBones14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBones14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBones14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBones14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBones14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBones14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBones14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Says it all really.