Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 17-06-2018, 06:58 PM

Payroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
I was thinking the same.

Hodgson obviously shares what you'd say a more similar mindset to a Neville. He won't be coming here.
Spot on. Unnecessary risk
Old 17-06-2018, 07:13 PM

TWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is here
What did he say about him?
Old 17-06-2018, 07:18 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWELLSEagle View Post
What did he say about him?
That he seperated himself from the rest of the stoke players, that he is as equally likely to have a flash of genius in this game as he is to just stroll through 3 games in Russia. Not doing it justice he was really damning.
Old 17-06-2018, 07:43 PM

Eagle's Nest came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Nest came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Nest came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Nest came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Nest came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Nest came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Nest came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Nest came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Nest came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Nest came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Nest came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He's definitely strolling around. Never tracks back.
Old 17-06-2018, 07:50 PM
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
And some Wally's on here want to sell Andros and get Shaqiri. Blokes toilet crap decision making and lackadaisical with the ball not to mention he presses when he feels like it. Not a Palace player.
Old 17-06-2018, 08:01 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Thought he played pretty well. Some great deliveries and makes the goal with a terrific corner.
Old 17-06-2018, 08:13 PM

chateauferret : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechateauferret : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechateauferret : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechateauferret : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechateauferret : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechateauferret : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechateauferret : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechateauferret : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechateauferret : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechateauferret : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechateauferret : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
But with defending like that Milivojevic for example can do the same. He can have moments of brilliance but they're generally separated by long periods of being pony.
Old 17-06-2018, 08:15 PM
Keep calm and follow Roy

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Obvious he doesn’t like defending much but will always win you far more games than he loses you over a full season

I’d take him for sure
Old 17-06-2018, 08:22 PM
Gigi

Leap of faith came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeap of faith came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeap of faith came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeap of faith came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeap of faith came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeap of faith came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeap of faith came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeap of faith came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeap of faith came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeap of faith came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeap of faith came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I thought he was a good outlet today and put in a shift but it could have been one of his better more motivated games playing against Brazil in the world cup!
Old 17-06-2018, 08:26 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Great player, terrible attitude.
Old 17-06-2018, 08:33 PM

chateauferret : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechateauferret : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechateauferret : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechateauferret : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechateauferret : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechateauferret : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechateauferret : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechateauferret : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechateauferret : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechateauferret : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechateauferret : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leap of faith View Post
I thought he was a good outlet today and put in a shift but it could have been one of his better more motivated games playing against Brazil in the world cup!
I would have thought a relegation decider at Selhurst Park ought to motivate most players but after his jammy goal he seemed to think he'd earned his crust for the week and proceeded to be completely pony for the whole second half. And he fouled and whined a lot as well.
Old 17-06-2018, 08:37 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leap of faith View Post
Funny I thought he was coasting. I hadn’t seen Neville earlier and we had commentary off so it’s not based on whatever he said. Just thought he looked sluggish and made little attempt to get into the game. Rarely covered back but this might have been a game plan instruction to keep him high as an outlet but it rarely worked.
Old 17-06-2018, 09:30 PM
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by chateauferret View Post
I would have thought a relegation decider at Selhurst Park ought to motivate most players but after his jammy goal he seemed to think he'd earned his crust for the week and proceeded to be completely pony for the whole second half. And he fouled and whined a lot as well.
Raked his studs down the back of RLCs leg in a particularly dodgy tackle. I
Old 17-06-2018, 09:38 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chateauferret View Post
It wasn't at Selhurst
Old 17-06-2018, 10:29 PM
The Stockton SLAP

STOCKTON : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSTOCKTON : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSTOCKTON : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSTOCKTON : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSTOCKTON : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSTOCKTON : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSTOCKTON : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSTOCKTON : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSTOCKTON : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSTOCKTON : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSTOCKTON : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
No thank you.