Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 12-02-2014, 04:08 PM

Tomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
He said you should have left earlier so you grassed him up to his employers?
No. The abuse I got from him about it.

When I'm home I'll stick up the screen grab. If they don't want abuse they shouldn't give.
Old 12-02-2014, 04:11 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomo View Post

When I'm home I'll stick up the screen grab. If they don't want abuse they shouldn't give.
You didn't give abuse, you grassed him up to his employers.
Old 12-02-2014, 04:12 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Quote:
Don't be an idiot.
Old 12-02-2014, 04:14 PM

Andy Adams is a gunboat in a sea of fearAndy Adams is a gunboat in a sea of fearAndy Adams is a gunboat in a sea of fearAndy Adams is a gunboat in a sea of fearAndy Adams is a gunboat in a sea of fearAndy Adams is a gunboat in a sea of fearAndy Adams is a gunboat in a sea of fearAndy Adams is a gunboat in a sea of fearAndy Adams is a gunboat in a sea of fearAndy Adams is a gunboat in a sea of fearAndy Adams is a gunboat in a sea of fear
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalaceMonkey View Post
Go from Brighton, guaranteed seat there!

When I lived in Hove, I was contracting so I stumped up for first class as I couldn't handle the stress of standing every day.

But I don't agree with letting standard class folk stand in first class. That's one of the things you're paying extra for.
Unless they declassify it, in which case first class folk can claim some money back. I think.
I need to get to London Bridge so options even from Brighton are not that good for me, but maybe I'll start going to London Vic and getting the tube in which case Brighton would be the option...or switch at Haywards heath.

I agree with you on first class, in that they have paid for it so we should not really be allowed to stand there. I think my frustration there is that they should not sell 1st class under they can provide the standard class service that we are paying for!
Old 12-02-2014, 04:15 PM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
Quote:
What if that is true?

How can he get a train earlier than the first train?
Old 12-02-2014, 04:15 PM

racehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is here
Love how some on here who possiibly work in offices guarded by security personel think it is ok to abuse Transport staff because it is to be expexted , of course though , if one of their unhappy customers wanted to gain access to their place oof work to vent their feelings it woulld be unacceptable .
Old 12-02-2014, 04:19 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolinkins View Post
What if that is true?

How can he get a train earlier than the first train?
I don't know, I don't believe i'm passing comment on that.
Old 12-02-2014, 04:20 PM
Around the Fur

Seba is like ice, their footing does betraySeba is like ice, their footing does betraySeba is like ice, their footing does betraySeba is like ice, their footing does betraySeba is like ice, their footing does betraySeba is like ice, their footing does betraySeba is like ice, their footing does betraySeba is like ice, their footing does betraySeba is like ice, their footing does betraySeba is like ice, their footing does betraySeba is like ice, their footing does betray
I love the fact I drive to work.
Old 12-02-2014, 04:20 PM

racehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomo View Post

Works both ways that . nothing like been accused of being the abuser when the. Other person started being abusive first . ( Not saying it the case with your complaaint )

Last edited by racehorse-80s; 12-02-2014 at 04:26 PM.
Old 12-02-2014, 04:22 PM
sleep chaser

I find it strange someone would get so upset with someone they would go out of their way to get them in trouble with their employers? If someone from say Barclays said something horrible to me on social media, I wouldn't dream of going out of my way to try and make them lose their livelihood.
Old 12-02-2014, 04:23 PM

Tony Montana came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony Montana came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony Montana came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony Montana came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony Montana came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony Montana came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony Montana came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony Montana came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony Montana came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony Montana came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony Montana came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by racehorse-80s View Post
Love how some on here who possiibly work in offices guarded by security personel think it is ok to abuse Transport staff because it is to be expexted , of course though , if one of their unhappy customers wanted to gain access to their place oof work to vent their feelings it woulld be unacceptable .
It's not about abuse, it's about a service which is predominantly customer facing, being able to deal directly and competently with customer service queries. Anything which oversteps the boundaries, is of course unacceptable.

Those who work in a customer service/orientated environment are paid to resolve issues. You previously said to complainants that if they don't like the train service, it hey should get another job elsewhere. Well if you don't like dealing with customer complaints.....
Old 12-02-2014, 04:23 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by racehorse-80s View Post
Stop makng stuff up. Everyone has said train staff should not be subject to abuse. One person said he'd give abuse if given some first.

Your continued drivel is doing nothing other than further the notion that train staff are a) not very bright and b) view their punters with contempt.
Old 12-02-2014, 04:25 PM
It's a goat Don

Il Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Southern emplyoyees:

Please help with a suspicion I have long held.

The fast train to London Bridge is very often delayed by 10 mins or more. Then the First Crapital Connect comes through and the Southern one is immediately behind it. I think that this is due to everything being held for th elate running FCC - am I correct?
Old 12-02-2014, 04:25 PM
Pokemon Trainer

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Who is getting who in trouble here?
Old 12-02-2014, 04:27 PM

richdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolinkins View Post
If someone is even remotely happy with the service being dished up by Southern these days then they cannot think very highly of themselves.
I don't know a single person who is happy with the service or even thinks it is adequate. I even include occasional commuters who use it during the day or at weekends.

Everyone who I know that commutes to London, Caterham, Croydon, etc and has to use Southern thinks it is awful.

Pretty much every morning Twitter and Facebook feeds are just filled with people moaning and groaning about the state of the service. Just looking at the replies each Southern Tweet gets is pretty damning in itself and there is even now a spoof Twitter account which pretty much sums it up.

It really is woeful. I almost feel like it is at breaking point and everyday just wonder if the service is going to collapse completely. It's seems like it is 1 in every 10 of the Sanderstead to Victoria service that actually seems to run on time in the morning, surely it should be the other way around.
Old 12-02-2014, 04:28 PM
Pokemon Trainer

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Il Padrino View Post
Southern emplyoyees:

The fast train to London Bridge is very often delayed by 10 mins or more. Then the First Crapital Connect comes through and the Southern one is immediately behind it. I think that this is due to everything being held for th elate running FCC - am I correct?
A specific one?

I have left ECR on time / ahead of an FCC on Platform 2 and been held at Cottage Bridge Junction for it to then be put in front of me before. I actually don't know who makes calls on things like that, I imagine the signallers.

I have also been running on time to Purley many times and ended up at Victoria or L. Bridge late because a late service on Platform 3 or a Freight train has been put in front of me.

Last edited by Latvian Eagle; 12-02-2014 at 04:34 PM.
Old 12-02-2014, 04:28 PM

CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON
Quote:
Originally Posted by Il Padrino View Post
Southern emplyoyees:

As an ex-Southern employee, that is correct.
Old 12-02-2014, 04:29 PM

adman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seba View Post
I love the fact I drive to work.
Bastard.

Miss sitting in my warm Civic with music of my choice cruising along!
Old 12-02-2014, 04:29 PM
sleep chaser

The service has got so bad recently, I wonder if it will have a impact on who gets the new franchise?
Old 12-02-2014, 04:30 PM

adman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Says it all- my bro goes to Westminster once a week for his masters degree and every day he says I don't know how the feck you do that 5 days a week.