Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 26-08-2018, 06:34 PM

Zohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is here
The Capoue Tackle

Just back from Watford and surprised to see there is no thread on this. We didn't play well today, and got what we deserved. However, I'm seething about one incident above all else.

Having watched it back, the tackle on Zaha by Capoue is scandalous. Studs up, a fully three or four yards from the ball, no attempt to play it whatsoever, against wilf's achilles in a clear attempt to hurt him. And, right in front of the referee, yet just a yellow card.

That could be a season or even a career ending tackle. If that happens to Hazard or De Bruyne or Salah we dont hear the end of it. I hope the club kick up an absolute stink about this, because it was ******* vile.

When that **** comes to Selhurst in January he needs absolutely ******* dogs abuse. Absolute shithouse ****.
Old 26-08-2018, 06:37 PM

The Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
This
Old 26-08-2018, 06:39 PM

stumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It was a diabolical tackle, thanks to that **** Taylor further action can't be taken. As for the game we take the 2 chances we would've won, we had the momentum first half. Second half however we couldn't string two passes together!
Old 26-08-2018, 06:43 PM

bodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
In the bad old days he would have been taken out in the first 60/40 challenge after that nasty one, we are a nice team Huddersfield did for Wilf last season Watford tried the same the ref let them both get away with it.

M3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Kick up a stink, ha. Roy has actually praised that bald headed berk this afternoon.

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
See the match day thread

Rage
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
The Capoue Tackle

The FA and PGMOL need to answer for this. The English game will not progress so long as assaulting technical players off of the pitch goes without retribution.

Utterly shameful state of affairs. Todays ref shouldn’t be allowed to officiate a Sunday leavue game, let alone a Premier League fixture.

Watford fans should by embarrassed to get behind that shower of 80’s 3rd division football.

Utter scum.
Old 26-08-2018, 06:44 PM

M3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Hodgson believed that Taylor did a good job of officiating in a tense encounter, and speaking in his post-match press conference, he discussed:

Capoue’s challenge: “At the time I thought it was a bad challenge on the sideline, but I had no idea quite the degree of severity so I had to wait until after the game and see it on the television. It definitely affected Wilf because we didn’t see the best of him until late in the game, and I suppose that one can understand that type of challenge affecting him.

“In spite of that, the referee today had a very good game and I wouldn’t like to be quoted saying he missed something. In every football match these days, when you analyse it with the benefit of television there’s always something that you have missed.

“He jumped in with the yellow card very early in the game, and at the time I was think that was good as he wasn’t giving them a free hit – as soon as he saw the foul he stepped in and sanctioned him. As it turns out with hindsight and the benefit of TV, he could have sanctioned him even harder.”
Old 26-08-2018, 06:45 PM

Unbelievable
Old 26-08-2018, 06:45 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
It was a red card.

When I was watching the game with Keltic Eagle and Elgin Eagle, Keltic called it straight away and said that it was a red. I have learnt not to listen to what comes out of his mouth so thought he was talking crap as usual. However seeing the replay I had to agree he was right. A first. Elgin was measuring the length of the hair on his head to check on how much it grown in the the last 5 minutes, so I think he missed the whole thing.

Fair play to Souness on Sky who ranted on about how bad it was and how it could have been season ending (and lets face it he is an expert on bad tackles) and then also stated how badly done by Zaha was to get booked minutes later. He also said that he thought he could see Zaha as a Real Madrid player.

https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-katerina
Old 26-08-2018, 06:46 PM
Block U

Happy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I don't think the referee was well placed enough. Lol
Old 26-08-2018, 06:47 PM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
An awful, cowardly tackle from a pussy of a player. My main disappointment was that Luka or someone else didn’t smash him at the next opportunity. But Taylor bottled that. He should be dropped for next week for that decision.
Old 26-08-2018, 06:50 PM

Zohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Eagle View Post
Hodgson believed that Taylor did a good job of officiating in a tense encounter, and speaking in his post-match press conference, he discussed:

Capoue’s challenge: “At the time I thought it was a bad challenge on the sideline, but I had no idea quite the degree of severity so I had to wait until after the game and see it on the television. It definitely affected Wilf because we didn’t see the best of him until late in the game, and I suppose that one can understand that type of challenge affecting him.

“In spite of that, the referee today had a very good game and I wouldn’t like to be quoted saying he missed something. In every football match these days, when you analyse it with the benefit of television there’s always something that you have missed.

“He jumped in with the yellow card very early in the game, and at the time I was think that was good as he wasn’t giving them a free hit – as soon as he saw the foul he stepped in and sanctioned him. As it turns out with hindsight and the benefit of TV, he could have sanctioned him even harder.”
I love Roy, I really do, but he's had a shocker in the last 24 hours.

Starting a ridiculous war of words with a man sized paedo bee, waiting 15 minutes too long for subs today, and now praising a referee who allowed common assault on our star player.
Old 26-08-2018, 06:51 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zohar's Penalty View Post

Starting a ridiculous war of words with a man sized paedo bee

Quite possibly the greatest sentence ever written.
Old 26-08-2018, 06:53 PM
Puncheon above our weight

sydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is here
Clearly planned is the thing that annoys me the most. You just know it was discussed beforehand to give Wilf an early kick to get him to react or get him out of the game injured. The ref couldn’t have had a better view. Totally bottled it

Worst thing now is nothing can be done about it as he got booked. I genuinely hope Capoue gets some hit of karma. I can’t believe Roy’s comments. What a joke
Old 26-08-2018, 06:59 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Most definitely premeditated. Bet the c**t discussed his intentions with his team mates beforehand.

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 26-08-2018, 07:04 PM

Cpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
To view the link you have to Register or Login

comments from other club fans include:

Taylor is incompetent and should be sacked.

that's actually disgusting for a pro !! - Oxford

Red card all day long - Lisburn

Was a clear red card, shocking decision from the ref, should be charged retrospectively - London

Everyone calling a diver needs to actually watch palace games. He actually stays on his feet more than most would being hacked to thr extent that he is. - Wolves

English refs are an absolute shambles he can't even be retrospectively banned either cuz the ref gave him a yellow surely the FA have to change that rule he's literally just committed a season threatening challenge and got off scot free - Liverpool

Teams always trying to take out Zaha he gets no protection from any ref - Bournemouth
Old 26-08-2018, 07:10 PM

old geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Wilf and the club should instruct their lawyers to bring a prosecution for assault with intent to cause actual bodily harm
That is the only way to deal with this as the FA will do nothing as the ref saw it and dealt with it in their view
Old 26-08-2018, 07:11 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Taylor bottled it because it was early in the game.

Clearly a coward and not fit to referee.

His action affected the game and quite possibly the outcome.

A mistake is one thing, deliberately choosing not to punish the player correctly is failure to carry out his duties.

Last edited by Penstone Eagle; 26-08-2018 at 07:14 PM.
Old 26-08-2018, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpfcbob View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login

comments from other club fans include:

Taylor is incompetent and should be sacked.

that's actually disgusting for a pro !! - Oxford

Red card all day long - Lisburn

Was a clear red card, shocking decision from the ref, should be charged retrospectively - London

Everyone calling a diver needs to actually watch palace games. He actually stays on his feet more than most would being hacked to thr extent that he is. - Wolves

English refs are an absolute shambles he can't even be retrospectively banned either cuz the ref gave him a yellow surely the FA have to change that rule he's literally just committed a season threatening challenge and got off scot free - Liverpool

Teams always trying to take out Zaha he gets no protection from any ref - Bournemouth
Glad it's not just me then. Right, I've had a few beers, but I've put a note in the diary to bump this thread the day before Watford come to Palace, to remind people to give that **** Capoue the welcome he deserves. Vile vermin prick.