Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old Yesterday, 04:04 PM
Apprentice Critic.

4 cryingOutloud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine4 cryingOutloud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine4 cryingOutloud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine4 cryingOutloud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine4 cryingOutloud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine4 cryingOutloud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine4 cryingOutloud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine4 cryingOutloud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine4 cryingOutloud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine4 cryingOutloud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine4 cryingOutloud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by WLYWLYAWYPWF View Post
The

Used to go to the stoop when London Irish played there. Richmond is good for a beer but it's still a pain to get there and back. What I'm saying is that if Croydon had a pro rugby team I'd be very tempted to get a season ticket for half the price and suck a few jars in view of the pitch whilst watching guys put their bodies on the line. A bit like football in the old days.
Just find a seedy pub, have a few jar's then cause a ruckus and watch the crazy boozed up idiots put their bodies on the line. That's the same result and cost effective too.
Old Yesterday, 09:25 PM

nicobos : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenicobos : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenicobos : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenicobos : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenicobos : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenicobos : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenicobos : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenicobos : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenicobos : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenicobos : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenicobos : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'm a bit worried that no-one else really seems to be in for Jenkinson apart from us! I.e. He's either overpriced or a bit sh"t.

Is it just me, or does anyone else take more comfort when at least Pulis and some top end Championship side are also after the player !

I honestly believe we could have been where West Brom are in the table had we been able to sort the defence out... would make this recruitment malarkey a hell of a lot easier !