Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: gambleaware.co.uk

Old Yesterday, 09:24 AM
Dougie 21/03/2007

milky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Ihave been Easy Boy 'can't lose' in the 7:00 at Dundalk.

I am sure I have been told that before

Do with it what you please
Old Yesterday, 09:26 AM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by milky87 View Post

Haha, thanks - I'll have a small saver on it as a friend told me Manorov at 10/1 in the same race was well fancied.
Old Yesterday, 09:39 AM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Sky keep luring me in with their extra place races, and my selections keep finishing one place out...

Dr Robin 8/1 15:20 e/w 4 places.
Old Yesterday, 10:07 AM
Dougie 21/03/2007

milky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamTheEagle View Post
Haha, thanks - I'll have a small saver on it as a friend told me Manorov at 10/1 in the same race was well fancied.
Manrov now 6/1, Easy Boy now 5/2. It was 5/1 earlier when I got the text by the time I logged on it was 10/3
Old Yesterday, 02:30 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Robinsfirth coming at the 2nd last to take up the lead and ploughs through the bottom of it, so annoying as I took some silly prices IR at 9/10-1 when going fine - layers got lucky there.

They didn't get lucky with Project Bluebook who pissed it doing handstands at the end
Old Yesterday, 02:51 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
Shamaa Grise for me today
Cheers for this, didn't even bother looking at the rest of Chepstow card but glad I did, looked thrown in and wins easily.
Old Yesterday, 02:57 PM

aj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Shamaa Grise jesus so easy.

This was taken from David Pipe blog this morning

'She runs from the same handicap mark of 114 but is due to go up by 5lbs in future races so looks a worthy favourite. She ought to win in the hands of Tom Scudamore.'

I follow this blog and this is the only time I can remember that they have outright said the ought a horse to win
Old Yesterday, 04:34 PM

aj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Thomas Crapper with Waley Cohen on tomorrow
Old Yesterday, 07:14 PM
Dougie 21/03/2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by milky87 View Post

Absolute pony

I hope you all ignored me
Old Yesterday, 08:20 PM

Flats doesn't really interest me and Dundalk particularly is off little interest but appreciate the tip. Saw it came third. There is always tomorrow
Old Yesterday, 08:57 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Feeling a little chuffed with the 9/1 Definitely Red I took during the week!
Old Yesterday, 09:31 PM
Why So Serious?

pauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Horse & Greyhound Betting tips

Robinsfirth was my only bet. Can't help but be annoyed by it being unseated due to the other horse
Old Yesterday, 10:04 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez View Post
Robinsfirth was my only bet. Can't help but be annoyed by it being unseated due to the other horse
Was clearly getting on top, will probably be a 4/6 shot next time. Least I got it first time out u guess.
Old Yesterday, 10:43 PM
Dougie 21/03/2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez View Post
I needed it to win for the 4th winner in my 10 4 horse accumulator