Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 20-05-2018, 07:36 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
I’d say more than in the Royal family.
)
Since we have over 14,000 members, I would agree with you.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 20-05-2018, 08:12 PM

radiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
So it is lefty madness according to one royalist sop to be appalled at this event and sorry bout the editing. It now has to be accepted That royals and so called celebrities are superior beings to whom we must revere. The victims of Grenfell in bed sits, the growing number of children in London liviing in b and bs the homeless in Windsor are an irrelevance as this happy couple retire to their 21 roomappartment and a house in the Cotswolds
Certainly not for richer and poorer but I do accept the rumours that harry is not completely royal.
Old 20-05-2018, 08:16 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Originally Posted by radiomike View Post
So it is lefty madness according to one royalist sop to be appalled at this event and sorry bout the editing. It now has to be accepted That royals and so called celebrities are superior beings to whom we must revere. .
This is what is called a strawman.

Or crap, if you prefer.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 20-05-2018, 09:09 PM

johnnybacaro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnybacaro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnybacaro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnybacaro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnybacaro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnybacaro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnybacaro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnybacaro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnybacaro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnybacaro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnybacaro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Oh, I don't know.

How many interracial marriages among the BBS membership I wonder?
count me as one.
Old 20-05-2018, 09:41 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
From the New Yorker

“What occurred today, in summary, was this: an American divorcée married a man whose brother will only become king because of his paternal grandmother’s father, who only became king because his brother wanted to marry an American divorcée.”
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 20-05-2018, 09:42 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
I am wed to a Scotch hun so am more diverse than you
Congratulations.
Old 20-05-2018, 11:22 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Oh, I don't know.

How many interracial marriages among the BBS membership I wonder?
Why the BBS in particular?
What about the wider community?
Loads of interracial marriages and relationships. Surely, it can't be just a North London thing?
Old 21-05-2018, 02:00 AM
Really quite reasonable

Grunt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrunt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrunt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrunt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrunt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrunt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrunt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrunt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrunt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrunt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrunt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnybacaro View Post
count me as one.
Me too.
Old 21-05-2018, 02:03 AM
Really quite reasonable

Grunt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrunt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrunt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrunt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrunt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrunt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrunt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrunt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrunt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrunt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrunt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnybacaro View Post
count me as one.
Me too.
Old 21-05-2018, 02:06 AM
Really quite reasonable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grunt View Post
Me too.
OK - just to clarify, that's just the one black woman I married....
Old 21-05-2018, 02:06 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Probably me too.
Old 21-05-2018, 05:31 AM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
Why the BBS in particular?
What about the wider community?
Loads of interracial marriages and relationships. Surely, it can't be just a North London thing?
Whichever community you like. But why not our own?

Anyway, it’s all done now.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 21-05-2018, 05:55 AM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
Go to India, go to China, go to Britain a few centuries ago. Darker skin is associated with working outside.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skin Up View Post
Yes, lighter skin is associated with affluence (having an office job, being a wealthy housewife ect) oddly enough white people getting fake tans is for the same reason it implies you're wealthy enough to go on holiday often.
I never thought of it like that. I get the holiday thing, but I tan up like a bastard at the very first sign of sun and I absolutely love it. Think Frank Burnside from The Bill. I’m asked ‘Have you been on holiday recently’ all the time
Old 21-05-2018, 06:07 AM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
I’m not one for really jumping on board the #sexismbandwagon, but looking at Twitter I’m so surprised to see the amount of women aged below 40 who all keep talking about this in a ‘fairytale’ way. Saying bollocks like ‘dream come true’ and comparing it to Cinderella in a positive way. My point being - does society genuinely try to point young girls goals and aspirations towards basically marrying a prince? And if so, why?

Don’t get me wrong, if a fit princess wanted to marry me and it meant I could be a ‘man who lunches’, great. I would love that shit. But I never grew up seeing that as some sort of dream - that would have been playing professional sport.

Dreaming of marrying a prince like Muriel from Porpoise Spit just seems really crap.
Old 21-05-2018, 06:09 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
I never thought of it like that. I get the holiday thing, but I tan up like a bastard at the very first sign of sun and I absolutely love it. Think Frank Burnside from The Bill. I’m asked ‘Have you been on holiday recently’ all the time
I spend a lot of time in China (i’m Supposed to be there now as it happens). People carry umbrellas for the sun. It’s beyond weird. They’re going maybe 300m outside but they cannot let the sun’s rays touch them even then (though the rays would he going some to get through the smog).

Yet when it rains (and in the south it doesn’t mess around when it rains) no one has an umbrella, and everyone looks totally baffled as to what they’re Are supposed to do.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 21-05-2018, 06:19 AM
Heshlo Kitty

Very odd and quite sad too. I recall now when my girlfriend went to Tokyo she said that they had hundreds of adverts plastered everywhere for skin whitening for women. One of them even said something about how ‘you can be American too!’ Bizarre.
Old 21-05-2018, 06:35 AM

LN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Very odd and quite sad too. I recall now when my girlfriend went to Tokyo she said that they had hundreds of adverts plastered everywhere for skin whitening for women. One of them even said something about how ‘you can be American too!’ Bizarre.
It's big business in the Middle east as well, adverts everywhere and go in any chemist in the UAE and the shelves are full of skin bleaching creams.

As for the sun I'm always amazed at how European origin Sydney-siders especially the business types are always pale without any signs of factor 50. I couldn't walk in the shade over there for five minutes without going red!
Old 21-05-2018, 06:59 AM
Semper Idem

Quote:
I’m not one for really jumping on board the #sexismbandwagon, but looking at Twitter I’m so surprised to see the amount of women aged below 40 who all keep talking about this in a ‘fairytale’ way. Saying bollocks like ‘dream come true’ and comparing it to Cinderella in a positive way. My point being - does society genuinely try to point young girls goals and aspirations towards basically marrying a prince? And if so, why?

Don’t get me wrong, if a fit princess wanted to marry me and it meant I could be a ‘man who lunches’, great. I would love that shit. But I never grew up seeing that as some sort of dream - that would have been playing professional sport.

Dreaming of marrying a prince like Muriel from Porpoise Spit just seems really crap.
So you dream of playing sport professionally and girls dream of princes?

I don’t know why are you think one gender needs to be criticised but the other shouldn’t be; it strikes me that both of these come straight from childhood comics.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 21-05-2018, 07:28 AM
Heshlo Kitty

I’m not criticising a gender - I’m saying that comics (I would say film and tv, but I guess I’m not as old as you ) seem to push boys towards being footballers, and girls towards marrying princes. Hardly a revealing point I’m making, I just can’t see that being a particularly good thing.
Old 21-05-2018, 07:59 AM
Semper Idem

Ok.

It’s certainly been that way for as long as I can remember!

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ