Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 01-11-2016, 03:19 PM
Orange Fleecer

SKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylie_Tracey View Post
Cronx aren't serving beer in plastic beakers I hope?
Looked like it to me - from what I saw all beer was served in plastic beakers!

There is only cold comfort
To be found in the current climate
Inside a chaos of corruption
That chills the heart
We are deep in hot water
Drowning in a consumer economy
Old 01-11-2016, 03:23 PM
Banned by Moderators

Kylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKATE View Post
Looked like it to me - from what I saw all beer was served in plastic beakers!
surely that has a detrimental effect on the real ale and craft beers serving them up in plastic beakers! health and safety probably, what is the world coming to!
Old 01-11-2016, 03:24 PM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by richdeniro View Post
I can't imagine your average Croydon office worker is on the kind of wages that can afford to spend 15-20 quid a day on lunch whereas Shoreditch, Old Street, Angel, etc is full of 50-100k+ a year people who can afford that kind of thing.
Not sure 50K a year allows a person to spunk 20 a day on lunch.

I like this no £ thing. Still not overly certain what a flat coffee is mind.
Old 01-11-2016, 03:30 PM
South Croydon's Finest

RCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
Still not overly certain what a flat coffee is mind.
Nescafe?

www.silverbirchhealthcare.co.uk
Providing elderly care in Dartford, Croydon, Bromley and the surrounding areas.
Old 01-11-2016, 03:34 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
It's an affordable treat on a Friday evening I suppose buy expensive for a Tuesday lunchtime.
Old 01-11-2016, 03:46 PM
Super Moderator

Kipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is here
That Greek on the Road was very popular today. Queueing in the road.
Old 01-11-2016, 03:51 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by macstar View Post

I associate boxpark with beardy hipsters. I dont really associate beardy hipsters with grime music.!
Then you nothing about hipsters. Or Grime for that matter!

Free Palestine
Old 01-11-2016, 03:51 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
There were some right bellends queuing up to get in on Saturday.
TBF, there are probably more bellends that queue up for Palace than for boxpark!

Free Palestine
Old 01-11-2016, 03:53 PM
Regretting my username

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylie_Tracey View Post
surely that has a detrimental effect on the real ale and craft beers serving them up in plastic beakers! health and safety probably, what is the world coming to!
Plastics at the moment. There will be glasses. However if anyone is planning on taking their beer out into the main area from our bar then they will have to have their beer in a plastic.
Old 01-11-2016, 04:01 PM
43% Burnt

I'm fine with the beer in plastic cups. Being as it's all open plan and you can sit anywhere, it kind makes sense.

Went yesterday. Meat Liquor is obviously whats going to attract most people (it was rammed), but some of the others look amazing. Mexican, Greek, Vietnamese, Indian, all at decent prices.

Win win for Croydon residents looking for an easy place to go after work that isn't a boring pub.

Free Palestine
Old 01-11-2016, 04:02 PM
43% Burnt

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky View Post
Plastics at the moment. There will be glasses. However if anyone is planning on taking their beer out into the main area from our bar then they will have to have their beer in a plastic.
If the bar staff stay attractive, i'll have the beer in a plastic bag

Free Palestine
Old 01-11-2016, 04:03 PM
Banned by Moderators

Kylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky View Post
can I take my pewter tankard?
Old 01-11-2016, 04:12 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Proper beer (Cronx definitely qualifies btw) is ******* horrific in a kin plastic beaker.

As is all beer to be fair.

I hate being treated like a child.

Beer = glass.

Cricket wanker.
Old 01-11-2016, 04:17 PM
Sans Peur

RDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Having Grime music as the event opener was slightly odd. Sort of crosses two opposite demographics. Wonder how it went down? I dont imagine many Black youth enjoying the posh food outlets for example.
Are you ******* serious?
Old 01-11-2016, 04:25 PM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDSdaEAGLE View Post
Are you ******* serious?
I think what macstar was trying to say, was that grime is only for black people. Black people don't have jobs or money (unless they have just robbed someone) and only eat at KFC/Morley's. Thus the problem for Boxpark.

I think that is his message? Sounds like what he posts anyway.
Old 01-11-2016, 04:30 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
I think what macstar was trying to say, was that grime is only for black people. Black people don't have jobs or money (unless they have just robbed someone) and only eat at KFC/Morley's. Thus the problem for Boxpark.

I think that is his message? Sounds like what he posts anyway.
He has plenty of form in this area.

Cricket wanker.
Old 01-11-2016, 04:31 PM
*Contents: Hydrogen, Time

Random* Sam the man is hereRandom* Sam the man is hereRandom* Sam the man is hereRandom* Sam the man is hereRandom* Sam the man is hereRandom* Sam the man is hereRandom* Sam the man is hereRandom* Sam the man is hereRandom* Sam the man is hereRandom* Sam the man is hereRandom* Sam the man is here
Quote:
Having Grime music as the event opener was slightly odd. Sort of crosses two opposite demographics. Wonder how it went down? I dont imagine many Black youth enjoying the posh food outlets for example.
Old 01-11-2016, 05:35 PM
43% Burnt

macstar probably calls hip hop "hippidy hop".

Free Palestine
Old 01-11-2016, 05:47 PM
Call me Ishmael

Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
macstar probably calls hip hop "hippidy hop".
I think he goes for the more direct '****** music'.
Old 01-11-2016, 06:33 PM
Sir Roy

TheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is here
Does anyone think this place will actually last the full five years?

No local , and I very much include myself in this, is going to be regularly paying £12 for a craft ale and a "buttermilk" fried chicken.

Should have turned it into the worlds largest morleys if they wanted guaranteed success. There is not many things that connect people in the croydon area regardless of race or background, cheap fried chicken is one of them.