Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 29-11-2016, 07:15 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by squelchy18 View Post
Hamilton losing pleases me. I can't think of a more detestable British sportsman.
Andy Murry(a).

Where is that bloody list ?
Old 29-11-2016, 07:46 PM

Ridcully has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggus mickus View Post
Andy Murry(a).
Was there to watch him beat Novak, was brilliant
Old 01-12-2016, 03:24 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
No German GP next year and Brazil not confirmed.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 01-12-2016, 08:37 PM

SwampThing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwampThing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwampThing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwampThing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwampThing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwampThing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwampThing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwampThing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwampThing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwampThing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwampThing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Thanks for running things again Mike.

I must have put up the worst title defense in the history of anything. Even Pardew could organise a better defense
Old 02-12-2016, 02:54 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Rosberg retires!

Old 02-12-2016, 03:07 PM
Up the Palace!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CT_Palace View Post
Rosberg retires!

Really?!
Old 02-12-2016, 03:22 PM

Ridcully has disabled reputation
I put this one the other thread but the F1ers will understand better...

Classy. Wish him the best of life. Thats how I'd want to go too.

I'm a Hamilton fan but Nico has just shown him how to behave.
Old 02-12-2016, 05:22 PM
Thinking

Bintang Sam the man is hereBintang Sam the man is hereBintang Sam the man is hereBintang Sam the man is hereBintang Sam the man is hereBintang Sam the man is hereBintang Sam the man is hereBintang Sam the man is hereBintang Sam the man is hereBintang Sam the man is hereBintang Sam the man is here
I also posted this on the other thread:

Bit of a surprise. But why not go out as Champion.

Pascal Wehrlein to take his place maybe. Think he is still the reserve driver for Mercedes. Allows them to have a German on the team.

Most of the top drivers already signed up for other teams.
Old 02-12-2016, 05:33 PM
Morally devoid scum

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
Alonso to Mercedes please
Old 03-12-2016, 12:57 AM
Ex-Connecticut

Quote:
Originally Posted by danpalace07 View Post
Alonso to Mercedes please
If that were to happen (which I doubt, I think they will want a German) McLaren will be kicking themselves for letting Jenson go.
Old 03-12-2016, 05:40 AM

Bones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is here
Am glad he's retired. Odious creature that he is. "I was on full lock". Pigs ****en arse you were you lying cheating ****.

Good riddance.
Old 03-12-2016, 08:45 AM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I will not miss him.

Old 05-12-2016, 05:18 AM

palace_burger Sam the man is herepalace_burger Sam the man is herepalace_burger Sam the man is herepalace_burger Sam the man is herepalace_burger Sam the man is herepalace_burger Sam the man is herepalace_burger Sam the man is herepalace_burger Sam the man is herepalace_burger Sam the man is herepalace_burger Sam the man is herepalace_burger Sam the man is here
Alonso to replace Rosenberg? Perhaps vettel as they like a German in the team?

Either way will this page the way for a surprise button return!?
Old 05-12-2016, 10:43 PM
Perchance to sleep

Hibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by palace_burger View Post

I suppose we must bow to your superior knowledge of this sport.
Old 06-12-2016, 10:34 AM

grand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by palace_burger View Post

Who's Rosenberg?? Is he the F1 rabbi ??
Old 07-12-2016, 12:34 PM
I'm watching you

The more I think about Rosberg, the more its pissing me off. Not defending his title, is gutless. I hope Toto enjoyed his German champion, who then stabbed him in the back.

Old 11-12-2016, 02:44 PM
I'm watching you

It seems Niki Lauda agrees with me.
"He will be looked on as a champion, not a legend". "He has made Mercedes look dumb".
Sounds right to me, on both counts. I still blame Toto for this.