Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 10-03-2022, 05:21 PM

HilaireHairHere : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHilaireHairHere : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHilaireHairHere : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHilaireHairHere : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHilaireHairHere : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHilaireHairHere : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHilaireHairHere : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHilaireHairHere : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHilaireHairHere : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHilaireHairHere : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHilaireHairHere : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Our Earth

Thought I'd share this ode for our planet in difficult times -

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 10-03-2022, 05:25 PM
COYP!

in-exile has disabled reputation
Weirdo!
Old 11-03-2022, 06:21 PM

HilaireHairHere : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHilaireHairHere : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHilaireHairHere : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHilaireHairHere : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHilaireHairHere : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHilaireHairHere : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHilaireHairHere : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHilaireHairHere : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHilaireHairHere : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHilaireHairHere : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHilaireHairHere : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Poetry = Weirdo. It's a simple equation and I can't argue with that
Old 12-03-2022, 10:58 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Since when has it been ours?
Old 12-03-2022, 11:02 PM
Sing now, godess.

wedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is here
Depends who the we are.
Old 12-03-2022, 11:28 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by wedgetail View Post
Depends who the we are.
Hoomans.
Old 12-03-2022, 11:35 PM
Ichiro!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Homo sapiens sapiens

So sapiens they sapiened it twice.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 14-03-2022, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
I think it means our in the sense of belonging to something rather than in the sense of owning it. In the same way that we say our family.
Old 14-03-2022, 03:34 PM
Old skool BBSer

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Since I bought it off some bloke in East St market

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 14-03-2022, 07:57 PM
Dis-Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HilaireHairHere View Post
I think it means our in the sense of belonging to something rather than in the sense of owning it. In the same way that we say our family.
Are you northern or something equally odd?
Old 14-03-2022, 07:59 PM
Dis-Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Since I bought it off some bloke in East St market
I don't think you do. I caught that and kept it for years, so unless you bought it from eBay a while back one would suggest you is a fibber.
Old 15-03-2022, 01:40 PM
Old skool BBSer

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
I don't think you do. I caught that and kept it for years, so unless you bought it from eBay a while back one would suggest you is a fibber.
You're right, I bought I off eBay and pretended I bought it from the source.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 15-03-2022, 02:07 PM
Dis-Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
You're right, I bought I off eBay and pretended I bought it from the source.