Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 09-11-2016, 02:13 PM
Woah Woah Woah

gilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by m_reid View Post
So I guess you regularly sit and eat picnic in a carPARK to?
Old 09-11-2016, 02:14 PM
Woah Woah Woah

gilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owngoal View Post
What is it with you and nonces and perverts? Were you an altar boy?
I only use those terms on here - mainly as it's full of people like you.
Old 09-11-2016, 02:15 PM
Woah Woah Woah

Quote:
PARK & Rides are another favourite place of mine to dine out.
Old 09-11-2016, 04:28 PM

thefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yes that and dogging.
Old 09-11-2016, 04:29 PM
Wagon Painter

mik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is here
Having chatted to the Cronx boys today I want to hope for them that they get the chilling unit sorted after issues, not of Cronx's making, with BoxPark & the contractor.
Old 09-11-2016, 04:35 PM

New LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Am Phibian View Post
Think i will just take my own grub and sit there. Detest being ripped off.
Greggs is a mere 5 minutes away 😊
Old 09-11-2016, 04:39 PM
Woah Woah Woah

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefox View Post
Yes that and dogging.
Now we're talking.
Old 09-11-2016, 04:46 PM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilesy14 View Post
I only use those terms on here - mainly as it's full of people like you.
What, people who despise little boys fixated on playing with the beards of bigger boys called Joe? You really do have issues don't you. Seek help before its too late and keep to your promises like a man would
Old 09-11-2016, 04:54 PM
Woah Woah Woah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owngoal View Post
What, people who despise little boys fixated on playing with the beards of bigger boys called Joe? You really do have issues don't you. Seek help before its too late and keep to your promises like a man would
Nonce.
Old 09-11-2016, 08:29 PM

Am Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilesy14 View Post
So hang on. You're going to go somewhere which has been built specifically for food & drink outlets, but you don't actually want to have to pay for any of the produce?

What exactly are you hoping to get from the experience of sitting on a bench, eating a Tesco Value Scotch Egg, sipping your carton of Um Bongo, whilst watching people eat a £9 burger?

Sounds like the actions of a pervert in all honesty.

To you and all the others who have replied. Thank you for cheering me up on this very gloomy day.

You honestly all thought i would sit there with my lunchbox?
Old 09-11-2016, 08:34 PM
Wagon Painter

mik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is here
*lunchbox* [snigger]
Old 09-11-2016, 09:17 PM
Global Thermonuclear War

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Am Phibian View Post
To you and all the others who have replied. Thank you for cheering me up on this very gloomy day.

You honestly all thought i would sit there with my lunchbox?
According to my post (made on my phone) you were going to have a 'caked lunch'. It's probably a packed lunch, just full of cake.
Old 09-11-2016, 09:32 PM
Is on dis ting.

dannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Had the £9 burger today it's bloody brilliant
"They will always have this. They will always have those two exquisite moments of silence. No matter what happens against Watford at Wembley, no matter whether they make it to the promised land, the night when the Amex Stadium fell quiet will enter into Crystal Palace folklore, into legend."
Old 09-11-2016, 09:34 PM
We scored three...

knowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I had a bang average lasagna on Saturday before CP fireworks, cooked before me in a microwave. Can't remember what the place was called. Chose poorly I think as the Korean BBQ burgers next to us looked great.

Music was quality though - solid garage mix on the go.
Old 10-11-2016, 12:11 AM
Global Thermonuclear War

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyboy1807 View Post
Had the £9 burger today it's bloody brilliant
Which one? I had Coqfighters (£9) chicken burger yesterday which was brilliant (but not an 'every day' lunch, before people start going on about the price).

Top of my list to try next are the 72 hour beef ribs in Bukowski's. And their hot sauce is meant to be mental - they do a burger and wings with it on.

What's that Meat Liquor Man vs Food type challenge all about? Three nearly £10 dishes to finish... in 10 minutes, and then you get it free? Yeah right. 10 minutes is stupid.
Old 10-11-2016, 12:20 AM
Global Thermonuclear War

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowlesyUCLA View Post
I had a bang average lasagna on Saturday before CP fireworks, cooked before me in a microwave. Can't remember what the place was called. Chose poorly I think as the Korean BBQ burgers next to us looked great.

Music was quality though - solid garage mix on the go.
Must be from Arancina Pizzeria...

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Lasagne is showing online as currently half price (£3ish) and unavailable (presume sold out). To be honest pizza is very low on my list of foods to try there. I doubt they have room / facilities for a proper pizza oven let alone a wood fired one

But pizza is always popular with a group so it makes sense to have one outlet in Boxpark Croydon.
Old 10-11-2016, 12:22 AM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
I thought it was half hour or something?

All the food I had was great last night. No doubt some cheaper options would be welcome there if you're eating there 5 times a week but I doubt that's the point.
It should be a lunch time treat, or where you meet after work with your mates for grub and beer.
Old 10-11-2016, 12:24 AM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels View Post
Must be from Arancina Pizzeria...

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Lasagne is showing online as currently half price (£3ish) and unavailable (presume sold out). To be honest pizza is very low on my list of foods to try there. I doubt they have room / facilities for a proper pizza oven let alone a wood fired one

But pizza is always popular with a group so it makes sense to have one outlet in Boxpark Croydon.
If they get a decent pizza joint it'll be the death of me.

I love a burger every now and then (and would pay for the quality). Give me some street food Indian munch and I'd be there once a week.

But if somewhere nails a decent pizza I'd take up a residency.
Old 10-11-2016, 12:32 AM
Regretting my username

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomo View Post

I love a burger every now and then (and would pay for the quality). Give me some street food Indian munch and I'd be there once a week.

I can't see it happening. As H has said. The only good pizzas are from wood fired ovens, and I can't see any way of getting the extraction sorted for that.
Old 10-11-2016, 02:05 AM
Global Thermonuclear War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomo View Post

Indi-go is the Indian street food outlet. I tried their £9 (theme here ?) bento box which was OK I suppose. But didn't give me anything I haven't had from a curry house or takeaway, albeit at a price somewhere between the two.