Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 12-05-2018, 04:39 PM

Oldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Il Padrino View Post
People that say ‘dilly dilly’ before downing a shot. vermin
could you explain that as it is completely double Dutch to me. I know I'm getting on. Sorry.
Old 12-05-2018, 04:48 PM
It's a goat Don

Il Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldtown Eagle View Post
could you explain that as it is completely double Dutch to me. I know I'm getting on. Sorry.
There’s a beer advert where people say it
Old 12-05-2018, 06:32 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
People still watch adverts?
Old 12-05-2018, 11:10 PM
Perchance to sleep

Hibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
The beer quoted is so awful that when they utter the words ' Dilly Dilly' , It translates into

Ye Olde English' crap sh1te . . .

'RAAAALPH' ...
Old 12-05-2018, 11:32 PM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Quote:
People that say ‘dilly dilly’ before downing a shot. vermin

Whaaaaasssaaaaaaaaappp with that ?
Old 13-05-2018, 01:29 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Plastic Garden Sheds that you have to assemble. Far too crude for my anal Engineering brain.

Still I guess it serves the purpose it is intended for.
Old 13-05-2018, 11:08 PM

cappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Alan Shearer and Ian Wright's analysis on MOTD
Old 26-05-2018, 05:02 PM

cappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
M People
Old 26-05-2018, 05:17 PM

foresthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is here
Rural folks road sense. They love making life as difficult for themselves as possible
Old 26-05-2018, 05:34 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Talksport
Old 26-05-2018, 06:51 PM

foresthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is here
'fries'.
Old 26-05-2018, 07:40 PM
Noot! Noot!

FORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by foresthillbilly View Post
Rural folks road sense. They love making life as difficult for themselves as possible
As someone who grew up in SE23 - or tried to - and now lives in Kent & E Sussex I'm with you but you should realise they do this shit deliberately. For example they can't judge the width available is able for two cars to pass each other hence drive through the middle because they're not confident enough. I've also noticed there's a large use of L-plates where they blatantly aren't learner drivers so they get given space etc. Then there's the idea that the use of indicators is optional, the mexican stand-offs at roundabouts while they figure out who has priority and any amount of other things.

Driving about at school-run time frequently has me punching the steering wheel.
Old 09-06-2018, 10:24 AM

Notwithstanding I don't like the Honours system anyway, an OBE for Keira Knightly merely for being an OK at acting.
Old 09-06-2018, 10:37 AM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
People that say 'can I get' instead of 'can I have' when ordering food at some fast food chain or other.
No doubt the same sort of dopes that pronounce the letter 'aitch' as 'haitch'
I've no time for their kind.
Old 09-06-2018, 11:46 AM

Oldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
People that say 'can I get' instead of 'can I have' when ordering food at some fast food chain or other.
No doubt the same sort of dopes that pronounce the letter 'aitch' as 'haitch'
I've no time for their kind.
Completely agree. "Can I get a lager?" Of course you can you are in a pub you clown.
Old 09-06-2018, 11:55 AM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldtown Eagle View Post
Completely agree. "Can I get a lager?" Of course you can you are in a pub you clown.
My boy say's 'can I get' all the time and it really f*cks me off!

He's 25 now though and muscular like I was when I was his age.

So I tend to keep me opinions to meself.

Old 09-06-2018, 11:57 AM

Johnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is here
They should of course be saying "please may I get..."
Old 09-06-2018, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnieboy View Post
They should of course be saying "please may I get..."
Only if you're a tad effeminate.
Old 09-06-2018, 12:17 PM

CK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
Try this. Walk into Cafe Nero or somewhere. Say "can I get an Americano?" Then when the staff say yes leap over the counter and pour one yourself
Old 09-06-2018, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK View Post
Try this. Walk into Cafe Nero or somewhere. Say "can I get an Americano?" Then when the staff say yes leap over the counter and pour one yourself
Funnily enough I said that to my boy a few weeks ago in front of a McDonalds server.
I pointed out that if he could 'get' a burger then he should go around the counter and pick one up!
Stuff like this f*cks me off more than it probably should.

It 's no doubt one of a myriad of reasons that no-one ever shows up for my birthday parties anymore.